Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love (4102 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by babystathopoulos: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Knowing your personality would help in making your decision
Are you hot temperd? Get easily irritated?
If No, then you may learn to love her
But if yes, its better you are the one who is much in love, cos it doesn't get better..

LOVE is the bedrock of a fun and lasting union, both party must feel it naturally

You said you don't LOVE HER eh! After 2+years, how did you start a relationship with someone who didn't ve feelings for?? OR the feelings has diminished
You said she is a GOOD person so what's wrong with her too FAT or UGLY shocked ?? There are obvously some things you desire in a woman that she doesn't have, try and list them out truthfully.. This will help determine whether you should hold on or free her for someone who would fall in love with her

Last bullet: have you ever love any other woman before?
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:24am On Oct 17, 2014
adepink:
I will advice u to free the lady in Q since u r not in love with her. I wanted to say that u shd give it time so that d relationship will grow but strolling down, I discovered u both have being dating since 2012. its obvious u don't love her.
besides if u don't let go, u might not be able to start something new with some1 else. n d longer u continue d relationship, it becomes more complicated to end it. remember u r wasting her precious time.
above all, pray to God for direction
Thank you so much for your contribution
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2014
babystathopoulos:
Knowing your personality would help in making your decision
Are you hot temperd? Get easily irritated?
If No, then you may learn to love her
But if yes, its better you are the one who is much in love, cos it doesn't get better..

LOVE is the bedrock of a fun and lasting union, both party must feel it naturally

You said you don't LOVE HER eh! After 2+years, how did you start a relationship with someone who didn't ve feelings for?? OR the feelings has diminished
You said she is a GOOD person so what's wrong with her too FAT or UGLY shocked ?? There are obvously some things you desire in a woman that she doesn't have, try and list them out truthfully.. This will help determine whether you should hold on or free her for someone who would fall in love with her

Last bullet: have you ever love any other woman before?
Yes I have been in love before ,that was long before I met her
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by khukhi(f): 4:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's amusing you? miss Khukhi. angry

grin

Nairalanders can be so insulting at times. Its always so funny how different people can view an issue.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2014
drnoel:

HEre is were weighing comes in handy. U have to weigh the two ladies, measure them without bias and decide like a man

.....Why should he weigh them??....Weighing and comparing them wont make him fall inlove with her....Neither will it reduce his love for the other woman.......

....I dont know........Guys prefer ladies they love even if she cant hold a candle to the woman who loves them deeply and truely.....

....Let me use my case as reference, my ex-bf always told me he knows he'll never find someone who'll love him the way I did....Yet he still let me go....Through-out when we were dragging the break-up issue, his parents and siblings stood by me (twas so unusual),....Perhaps they saw something special in me.....They had no choice than to let go since their son is hell-bent on dating some-one he loves

...Fortunately for him, his current gf is simply not dancing to his tune atall....I guess she gives him extra wahala and pain in the ass....Of which I made sure he was always happy.....To him, he is satisfied he is with the woman he loves, to him he loves her despite all the flaws she has and I never had......

..let this nigga follow the woman he loves......Let him not waste the wonderful and priceless womanLs time and energy...Better guys are out there for her.....who'll appreciate her worth...

..There's a particular yoruba adage, that says 'Oogun taaba fowo ra, eeyin aaro longbe'....

....Finding love nowadays is really hard, girls and guys are no longer smiling.....How many babes doesnt want ready-made men??....How many babes will love you despite the fact that you are broke??....How many babes are willing to suffer with their fiance before making it??....Tell me, who will stand by you and gives you a shoulder to cry on when you are in pain??....Its only a woman who loves you tirelessly....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by drnoel: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

.....Why should he weigh them??....Weighing and comparing them wont make him fall inlove with her....Neither will it reduce his love for the other woman.......

....I dont know........Guys prefer ladies they love even if she cant hold a candle to the woman who loves them deeply and truely.....

....Let me use my case as reference, my ex-bf always told me he knows he'll never find someone who'll love him the way I did....Yet he still let me go....Through-out when we were dragging the break-up issue, his parents and siblings stood by me (twas so unusual),....Perhaps they saw something special in me.....They had no choice than to let go since their son is hell-bent on dating some-one he loves

...Fortunately for him, his current gf is simply not dancing to his tune atall....I guess she gives him extra wahala and pain in the ass....Of which I made sure he was always happy.....To him, he is satisfied he is with the woman he loves, to him he loves her despite all the flaws she has and I never had......

..let this nigga follow the woman he loves......Let him not waste the wonderful and priceless womanLs time and energy...Better guys are out there for her.....who'll appreciate her worth...

