Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (698437 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Danycrusoe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
joseph1013:
That example is GREAT to exonerate Oliseh. Dunga never informed Silva that he was removing him. He never did. He just got into the dressing room and realized that Neymar was given the band. It was alot worse than what Oliseh did.

Yet Silva didn't see the captaincy has his father's property to make noise at. He respected the decision, kitted up, and walked to the pitch to play the game. That's a leader. He know it's not by title or braggadocio.
See The Atmosphere And Social Lifestyles Of Brazilians And Nigerian Are Different. That Silva Didnt Make A Fuss Out Of It Doesnt Mean Enyeama wouldn't, They Are Two Different People With Different Social Lifestyles. Silva And Enyeama Are Not The Same, The Coach Should Know That The Ego Will Always Be There.
Now Let Me Ask A Question, If The Same Thing Was Done To Oliseh(He In Enyeama Shoe) Would He Have Taken It Lightly Too? I Seriously Doubt It, You Can Prove Me Wrong Thou

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Danycrusoe:

See The Atmosphere And Social Lifestyles Of Brazilians And Nigerian Are Different. That Silva Didnt Make A Fuss Out Of It Doesnt Mean Enyeama wouldn't, They Are Two Different People With Different Social Lifestyles. Silva And Enyeama Are Not The Same, The Coach Should Know That The Ego Will Always Be There.
Now Let Me Ask A Question, If The Same Thing Was Done To Oliseh(He In Enyeama Shoe) Would He Have Taken It Lightly Too? I Seriously Doubt It, You Can Prove Me Wrong Thou
No matter your temperament, if youre wrong, you're wrong.

If Oliseh was in Enyeama's shoes, I would blame Oliseh. You've forgotten that this has happened before. That was what stopped Oliseh and Co from going to the World Cup in 2002.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
lexyman:

Dunga said it in one of his interview before he got the job of Brazilian , that when he become d coach of the Brazilian , he will string Dunga of his captain-ship cos he behaved too big for the team. As soon as he got the job , the first thing he did was to choose a new captain .

But mind u , in terms of attitude off the pitch and on d pitch Neymar was not closed to being the captain ...but he has got the skills , the ability , and d positive attitude to winning the game .

Nice one Joseph u re being sport on !
I very much doubt that. I will appreciate a link. Remember that Silva too was angry after the game. He was angry but still maintained his cool. Dunga still didn't backed down and kept saying that there was nothing special about Silva.

Infact, Dunga lacked class in that drama. See what he said about Silva:

"I don't think an ex-captain exists. A team captain, will always be a team captain. Because things in life change," Dunga said.

That was classless. But Silva didn't let hell erupt for being so disrespected. He didn't retire for that. That's a leader, right there.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
joseph1013:

Criticising Oliseh's decisions should not include casting aspersions on Musa's person. If maligning him tickles your fancy, nothing I can do. I'm done flogging this issue.
glad you've realised that.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Imagine comparing Musa to Neymar, which characteristics do they share? Of what impact was Musa on that pitch yesterday? Who noticed him? Even today, a sports pundit on Channels TV stated point blank that none of the players look up to Musa and so he isn't Captain material. Y'all stop comparing vibrant, charismatic, ARROGANT Neymar to the meek, mellow, under-performing Musa. Give us other countries where such madness has happened as we've seen, preferably where successes have been recorded.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
adeyemi2015:
The only person that's being sincere so far here is Joseph1013!
Let's call spade a spade, and stop calling black an ash colour! We should try to be rational and stop being sentimental for God's sake!!!
Oliseh said on Brila fm that; he traveled to France and had a meeting with Enyeama to share his philosophy and plans with him. What do you call that? Respect?! However Enyeama was speaking of retirement
He was top on the maiden list of Players invited by Oliseh, yet he opted out without communicating with the Coach, rather posting on Instagram! What do you call that?! Reciprocal?!
That's not all, he supposed to resume on Monday, he didn't show up, and didn't communicate with the Coach..... and yet you Guys are expecting Oliseh to still believe in him as the Leader of the Team?!
Why are we intentionally ignoring the facts?
This is frustrating mehn!!!
why won't he be sincere when you share his views? See ehn, even if Enyeama was rude, so what? Will Oliseh be the first coach to handle a 'rude' player? No be coach dey manage Rooney, Costa, Balotelli, Cantona, CR7, Zidane etc? Nobody gives a hoot about a coach and his ego especially a novice coach. What Oliseh did is akin to a woman who hasn't conceived quarreling with all her husband's relatives. What right is he standing on? Was Dunga a first time coach? These comparisons no even gel. If a majority say Oliseh was wrong, he WAS wrong. Trying to justify a wrong doesn't make it right

