Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am I Too Old For Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Old For Him? (6495 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / Am I Too Old For This?? / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by skyladon22(f): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=PucciGuru post=27384897][/quote]

thank you wink
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by baralatie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
How long have u and d guy being dating?

To me, it seems like initial love gra gra.
When reality sets in and u two encounter a challenge, then u can decide.

To me, looking at reality, both aren't a good choice.
you don't like either of them and you are still contemplating!
OK!
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by PucciGuru(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
skyladon22:

thank you wink

Sorry,are you married?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by skyladon22(f): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
PucciGuru:

Sorry,are you married?

LOL

Nope. Why did you ask?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by PucciGuru(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
skyladon22:

LOL

Nope. Why did you ask?

Just felt like cos I am a psychologist and a guru
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
op, you are not too old for him. If kaffy the dancer who's 32 can successfully marry and still stay married to her 25yr old husband and they have 2kids together and are happy without issues of divorce here, divorce there like her fellow counterparts in the entertainment industry who married guys older than them? Cmon? what am i saying?.. if it feels right with this 25 yr old, and he loves you too and wants 2 marry you, go for it... my dear, when it comes to matters of the heart its between YOU, the GUY and God... Every other thing is secondary.
If you listen to other people's biased opinion u will be forever confused...

fact#
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by skyladon22(f): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
PucciGuru:

Just felt like cos I am a psychologist and a guru
What does being a psychologist and a guru got to do with being married
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by dickoflife(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi.
I am 32 and in luv with a 25 year old guy. Altho, I hve someone who works abroad to marry but hve not set ma eyes on him xcept his pics(matchmaking). He said he wld be home dis dec. I hve known him for a year plus now. Communication is vital in every reltionship, ther4 he calls once a week at most twice, claims he is always busy. And I complained to him dat his communication is poor. I used to be d one to call sometimes and I stopped so it won't seem asif m desperate.I now wonder if I get married to him, is dis what I will face cos he said I wld be in nija till he gets his papers which wld be in 3 - 5 yrs time or God knows wen. Now, I recently met a 25 year old guy and he shows me all wht I need in a man(name it ) and I m now so in LOVE with this guy and this guy too is not in d same state wt me but we do see and he proposed marriage to me.mehn! I am madly in luv with this guy. Right now I am confused. First, m older dan this guy or else I won't giv his propsal a second thot. Second, do u think I shuld marry abroad guy.
Pls I need candid and mature advises. No insults pls but feel free to air ur views
Thanks landers!
Follow your heart dear... am 26, ma fiance is 31. we are getting married march next year.. do the maths.. it's about what you want in life and not what people think....
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by skyladon22(f): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
dickoflife:

Follow your heart dear... am 26, ma fiance is 31. we are getting married march next year.. do the maths.. it's about what you want in life and not what people think....

Happy for you. I know what I am talking about cheesy
You must be very matured
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by BreezyRita(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
A post by nobody.......
No comment o
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by baralatie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
dickoflife:

actually she said in her heart that both were not good material!
what is the confusion again
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by PucciGuru(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
skyladon22:

What does being a psychologist and a guru got to do with being married

Thought as much,what I meant is that merely reading in between lines,I know what kind of pple anyone is..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.