..There's a particular yoruba adage, that says 'Oogun taaba fowo ra, eeyin aaro longbe'....

....Finding love nowadays is really hard, girls and guys are no longer smiling.....How many babes doesnt want ready-made men??....How many babes will love you despite the fact that you are broke??....How many babes are willing to suffer with their fiance before making it??....Tell me, who will stand by you and gives you a shoulder to cry on when you are in pain??....Its only a woman who loves you tirelessly....

Well spoken but then u finally arrived at what I silently said but didn't write.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by dnacrystal: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
The question is does the lady you love also love
you? You can't force her to marry you if she doesn't, neither can the Lady you don't love force you to marry her. You may have to look elsewhere entirely.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

Wow!!! Thank you very much for this wonderful contribution.However, I would want to state clearly and sincerely that it is only this particular lady that is in the picture, am not dating any other lady neither am I inlove with another lady, its just her, yet its not just working out.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
Wow!!! Thank you very much for this wonderful contribution.However, I would want to state clearly and sincerely that it is only this particular lady that is in the picture, am not dating any other lady neither am I inlove with another lady, its just her, yet its not just working out.

Then please let her go......
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2014
dnacrystal:
you? You can't force her to marry you if she doesn't, neither can the Lady you don't love force you to marry her. You may have to look elsewhere entirely.

the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is that am not inlove with any other lady, am not dating any other lady, she is the only one in my life yet the love is not just there for her.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
I don't love this lady, but she loves me so much. Although I have tried all I could to love her back, but is not just working out. right down in my heart I know that I don't love her neither do I love any other lady somewhere. Recently, I started thinking marriage...but am confuse right now
Guy,marry the gal that loves you,it will do you ,great good.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is that am not inlove with any other lady, am not dating any other lady, she is the only one in my life yet the love is not just there for her.
The fact that the lady sees that you had none keep her with you, but in real sense of it, "you can just find her love in your heart". This is amazing...I claim she is caring, blah blah blah (every quality of a good wife/woman)...then you dont love her...
1. What exactly makes you not to love her i.e. you dislikes about her?
2. And in layman term, is sex involve in the so called relationship?
This are the question you need to answer sincerely before I can offer my advise.....

And if you can't answer, pls for God sake, call the lady and tell her that though you dont have any other lady but you dont love her. If then she stays that his her wahala, if not God will sanction any word she rain over you if you eventually find someone you love and marry the person. As at now your body language and life style is telling her to stay and wait for you. And if intimacy is involve.... lipsrsealed . Above all, dont waste her precious time if you are as at now not deciding marrying her, according to temigracie .

But girls are very funny sha, someone you friends for over two years and never propose to you, still sticking to him like mario ..... until ladies start demanding politely purposes of relationship (courting/dating/marriage/friendship/sexmate, etc) with sincere mind/commitment, men folks will always dissapoint them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Op just let her go! I was in a similar situation with a lady and we dated for 4 years. She was loving, loyal, faithful and above all..... I DISVIRGINED HER.....I tried to reciprocate her love, but it didn't flow naturally from me. I wasn't happy with myself since I see her as my future wife. I endured the relationship to avoid losing her to preys (bad guys).

You know what? It was this same lady that put me through the greatest mess I have ever been into just this year. It was obvious that she can't be pitied anymore. After our break up, I found a lady that am so happy with. My feelings flow naturally, no pretence, no pity or one-sided love.

NB: Don't date or marry a lady because of pity otherwise, you will live to regret. Let her go and believe me, that would be the best decision you've ever make.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Godditex:
Op just let her go! I was in a similar situation with a lady and we dated for 4 years. She was loving, loyal, faithful and above all..... I DISVIRGINED HER.....I tried to reciprocate her love, but it didn't flow naturally from me. I wasn't happy with myself since I see her as my future wife. I endured the relationship to avoid losing her to preys (bad guys).

You know what? It was this same lady that put me through the greatest mess I have ever been into just this year. It was obvious that she can't be pitied anymore. After our break up, I found a lady that am so happy with. My feelings flow naturally, no pretence, no pity or one-sided love.

NB: Don't date or marry a lady because of pity otherwise, you will live to regret. Let her go and believe me, that would be the best decision you've ever make.
wow!!! my brother thank you very much for your wonderful contribution.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
I don't love this lady, but she loves me so much. Although I have tried all I could to love her back, but is not just working out. right down in my heart I know that I don't love her neither do I love any other lady somewhere. Recently, I started thinking marriage...but am confuse right now

Then let her go. How are you even contemplating marrying her? If she was for you you would be drawn to her don't manage any woman and don't waste her time the earlier the better you free both yourselves.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by 100Cents: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
Please I need matured advice... the situation is quite complex

Wow, something similar here..