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
safarigirl:
why won't he be sincere when you share his views? See ehn, even if Enyeama was rude, so what? Will Oliseh be the first coach to handle a 'rude' player? No be coach dey manage Rooney, Costa, Balotelli, Cantona, CR7, Zidane etc? Nobody gives a hoot about a coach and his ego especially a novice coach. What Oliseh did is akin to a woman who hasn't conceived quarreling with all her husband's relatives. What right is he standing on? Was Dunga a first time coach? These comparisons no even gel. If a majority say Oliseh was wrong, he WAS wrong. Trying to justify a wrong doesn't make it right
Aiit Ma'am!
Let's keep supporting the Team and move on............!!!!
grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Colin Udoh provides the most balanced view yet, and he is VERY close to Enyeama.

http://www.colinudoh.com/2015/10/behind-olisehenyeama-face-off.html?m=0
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
I think this is U23 thread not the Super Eagles thread! grin
Siasia has released a 30-man list for the upcoming Competition in Senegal, yet no one really cares about it.
I think we should shift the argument to its rightful thread and allow the thread to breath new air!
Thanks!

Gonna be observing in ghost mode for the meantime!

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
safarigirl:
Imagine comparing Musa to Neymar, which characteristics do they share? Of what impact was Musa on that pitch yesterday? Who noticed him? Even today, a sports pundit on Channels TV stated point blank that none of the players look up to Musa and so he isn't Captain material. Y'all stop comparing vibrant, charismatic, ARROGANT Neymar to the meek, mellow, under-performing Musa. Give us other countries where such madness has happened as we've seen, preferably where successes have been recorded.
u keep on saying under performing musa but since 2014 he has been undoubtedly the star of the team,scoring more than the supposed striker emenike,having more influences in match Dan ur captain material Mikel so in what way is he underperforming

4 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by gloryon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am a keen observer of this thread. Safari girl is just annoying with her comments so far. Too emotional and casting aspersions on the person of musa is a no no and unladylike. She is more of a gangster on this thread. Supernerd is also childish. If you all work in an organisation, you guys will understand that whether right or wrong,a boss is a boss. You don't argue with your boss in public or else you get fired. Miss safari,please argue with your dean and see whether you will graduate.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
thanks to sir Joseph u're really being sincere.people who blame oliseh are being bias sentimental and showing their long time hatred for him. enyeama z wrong on this.
even tho oliseh could have called him personally to tell him like tru a phone call but that is in no way a reason for him to interrupt d coach that's highly disrespectful and an insult to the coach.
if d coach was a mou or guardiola enyeama wouldn't dare interrupt the team speech he would wait for the question time at the end of a meeting.
neymar was made Brazil captain thiago Silva vex but accepted coach decision isn't neymar a young winger like musa.
oliseh has said he wants young leaders recently he made MUSA d team captain ONAZI the assistant and OMERUO onazi's assistant then EFE AMBROSE the team spokesman. isn't it the same in inter Milan where Mauro icardi is the new captain?
musa has obviously been the best performer in d eagles for a while now outscoring d striker emenike for club and country having more influence in match than pipo's captain material -mikel so it is fitting dat the captain goes to d teams go to man MUSA d man hu bails d team out as it would motivate d others to up their game.
people just hating on oliseh aren't talking bout wat he has done so far handing debuts to iwobi and ndidi and giving alampasu a call up.
ENYEAMA was DISRESPECTFUL.
enyeama said on insta its an end of an era. in as much as I agree wit him I can't help but say with Sunday oliseh its the beginning of an ERA.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I think this is U23 thread not the Super Eagles thread! grin
Siasia has released a 30-man list for the upcoming Competition in Senegal, yet no one really cares about it.
I think we should shift the argument to its rightful thread and allow the thread to breath new air!
Thanks!

