Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex (6545 Views)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by buchito1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
emmawiz:
Playing TV games 2geda( ps2 car race or mortal kombat), smokin s.k 2geda, drinkin alcho 2geda inside d room, playin wit baloon in d room, boxin in d room(fake boxin), playin X&O game like kids on paper.
Chisos!!! shocked 2 Weyrey partners! grin

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by great289(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
playing whot card or ludo game with her and d person dt lose will remove one thing he/she is wearn.

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by irishCream: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bookmarking things till I find my own boo sad
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by kingolovich(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lol, in love? No, i guess its too much imaginations.
Wa gbayi. i praise u
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by coolest01(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
irishCream:
I've been looking for u.. Glad I finally found u sad
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by tunery004(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Doing "After round one" together, una rememba dat game? Gossiping togeda too is fun, "messing" as in farting game dos d word exist? And lots of other weird tin also fastest eater
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by adedayourt(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
undecided undecidedAll des una obodo oyinbo imagination sef

The only romance a typical 9ja guy undastnd is bleep nd bleep again den re-bleep
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by adedayourt(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
irishCream:

Most romantic guy on thread??

Let mi jus take post @ dis corner nd watch u mke choices
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Keypha(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Torching and kissing each other nipples till our eyes turn to red then ready for sex mmmmm
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by benjsniper33: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
great289:
playing whot card or ludo game with her and d person dt lose will remove one thing he/she is wearn.

great one there bro
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

Dude can't u read...
D thread say tins done with ur partner aside 4rm sex
dude are u blind Can't u see part that says "getting drunk"
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by great289(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2014
benjsniper33:

great one there bro
yap try it
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Hollyb(f): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2014
i was here grin
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by irishCream: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
coolest01:

I take that to be sarcasm undecided
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Hollyb:
i was here grin
I was there
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by dayveed1(m): 1:40am On Oct 18, 2014
back then, I used to play with her ear, bath together, play scrabble together, kiss her forehead in the presence of her friends, rearrange her hair strings in public. Lol lots of crazy things sah .. really missed her..nothing last forever tho!
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 18, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lol, in love? No, i guess its too much imaginations.
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
Eyaaa
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2014
irishCream:
maybe d reason u haven't found him is because u'r stil staying close to the Atlantic Ocean
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Simonagbons(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Watching Horror Movie in the night.

Swimming

Singing.
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by deuce7(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Transferring money from Zenith Bank to her GTB cool
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by irishCream: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
coolest01:

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

“My Husband Ejaculates Inside My Ear” – Woman Shares Shocking Story / Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) / How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.