Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,164 members, 7,825,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help (3187 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Boyfriend Is Always Talking About White Girls / Always Talking Raw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by philantoxx(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
she's communing with the spirits.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Mprex(f): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its only a sleeping disoder, let her see a therapist

on the spiritual side, she might be fighting some spiritual battles which may not even be aware of. Let her see a Pastor too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by stinggy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
whats otapiapia nd where can i get it? tnx in advance
And can get u one free of charge, where's your location?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by chimerase2: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
whats otapiapia nd where can i get it? tnx in advance
u fit see am buy for go-slow
E cheap baje baje
Na 30 naira dem dey sell amu cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by davdandam(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
how do you knw that??
Guess I'm high on cokacola grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Jeezbaby(f): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
constance500:

Then you will be the psychologist cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Superstar007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
She's a living satallite bro.
You just struck gold.
She's actually communicating with beings in other planets.
You want to hit 1mill USD, inform NASA.
If you're interested pm me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Afrok(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
she speak strange language
shocked... Strange language like that of Morgana? Like she dey cabash or what? May be ur gf is over born again and so she's always in spirit while sleeping. Either ways, it's strange to me just like the language is strange to U.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by chijoy7(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
LOLZ
constance500:
Next time she does that, just get up and land her a very breathtaking resounding slap,

Das all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
bros me tire ooo nd i love the girl so very much
Afrok:
shocked... trange language like that of Me organa? Like she dey cabash or what? May be ur gf is over born again and so she's always in spirit while sleeping. Either ways, it's strange to me just like the language is strange to U.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Afrok(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
bros me tire ooo nd i love the girl so very much
have U tried asking her if she's aware she speaks while asleep? If she's not aware of that, I think U should touch, shake her or do anything that might break the strange communication and make her get the awareness that she's talking or has started talking.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by constance500: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jeezbaby:
cheesy

Deal wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by nomabeeee(f): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
evegran:
OP she simply has a sleeping disorder. Most folks with this kinda sleeping disorder, are people who mostly keep things to themselves. Rarely speak their minds. They usually have a lot to say but rather stay quiet. You should talk to her about what's on her mind or about what's bothering her. You can also listen to her talking whilst she's asleep, see if what she says makes any sense or if its gibberish. If this is the only problem in your relationship, you should help her work on it and not dump her. Its a disorder which can be corrected, if she's gonna be open about it and willing to accept help. smiley. Oh and you can totally also try the African way, "take her for deliverance or some proper beating". You decide! smiley
awwwh sooo. Swt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by ugwum007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
she needs psychological help.
her brain & subconscious mind doesn't hibernate during her sleep mode.
this usually occurs if d person in question stays in a noisy environment or where she ve to think and talk always.
and may be the person has things to say but cannot say it so in her subconsciousness, d brain just brings out what she ve been hoarding in her memory card since.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Rosicky7(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Just read it up on the internet. It is very normal. some people have it. I do too....but that doesn't make me possessed. There's a scientific explanation for it....something about REM sleep or so....I really wanna stop it, cos it is really humiliating especially when u sleep outside your home...but its easier said than done. lol. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
are yu guys taking cokacola (op) serious?
lool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.