Gonna be observing in ghost mode for the meantime!
I saw d list and I think they were all home based tho
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tomtoxic:

u keep on saying under performing musa but since 2014 he has been undoubtedly the star of the team,scoring more than the supposed striker emenike,having more influences in match Dan ur captain material Mikel so in what way is he underperforming
having more influence than Mikel? L.O.L....doesn't he have more caps than Emenike? Musa is probably number 4 as far as influence goes in the team.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
gloryon:
Am a keen observer of this thread. Safari girl is just annoying with her comments so far. Too emotional and casting aspersions on the person of musa is a no no and unladylike. She is more of a gangster on this thread. Supernerd is also childish. If you all work in an organisation, you guys will understand that whether right or wrong,a boss is a boss. You don't argue with your boss in public or else you get fired. Miss safari,please argue with your dean and see whether you will graduate.
you're a nobody on this thread, so your opinion is irrelevant since you came about this conclusion based on how many pages? And solely on a topic of Oliseh and Musa, over how many we've been discussing? Posterity will judge Oliseh. If he progresses, he was right, if not, then you're an eediot. Meanwhile, this is me not giving a shiit about your opinion *where's the 'phuck you' emoji when you need it?*

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by eterisan(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
safarigirl:
you're a nobody on this thread, so your opinion is irrelevant since you came about this conclusion based on how many pages? And solely on a topic of Oliseh and Musa, over how many we've been discussing? Posterity will judge Oliseh. If he progresses, he was right, if not, then you're an eediot. Meanwhile, this is me not giving a shiit about your opinion *where's the 'phuck you' emoji when you need it?*
This safari girl is something else and i wonder y some persons will find it in their right minds to support her.. Everything the poster above you said is true. U just de form gangster here ontop the outdated symbian phone you dey use... Mtchew..u call her a nobody on this thread.. Na ur papa get the thread shey abi na ur inheritance now . Don't dare bring me out of my silent mode again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............................

Wooooowwwww!!!!!!!! I'm "blown" away.........*smiles*

Mehn!! These comments carry no glory at all......

Keen observer?? I'm sorry but you just "failed" the keen observer test with your statements.................

*nothing but a few more need be said*

Hahahahahahaha.......... Must all views make u happy?? Boyyy!! You only had to point out Safari and me huh?

Probably because u "obviously" don't like Safari.

As for me.... I think it's partly because I'm "2015" registered and chronologically have an age that pisses u off...... An age that can make u say, "who does this guy think he is? He was nowhere to be found when I started watching soccer....."

You know it's one thing to "say" one is childish but it's another to "show" how true ur statement is.......

So, pls be my guest..........

Besides, YOU DON'T BELONG TO THIS FAMILY.......... YOU SAID SO YOURSELF........ You're just an "observer", a "super biased" one nonetheless......

So pls........... Keep observing aiiit........ But this time......... "KEEP BOTH EYES OPEN" and "Your mind free of prejudice and her relations"

Thanks......*smiles*

gloryon:
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Of coure she's "something else". *smiles*

Ok now Sir..... Just calm down aiiit....

If "only" you knew better, believe me you'll just wear a smile.

Sir, our journey as far as I remember dates back to the u-20 Flying Eagles thread............ *wow! It's been quite a journey*

Silent mode?? She made u talk when u didn't want to?

*smiling..... Boyyy! When am I gonna do this to people?* #ScratchesHead

Ok Sir, just let it go......... It's never easy expressing one's thoughts on any matter.

Most times, we all run the "risk" of insults, dislikes, disagreements, "standing alone" and more.

I bet you that there are hundreds of others out there who observe this thread who find what u agree with "disagreeable" and vice versa.

So relax and don't get all riled up..........*smiles*

eterisan:
This safari girl is something else and i wonder y some persons will find it in their right minds to support her.. Everything the poster above you said is true. U just de form gangster here ontop the outdated symbian phone you dey use... Mtchew..u call her a nobody on this thread.. Na ur papa get the thread shey abi na ur inheritance now . Don't dare bring me out of my silent mode again

