Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? (2321 Views)

Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Rival(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
I see a lot of "shakara" slim ladies around and they seem to be in high demand!
In fact, all of them make "shakara" but the slim ones, ...omg!

So now, is there a higher chance of meeting less resistance when you woo a fat lady than a slim one?
Are the slim ones harder to get? Do they keep guys off longer than the fat ones?
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by SHOPPERS(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Slim gals are sweet to date but most of them only care about their bodies... When it comes to choosing a life partner, fat and responsible will definitely crush miss-high-in-demand.

Plus, self esteem dey high for slim gals but that na on first meet. Fat gurls usually have low self esteem. It depends majorly on the upbringing

1 Like

Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Fabulousmark(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Actually Fat girls/ladies are easier to get and laid...

1 Like

Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fat girls?? #yuck!
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't know who are more wanted but I would think the slim ones are - fat (not plump) girls are a turn off for me, can't deal.
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by farano(f): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Funny thread...lol
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by YungwizzzyChina: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
fat women always have Big breasts

yungwizzzy love them!!!!
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
i love thick ladies. i based in onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by xynerise: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:
Fat girls?? #yuck!
Seriously.
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by passionate88: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fatty acid?... #yuck
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't like fat especially when it comes with a pot belly
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Rival(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
SHOPPERS:
Slim gals are sweet to date but most of them only care about their bodies... When it comes to choosing a life partner, fat and responsible will definitely crush miss-high-in-demand.

Plus, self esteem dey high for slim gals but that na on first meet. Fat gurls usually have low self esteem. It depends majorly on the upbringing

That means it's easier for a slim girl to say 'No' to a guy than a fat one? In order words, it's easier to get a fat lady because of low self esteem?

...and about life partners, one argument some guys have against fat ladies is that when they start to give birth, they'd get out of shape!
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by MisterLongman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
One mans meat is another mans fish
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by AnonymustME(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
OP...pls clarify first, do you mean Fat like "lepacious Bose" or thick like "toolz" ?
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by misshoree(f): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Guys like fat girls,so I think fat girls are kind of scarce.
but am slim and am proud of myself
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Diff. btw fat and plump pls
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by marieolae(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Slim girlz rock
Re: Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? by Rival(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:
Diff. btw fat and plump pls

Fat is general while plump is limited/confined.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys You Meet In The Police Cell. / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.