Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bank Babe On My Neck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bank Babe On My Neck (6936 Views)

OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Babe On My Neck by randa(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2007
i first met her at a bank here in kontagora, she got posted from abuja, cashed my check and was about to leave, she called me back and asked if she could have a look at the dvd plates i had one me, after that we introduced ourselves,told her that i was a lecturer at f.c.e, loved movies and a football affiocionado.she later called me up to eat dinner at her place which i did as per bachelor level.

told her about my girlfriend and she said her fiance was at lag.

we got along pretty well till the night she came to my apartment precisely the fa cup final weekend between chelsea and man u.my friends were at my place to watch the game, after we all went out for a drink which the chelsea guys sponsored, around 10.30pm, we all departed and she said she didnt want to go home, so we left for my apartment, big big mistake on my part because that night was a battle for me, my libido, my girlfriend and my privates,i eventually won, and she was so angry with me, she left early after scattering my bathroom and throwing her thongs/bra around the house.took her items to the bank the next monday,she collected them and apologised for her tantrums, i said no qualms, on wednesday, she called that i should come and pick her at her office to watch the final between milan and liverpool, which i did, but instead of going to my crib, i took her to the officers mess at the barracks, later after the match i took her home along with my other colleagues so that she wouldnt insist on going to my crib, she was vexed, that night she kept on sending me insultive sms, calling me names and telling me i was disrespectful blah blah blah, now the deal is since yesterday (saturday) she has been calling, apologising and sending sms to the effect that she was sorry she treated me bad, how much she misses my gists and all the jokes i crack, that since she came to this boring town,i have been good company and all that and she will respect my views on things and that from now on i make the rules,
the problem is

should i allow her back into the scheme of things?

she comes to my crib and acts like she owns the place? ,is it safe to have a 26 year old pretty babe with great hips and a fine face to grace my place every weekend?

my answer is a definite No, i want to save myself and my relationship with my girlfriend,so i have to find a way to put a stop to this before it becomes something that will ne difficult to manage

what do u y'all think?
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by efuah(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2007
haba!!!
sometimes it hurts me when guys think some ladies are cheap cry some guys are also very cheap

sorry if my words are too harsh but i have to throw the truth to ur face cuz that's a good correction

first of all, u made a mistake for letting her stay over
when such things happen, u just dnt have to embrace the good side, the lady might be having something under her sleeves.

my advice is that, be bold and tell her that it was a mistake u both made, apologise and move on with your life.

don't go to her again, dnt pick her up when she asks u too

try ur best and stay away to avoid something u cannot carry in future.

good luck

2 Likes

Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by dominique(f): 11:31am On May 28, 2007
That just goes to show how low some women can
stoop! Makes me ashamed to be one cos most guys are begining to think we are all the same (so lame!)

@ efuah
cheap is not d word 2 use 4 the guy, its WEAK.
you should have made her know right from d start that u were not down wit her. I bet you were enjoying all d attention you were getting from her. Jst pray she find anoda mugu to sink her claws on.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by magneto(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2007
buhahahaha!!! lmao!! now thats so funny dude. anyway i think u should take this advice

my advice is that, be bold and tell her that it was a mistake u both made, apologise and move on with your life.

don't go to her again, dnt pick her up when she asks u too

try your best and stay away to avoid something u cannot carry in future.

just ignore the babe from now on. u dont wanna spoil the good thing u got going wit ur girl now, do u?
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by adeboo(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2007
Stop taking her out then and cut all ties with her.

If i were you, i would straight away tell ma girlfriend that there is a girl stalking you, that she is friends with ur male friend and you allowed them sleep over at your place and she started stalking u caus she said she loved ya.

Baby make sure you do that cause the way she is going, she will definately act crazy and ur gir will hear about it - but if you tell her in advance then she is aware.

Good luck - and stop taking her out, delete her numbers from ur fone and cut out all ties.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by efuah(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2007
dominique:

@ efuah
cheap is not d word 2 use for the guy, its WEAK.ute]

thanks for the correction

@ poster
sorry for my word ok
the woman is rather being cheap and u dnt be weak pls
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by cuteass1(f): 1:03am On May 29, 2007
@ randa

randa:

we all departed and she said she didnt want to go home, so we left for my apartment, big big mistake on my part because that night was a battle for me, my libido, my girlfriend and my privates,i eventually won, and she was so angry with me,

If what i think is what you meant (that you didn't sleep with her that is), i applaud you.

It seems you're the kind-hearted heart, one that likes giving everybody a benefit of the doubt and some credits, till they prove otherwise. Well i don't blame you at all, afterall if she turned out a decent female friend, we woudn't have seen the wrong in it.

But now you know what stuff she's made of, so its time to wave her good-bye. She obviously is out to destroy (if not, why would she deliberately be seducing a guy that already told her popp and plain that he has a girlfriend? undecided ), you proved a tough target and now she wouldn't rest until hell is let loose.