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Danycrusoe(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
O MA SHEEY OO, "GLORYON", O SHEY O. IMMEDIATELY I SAW UR POST I KNEW U WOULD BE HIT BY MISS SAFARI, U EVEN BROUGHT "THESUPERDUPERNERD" INTO THIS, SERIOUSLY SMH.
I GUESS U STARTED OBSERVING THE THREAD FEW MINUTES BEFORE YOU MADE THE POST. "ETERISAN" SAME APPLIES TO U
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by eterisan(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Danycrusoe:
O MA SHEEY OO, "GLORYON", O SHEY O. IMMEDIATELY I SAW UR POST I KNEW U WOULD BE HIT BY MISS SAFARI, U EVEN BROUGHT "THESUPERDUPERNERD" INTO THIS, SERIOUSLY SMH.
I GUESS U STARTED OBSERVING THE THREAD FEW MINUTES BEFORE YOU MADE THE POST. "ETERISAN" SAME APPLIES TO U
ure rong my bro if i comment regularly on this thread i would be in same ranking *dats if there is even one lolz*,as sir icons joseph supernerd aig n d rest if the ppl dat make this thread move. Iv bn here since the days of u 20. I follow the u 17, super eagles thread etc from the very beginning. Page 1. And i visit all the threads everyday. So ur guess is wrong.. Safari just likes to ferment trouble with her venomous comments.. She should thank her lucky stars i am not sir icons.. Have u seen the way she talks to him?
In fact let me drop my views on this kelechi mata.. I vehemently support sir icons view that kelechi is not there yet. I am a mancity fan* winks*, kelechi and yaya toure has a huge role to play in that. I am a super 9ja fan.. I was even robbed and injured when i went to watch flying eagles vs brazil by 2 am and i still continued watching the flying eagles till the german disaster. So my passion can't be questioned. The boy has not even played a full half of Epl football and una de hype am. Until the yam dor done e neva done. Many people here seem to forget the epl is not u 17. Slow down guys. Kelechi needs game time to build his confidence and adapt to the system of play and lucky for us he will get it. He has all the rudiments to explode into the superstar we hope he will be. I am just praying in my heart what happened to mikel doesn't happen to him. He played a dfrnt position for u 17 and u 20 and he is doing a dfrnt thing for mancity. This could be due to his great positional sense
Last bullet : plenty of una here suppose work for english press.. Una can hype.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm... Na dis same fear i de fear after i left miss safari's thread on d 'impending doom' now e don de happen for this thread.
Abeg Let us remain peaceful, desist from anyform of abusive n insultive words has we air our views.
Individual is entitle to his/her opinion... That's y we disagree to agree. We all want the best for the nation. But always remember we all come from different education background, tribes, geo-location, religion et al. We're here cos of LOVE-LOVE FOR SPORT N LOVE FOR OUR nation-NIGERIA- which is the binding tie.*smiles*
So, let us keep d thread sane.
I know d way folks here interacts admires other guest in ghost mode like Sir. Gloryon n others, even Miss/mrs shizzy had to conclude that we seem like a circus.
Anyone is welcome but d ops amist dis one BIG E-FAMILY as Sir. Nerd will call t (joseph1013,blueto-d grammarian,okpy-no sabi spell ur moniker n few others)are doing gr8 job just to keep us updated n atlist bring smiles to our faces.
Pls who help me see mon ami Mikron t has really been a while. Or na so u to don retire for nairaland sport section.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
British press job? Wow!!! Won't be a bad idea if u ask me................ But I think I'll do it on a "consultative" basis.... *winks*

*smiles*
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Sir AIG07....... *smiles* *hugs*

I miss Sir Mikron too... *smiles*

Anyway, well said Sir..... You're right.

Miss Shizzy did use the word "caucus" (uhm... Sorry Sir AIG07.... I know it was a spelling error. No harm done. I just had to point it out because "CIRCUS" is what this thread will turn to if "no one" heeds ur advice). *smiles*

