Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love (4089 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't love this lady, but she loves me so much. Although I have tried all I could to love her back, but is not just working out. right down in my heart I know that I don't love her neither do I love any other lady somewhere. Recently, I started thinking marriage...but am confuse right now

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by lakamua: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hw old are u?
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please I need matured advice... the situation is quite complex
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by chimerase2: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
MORALE of the thread isssss? undecided
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by khukhi(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Marry the woman that you love. Its absolute torture to tolerate someone for the sake of pleasing them.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Baddo101(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
wow. dis situation is a complex matter. d only advantage u could av wth her is that she will still love u even if u mess around wth other gals but i would advise u continue in relationship and not think of marriage 4 now just to observe if her love for u is just an infatuation cos after a while d love dies. attimes d love u will have for each other begins to develop wth time. above all na Baba God uoo...get d final say sha.
Hope she hasnt lived too much rough past and now looking for a MUMUni to settle down wth?
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by MisterLongman(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:
Marry the woman that you love. Its absolute torture to tolerate someone for the sake of pleasing them.

What if the woman also do not love him back...... Its just like going round and round in circles
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by mimiejacobz(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ur issue is on 50-50 scale,u myt marry d woman u luv n she kills u in return wit high blood pressure n u myt marry d 1 u hate to lrn to luv ha wit tym and there must b a rizn y u dnt lyk ha,mayb shez nt upto ur taste,u shld try to ova look dt mayb u myt c sumtin worth lovn in ha

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Joycomethnow:
I don't love this lady, but she loves me so much. Although I have tried all I could to love her back, but is not just working out. right down in my heart I know that I don't love her neither do I love any other lady somewhere. Recently, I started thinking marriage...but am confuse right now
Op the tittle of your thread is in serious conflict with the narration of your ordeal.

From your tittle one can categorically say that you're involved with two different women ,The one you love and the one you do not love but she loves you.

Go home and think again ,come back with the full gist then we will gladly advice you on what to do.

You don't need to be afraid to say that you're dating two different women because you prolly think that NL folks with their bad mouth will take you to the cleaners.

Give us the full gist jare after all they say variety is the spice of life......Lmao
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Honestly this situation has been bothering me for a long time now. We started dating since July 2012, she is very nice, she cares ,love.and respect me, yet I don't love her. I don't just love.her ,sometimes it reflect on the way I treat her, its not funny at all, I had thought that the passage of time would build the love for her...but I was wrong. Uhmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op the tittle of your thread is in serious conflict with the narration of your ordeal.

From your tittle one can categorically say that you're involved with two different women ,The one you love and the one you do not love but she loves you.

Go home and think again ,come back with the full gist then we will gladly advice you on what to do.

You don't need to be afraid to say that you're dating two different women because you prolly think that NL folks with their bad mouth will take you to the cleaners.

Give us the full gist jare after all they say variety is the spice of life......Lmao
believe me, am not in love with any lady, if I am, ofcourse I will say it. I am not in love with any lady, honestly. Why would I want to hide the truth when I need a solution?
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Vado(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dude it's an important question you ask. I also ponder on this sometimes, you have some girls breaking their necks just to have you when you on the other hand, don't feel that strong attraction for them. Such ladies are often of solid and amiable character so deep down conflicting thoughts pop in your head like "dude, what if this is your destined wife" "don't miss out on such a good person" etc.

Well you eventually solve the puzzle op, cc me.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
You are right, she is good ...infact she can go out of her way to please me...yet I don't love her.neither do I love any other lady somewhere...
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
DeConsult:
Honestly this situation has been bothering me for a long time now. We started dating since July 2012, she is very nice, she cares ,love.and respect me, yet I don't love her. I don't just love.her ,sometimes it reflect on the way I treat her, its not funny at all, I had thought that the passage of time would build the love for her...but I was wrong. Uhmmmmmmm!!!

hmmm.....You speak like my ex-boyfriend.....

..We passed through similar situation for 3 and half years......

Please just let her go.....She ll meet someone who'll love her equally and unconditional....If you continue in this relationship, you are just wasting her time....And thats the most annoying and painful part

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Femsyn(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Read this carefully,
I don't comment on NL unless I have something reasonable to contribute. Now, from experience, since you're the male, its better for you to marry the woman that loves you sincerely, and not the one you love, but doesn't give a damn! Don't worry, time has its way of sorting things out for which ever decision you make.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by LEERICIST(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Marry the lady you love and loves you too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Missonas(f): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ask yourself why u wanna get hitched in the first place.since u old enough to talk about marriage u shud be matured enough to know what's best for ya
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by khukhi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Truckpusher:

grin grin
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by khukhi(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

hmmm.....You speak like my ex-boyfriend.....

..We passed through similar situation for 3 and half years......

Please just let her go.....She ll meet someone who'll love her equally and unconditional....If you continue in this relationship, you are just wasting her time....And thats the most annoying and painful part

Very annoying.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by irishCream: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why be with someone if u don't feel something deep for her

Tell her the bitter truth and stop leading her on

There is someone definitely out there for her
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:

Very annoying.

Abi.....
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by lilzeel(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mr brother if you thinking of marriage pls would advice you to shine your eyes because marriage is an institution you start and never graduate,it doesn't matter who you love or loves you just think of a woman that you can imagine you been at 80 and u still can say I love you too but all this sayings are human point of view but to really succeed and find your better half in marriage is to seek God first and ask for his divine direction for you better half am sure he will answer you when you show persistence and don't forget this say "any man that fails to build a home is a failed man in all areas of life" so think twice and act wise while the sun still shines #na ma own be that#
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Femsyn:
Read this carefully,
I don't comment on NL unless I have something reasonable to contribute. Now, from experience, since you're the male, its better for you to marry the woman that loves you sincerely, and not the one you love, but doesn't give a damn! Don't worry, time has its way of sorting things out for which ever decision you make.
wow!!!!thank you for your contribution.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilzeel:
Mr brother if you thinking of marriage pls would advice you to shine your eyes because marriage is an institution you start and never graduate,it doesn't matter who you love or loves you just think of a woman that you can imagine you been at 80 and u still can say I love you too but all this sayings are human point of view but to really succeed and find your better half in marriage is to seek God first and ask for his divine direction for you better half am sure he will answer you when you show persistence and don't forget this say "any man that fails to build a home is a failed man in all areas of life" so think twice and act wise while the sun still shines #na ma own be that#
Thank you my brother for your advice.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by drnoel: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Joycomethnow:

HEre is were weighing comes in handy. U have to weigh the two ladies, measure them without bias and decide like a man
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
drnoel:

HEre is were weighing comes in handy. U have to weigh the two ladies, measure them without bias and decide like a man
they are not two but just one lady
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Take a break OP and travel,have fun for awhile.When you come back,everything go just dey clear like water to you.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:

grin grin
What's amusing you? miss Khukhi. angry

grin
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Exjoker(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
MisterLongman:

What if the woman also do not love him back...... Its just like going round and round in circles
You mean same way he dont love the other lady back...now this is more complicated
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by WIZGUY69(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=48]@op.marry the both of them.[/size]
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by adepink(f): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2014
I will advice u to free the lady in Q since u r not in love with her. I wanted to say that u shd give it time so that d relationship will grow but strolling down, I discovered u both have being dating since 2012. its obvious u don't love her.
besides if u don't let go, u might not be able to start something new with some1 else. n d longer u continue d relationship, it becomes more complicated to end it. remember u r wasting her precious time.
above all, pray to God for direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date / See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. / Popular Instagram Twerker Shallymhiz Twerk Inside Danfo As A Conductor(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.