Now you have to get rid oh her desperate ass before she costs you something priceless (your relationship), if my instict is as right as most of the time, then she doesn't even have a boyfriend like she claimed undecided
This is not the time to paint matters golden, you sit her down and tell her straight that you don't want anything to do with her. Tell her it was "fun" (not) while it lasted, but you don't think both of you can cope any longer and that you want to move on with your life without her (tell her outright that she obviously wants something you can neither giver her nor afford, so it would be better to stop while the game is still good). Short, straight and simple, there aren't no two ways about it angry

If she's the devilish type, she'll want vengeance, retaliation will be her next step. So i do advice that you do as adeboo said and tell your girlfriend about the lady and the situation at hand, so that should anything happen, your ass will be covered.
I also suggest you be strong in prayers, she could be sent from the evil/water spirits for all we know, do not be a victim. And next time, please look carefully before you leap wink

dominique:

That just goes to show how low some women can
stoop! Makes me ashamed to be one because most guys are begining to think we are all the same (so lame!)

I'm with you on that hun, but hey "in every twelve (12), the must be a judas", right? only that the "judases" are becoming more rampany, more like "in every twelve, there must be ten judases" lol grin
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Geezle(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2007
@ Efuah,
U entered the gist on the wrong note.
@dominique,
The guy apparently warded her off, so he is not weak, as u call him.

@ Poster,
Call her to order, maybe u are too nice to do that.
U'd look around ur colleagues who can manage the 'nympho'
U didnt make a mistake in knowing her, its just her 'over forwardness'
Keep ur pride man, its urs.
Make sure ur gal knows.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by randa(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2007
hi, just wanted to correct some comments here, first and foremost i did not sleep with her, she wanted it i had to tell her no even though my flesh was willing and the erection was there, i decided to use my head, i know how some of these girls are, just becos i allowed her sleep over gave her the benefit of doubt, she threw it all to the dogs, is it a crime to have a friend, i try to b nice gentleman but what do i get in return?
if i tell you guys all the stuff i get to see in this town, u would laughat me, the female corpers e.t.c, u would not beleive me, can write a book about it
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by cuteass1(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2007
randa:

hi, just wanted to correct some comments here, first and foremost i did not sleep with her, she wanted it i had to tell her no even though my flesh was willing and the erection was there, i decided to use my head, i know how some of these girls are, just because i allowed her sleep over gave her the benefit of doubt, she threw it all to the dogs, is it a crime to have a friend, i try to b nice gentleman but what do i get in return?
if i tell you guys all the stuff i get to see in this town, u would laughat me, the female corpers e.t.c, u would not beleive me, can write a book about it

I already aplauded you for not sleeping with her, so what's the need for correction??
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by bunna(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2007
MAN IF U LOVE UR GIRLFRIEND ,STICK TO HER SO THAT U WILL NOT REGRET IN FUTURE.
U SEE THIS WEAK GIRL SHE WILL KILL U WON DAY IF U GO ON WITH HER ,BEWARE SHE IS DANGEROUS AND CONTAGEOUS
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by titilayomi(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2007
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by gbeborun(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
@poster,
I applaud you for keeping your head up high by not sleeping with her, but must you tell the world that she works in Gtb? I thought a caption like banker babe on ma neck would have been ok! Perhaps you added the GTB just to brag. Please don't mess with the GTB brand name it took years to get to where we are today.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by LEVI2ME(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
My Guys, i dont know what to say, You are reall nice maybe next time invited your
Girlfriend to help you since you cant or maybe you should give her what she want but
also have want you want. JUST A ADVICE

then really stop using the GTB word it's a brand and trademark except if you want to be sued.
THANK YOu
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by bebe2007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
some babes can be really desperate. Whatever you do, do not sleep with her ok. I guess its the boredom in the town that is getting her nutts. I must commend your effort so far. You cant be friends with her since she wants much more and will always do. Best to avoid her. She will get bored with the chase and probably chill.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by anifel20(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2007
RuuDie:

wake up man --- its not about being "grown" or "pussy being evrything"; u're putting all your damn "EGGS IN 1 CHICKEN" & that is risky biznizz!
first and foremost ruudie, wouldn't you put all your eggs in one basket and guide it with your life? or do you prefer scattering them everywhere and you don't get to watch over them? it will come a time in life that "CONGO" will not matter to you, believe. It is what you stand to be that will matter to you, remember that "not all that glitters is gold".
I must suggest that you invite your girlfriend over even if it is just for a day, take her to the bank when you know she will be available, then introduce her to your fiancee and tell her that "this is the lady i have been telling you about", I want to believe that she might leav e you alone. But I know some are so desperate that even devil will be jealous, if she is that type? then you must have to be prayerful especially if she is an "agent". Don't pick her call, do go near her if possible you can change your branch where you will not encounter her or even change your phone number, if all these are possible (might not be good) they might help you abit. Good will give you the grace. Finally, why you self come be fine boy no pimples cool cool cool grin.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Okeamu1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
Well if i am in a serious relationship, I think i can resist but if i am not in a serious relationship, I definitely will sleep with that girl, i know its hard and u have tried, use condom always and God bless,
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by mekoyo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
My advice to you man is to put an end to this. Just like you said you have to save your relationship, i'm not saying she's cheap or bla bla but anything can happen. In the first place you shouldn't have allowed spend the night in your house, please save your relationship and put an end to it. You can be friends but not the extent of coming to spend the night at your place or your crib like you said she behaves as if she owns it.