God bless The Super Eagles!!!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIG07:
Hmmm... Na dis same fear i de fear after i left miss safari's thread on d 'impending doom' now e don de happen for this thread.
Abeg Let us remain peaceful, desist from anyform of abusive n insultive words has we air our views.
Individual is entitle to his/her opinion... That's y we disagree to agree. We all want the best for the nation. But always remember we all come from different education background, tribes, geo-location, religion et al. We're here cos of LOVE-LOVE FOR SPORT N LOVE FOR OUR nation-NIGERIA- which is the binding tie.*smiles*
So, let us keep d thread sane.
I know d way folks here interacts admires other guest in ghost mode like Sir. Gloryon n others, even Miss/mrs shizzy had to conclude that we seem like a circus.
Anyone is welcome but d ops amist dis one BIG E-FAMILY as Sir. Nerd will call t (joseph1013,blueto-d grammarian,okpy-no sabi spell ur moniker n few others)are doing gr8 job just to keep us updated n atlist bring smiles to our faces.
Pls who help me see mon ami Mikron t has really been a while. Or na so u to don retire for nairaland sport section.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
lolz I just dey laff #no one is a nobody on this thread jhare u're free to make ur opinion known when u feel like.
am mostly a ghost reader on this thread but if I see sometin wey too much I gat to comment like the iheanacho and oliseh matter I even nearly commented on d bolasie issh but I just chill cuz some people are not worth arguing wit at all their mind is made up even b4 d argument starts.
And Mikel has on influence on d team that's true but I never mentioned d team am talking bout influence in matches and and sorry to disappoint u he has no influence on national matches rather than walking round like hu carry shit 4 yansh
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lexyman(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Arguero injured same with Silva , big injury woe has struck the team ....I hope iheanacho will see this as an advantage to take his chance .
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is not because of Enyeama's lateness that Oliseh gave Musa the band. It was already a made decision. Oliseh knew Enyeama traveled to bury his mom.

Sothe question is what is the reason Oliseh dropped Enyeama. That is what Enyeama wanted to ask Oliseh.

joseph1013:
How did he have in mind to drop him? He asked all the players to be in latest by Monday afternoon, Enyeama didn't show up and he didn't call the coach. So the coach is at fault for not planning him into the game for that?

You ask why Oliseh didn't call him, I ask why Enyeama didn't call Oliseh giving reasons why he'd be unable to make camp on Monday. Isn't that what we all do when me miss deadlines or meetings or won't be going to work for one reason or the other? Isn't that just common courtesy?. Oliseh had bigger issues of sorting out lazy players and visa issues of the home players.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
It is not because of Enyeama's lateness that Oliseh gave Musa the ban. It was already a made decision. Oliseh knew Enyeama traveled to bury his mom.

Sothe question is what is the reason Oliseh dropped Enyeama. That is what Enyeama wanted to ask Oliseh.

Please read Colin's account. Oliseh is under no obligation to tell Enyeama the reason WHEN Enyeama wants, especially in the presence of all the players. That's being rude.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hey! guys. We are friends here. I personally don't like how this thread is going. Tempers are begining to run high and d thread is being derailed. We are here to discuss the U23 team. There are other threads on d Oliseh and Enyeama issue.

And please gloryon, safarigirl and eterisan put back ur swords. We all cannot agree on every issue. And BTW this thread belongs to nobody but for every body. We are one family. Lets maintain d respect we have been according to each.

This thread is reputed for being d most peacefull despite all d hot arguments and divergent views.

Lets shift focus here to Siasia and his boys pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
So you feel a coach has no reason to have communication with his players.

Do you feel Oliseh should have told Enyeama before the meeting that he was no more the captain?

joseph1013:
Please read Colin's account. Oliseh is under no obligation to tell Enyeama the reason WHEN Enyeama wants, especially in the presence of all the players. That's being rude.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
lexyman:
Arguero injured same with Silva , big injury woe has struck the team ....I hope iheanacho will see this as an advantage to take his chance .

Well all I have to say about this is Goodnews for Arsenal.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir AIG07....... *smiles* *hugs*

I miss Sir Mikron too... *smiles*

Anyway, well said Sir..... You're right.

Miss Shizzy did use the word "caucus" (uhm... Sorry Sir AIG07.... I know it was a spelling error. No harm done. I just had to point it out because "CIRCUS" is what this thread will turn to if "no one" heeds ur advice). *smiles*

God bless The Super Eagles!!!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for d correction! *big smiles*
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Icon4s:

Well all I have to say about this is Goodnews for Arsenal.
cos u are an arsenal fan sir. Do u know how Sir. TheGOODJOE is feeling right now?
City has just added one more important player to their injury woes... But by the way t happens n that makes d league interesting. team loose(sacrifice) one or more players to injuries or red card which gives chances to other teams to capitulate on. Get well soon silva.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.