But...
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by skentelelady(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please just let her go

It is been like 2 years now. You shouldnt have stayed this long with her when you didnt feel any love for her after like 1 year

She is not getting any younger which am sure you know.

Try to beg her and the earlier you do this the better

Just have it at the back of your mind that she wont take it easy emotionally

You maybe trying to do it in a hard way but because she loves you, she will overlook your attitude

So seat her down in her house and not at a joint or your house. Then tell her your mind

Stop having s3x with her as well please if your guys are doing this

Thank you
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by MzAmanda(f): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
khukhi:
Marry the woman that you love. Its absolute torture to tolerate someone for the sake of pleasing them.

Nice one babe
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by babystathopoulos: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joycomethnow:
Yes I have been in love before ,that was long before I met her

Ok good,
Then list out what you desire that she lacks, anything at all
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by xtervaganza(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'll say marry the lady that loves you

You won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2014
xtervaganza:
I'll say marry the lady that loves you

You won't regret it
Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by flexshop(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=18pt]mr man, be wise. You are a. Man, forget about love, its better the woman loves you than you loving her. Forget these 21st century wannabbes, if you loose that lady, you are on your own.I don talk my own[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by cr7lomo: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
It's always important to marry the person that loves u d most . U will have a beta life . Marrying someone that u love myt not end well if she doesn't love u

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by jsunex(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
LEERICIST:
Marry the lady you love and loves you too.

U dam rit, it has to b 50/50
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
flexshop:
[size=18pt]mr man, be wise. You are a. Man, forget about love, its better the woman loves you than you loving her. Forget these 21st century wannabbes, if you loose that lady, you are on your own.I don talk my own[/size]
Thank you for your contribution, remain bless bro
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Meggy007(f): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joycomethnow:
You are right, she is good ...infact she can go out of her way to please me...yet I don't love her.neither do I love any other lady somewhere...

Op, I'm almost insimilat sh!! Right now. Dude likes me like a lat...I guess.... since he's willing to do almost to make me smile. Truth is I don't even feel 20% of what he feels towards me. And I'm not inlike/love with anyone anywhere else. I feel for him though so I'm doing my best to make him SEE he's catching all the feeling alone.

Marriage is not dating. Its serious business. Friendship/love/understanding whichever you chose to call it, is almost if not more important that money. When crisis comes its what'll keep you both running. So if anyone feel its 'secure' to marry someone who loves you, whom yu don't love in return, that person needs to grow the hell up. I hope you follow.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

Op, I'm almost insimilat sh!! Right now. Dude likes me like a lat...I guess.... since he's willing to do almost to make me smile. Truth is I don't even feel 20% of what he feels towards me. And I'm not inlike/love with anyone anywhere else. I feel for him though so I'm doing my best to make him SEE he's catching all the feeling alone.

Marriage is not dating. Its serious business. Friendship/love/understanding whichever you chose to call it, is almost if not more important that money. When crisis comes its what'll keep you both running. So if anyone feel its 'secure' to marry someone who loves you, whom yu don't love in return, that person needs to grow the hell up. I hope you follow.
My dear, thank you for your insightful contribution, ofcourse I understood your point.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by flexshop(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joycomethnow:
My dear, thank you for your insightful contribution, ofcourse I understood your point.

[size=14pt]Yes, marriage is a serious business, that is why you should use your head and make a good decision. Your partner can determine your lifespan to an extent. If you are sure of the womans undoubtable love, marry her. In future, you will say its my decision, I'll live with it. But if you marry someone you love and the person doesn't love you back, my friend that is a one way ticket to hell.who would you even blame. In a normal world, you expect to marry someone who you love and who loves you back equally, but in a time like this, you have to take a leap of faith and do the right thing.marry the person who loves you[/size]
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
flexshop:

[size=14pt]Yes, marriage is a serious business, that is why you should use your head and make a good decision. Your partner can determine your lifespan to an extent. If you are sure of the womans undoubtable love, marry her. In future, you will say its my decision, I'll live with it. But if you marry someone you love and the person doesn't love you back, my friend that is a one way ticket to hell.who would you even blame. In a normal world, you expect to marry someone who you love and who loves you back equally, but in a time like this, you have to take a leap of faith and do the right thing.marry the person who loves you[/size]
My dear, thank you very much for your contribution,God bless you real good.
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
dnacrystal:

Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Joycomethnow post=27272842][/quote]Noted!!
Re: Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love by Joycomethnow: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Noted!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix) / The Lesson Teacher-a Story / My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.