You just have to stop it.

Take care
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Agboola1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
been there before.just cajole her then make her your friend. be nice and polite about telling her ur point. dont go further with the relationship my friends. just work out a distant friendship
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by ne4real(f): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
i think the best thing is 2 ignore her. i salute ur patience. most men who like awoof show can't do that.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Egavlas(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
She sounds like a troubled person. Be careful! You have done well up to this point. Its now time to cut it off. I dont suggest you be too nice about it. Make a clean break. If you keep being friends, I am sure you are going to find yourself in the same situation as you did on that night.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by obyann(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
@adeboo
If i were you, i would straight away tell ma girlfriend that there is a girl stalking you, that she is friends with your male friend and you allowed them sleep over at your place and she started stalking u caus she said she loved ya.

It is better to tell his girlfriend the truth and both of them will know how to follow it.

first and foremost ruudie, wouldn't you put all your eggs in one basket and guide it with your life? or do you prefer scattering them everywhere and you don't get to watch over them? it will come a time in life that "CONGO" will not matter to you, believe. It is what you stand to be that will matter to you, remember that "not all that glitters is gold".
I must suggest that you invite your girlfriend over even if it is just for a day, take her to the bank when you know she will be available, then introduce her to your fiancee and tell her that "this is the lady i have been telling you about", I want to believe that she might leav e you alone. But I know some are so desperate that even devil will be jealous, if she is that type? then you must have to be prayerful especially if she is an "agent". Don't pick her call, do go near her if possible you can change your branch where you will not encounter her or even change your phone number, if all these are possible (might not be good) they might help you abit. Good will give you the grace. Finally, why you self come be

very correct
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by stonetip: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
I must be missing something - i didnt see any refernce to where she worked. Meanwhile as much as i hate to see an available em, facility go to waste, i must recommend that you just break off cuz of your old lady. You can tell her about the babe but, dont bother letting them meet. it will make no difference. The girl's set her sights on you and if she's all that, well, good luck! You,
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by Kaliyat(f): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2007
Na wa o. Me too i didnt see any reference to the particular bank where she works. Anyway, i admire your self control. Just let her know u are serious abt your relationship with your girlfriend and dont want anything that will jeopardise it. Be subtle in your approach but if she proves difficult then handle her the way she deserves. GOODLUCK DUDE!!!
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by tasiana(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
run man  runnnnn!!!  grin
flee thee from temptation! grin
Dats sure another Eve wth a forbidden*apple* seaching for one vulnerable Adam to feed lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by swetangel(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hi randa, You must be a real fine boy 4 girls to disturb you dat way,guess I can join the cue(lol).

Well, as all said, Stay away from her, dont introduce your girlfriend to her to avoid putting her in
any danger-never trust people, just let her know about it. Bank with another branch of the bank
and pray for strength to carry on with your life. Goodluck
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by randa(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
i want to say a BIG SORRY to the guys at gtb, ma bad , i really apologise for the goof, really sorry about that, i respect ur brand and i also operate a current account with your bank down here and ur services here are professional.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by stekoontop(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
pls can any one tell me when michael okpara university will call off there own strike?
abi our own go dey different? other schools have started while am still at home hoping when they will do so. Pls tell me the latest, am tired of staying at home.
angry sad shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by la1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
@poster
i admire ur strength weaker men would have fallen
jst use ur head u'll do jst fine,
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by laidback(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
OK guy nice story. big ups to you, you could resist.
BUT really think back, you sure you didn't flirt at the onset give that your badside(?) that makes them (chics) want to chase? i mean sincerely. I can easily identify with your story and i know all the sides there can be to one. howeva like i said if you're totally in the clear here, bigups for resisting.
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by justme3(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
Man u ve really tried-having some chick throw herself at u & u c'ld resist-perhaps she is not good looking( didn't mean to say that)put yr feet on d ground & send her to hell
Re: Bank Babe On My Neck by question(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
@randa the lecturer, with you kind of job you must have more of such stories to tell. You better marry ya babe and put a ring on your finger or else this kind thing will continue.

@ Everyone shouting at the poor girl, you have not heard her own side of the story, so don't judge and call her names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Up For A Good Reason / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me / She Said No To Sex, See My Response!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.