Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. (4638 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by ERCROSS(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
I ve only heard about it, have Neva had a girl crazy enough to fart in my presence.
Until I met this particular lady who broke the record..
I went out to get something while she was inside, I came back and whole place was stinking, I asked if she perceive the foul smell but all I heard was....
VooooOoooommmm..
Pra-kpa-pa....
I was like...
Jeez... shocked
Which kind human being be this..
And she was like :: shey u u no dey fart ni abi wetin.. grin
She says she feel so comfortable whenever she's around with me...
kiss

Guyz..
Feel Free to share ur experience too Oooo
wink
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
I release it at will. Doesn't matter if she's with me.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by CuteAnnabelle(f): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol...•That's kinda gross...

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by sleeknick: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
I fart any time, anywhere, and at any climate. In fact I be free to air. Mess no get toilet o. My girl friend na expert fartist. When we combine mess our neighbour generator dey start by imself.....

11 Likes

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Cheadiva(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fart no get house na
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Tymax(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
It's love grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Girls oya come and form ooooo.. ** just here to read comment**
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Lordabas: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
'Don't trust a woman that can't fart in your presence. She has many secrets'
- Pete Edochie
in (Things Fall Apart)
grin

3 Likes

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Infomizer(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
If you can't fart in her presence, don't marry her. If she can't fart in yours, run!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by ERCROSS(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sleeknick:
I fart any time, anywhere, and at any climate. In fact I be free to air. Mess no get toilet o. My girl friend na expert fartist. When we combine mess our neighbour generator dey start by imself.....
Brosieh...
U can lie ooo..
grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by salomycruz: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
i love doin it in front of my bobo o...he just replies with the day ur puff smell i wud breakup with you...which he has experience many times.lol
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
NO!

Jeez' that's disrespectful.

I can't, Never, Ever.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Mobebi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
if to say she form, u for complain... now she free herself around u, u still complain...
but come to think of it, a babe fartin loud in a guy's presence, that's guts!

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
I only fart when I'm using d toilet undecided
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Mirahcul: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2014
The last time I did it in her presence.. I woke up on a Hospital bed grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by ojun50(m): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Na 2day
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2014
....Whats there in farting infront of my boyfriend??.....But he'll be the one to first start it oooo
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by johnchiii(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2014
sleeknick:

laff no go kill me here
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Kunleskey(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2014
My lecturer do say...attend to the call of nature @once...if u don't release dat tin @dat moment it can lead to another fin..
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Ladygorgeous(f): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2014
fart ke. ..I would b to embarassed to do dat oooh.

PS:am new on nairaland,just registered.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
When ur both 2geda, jst Lock d door, close all d windows, turn off d ventilation(fans & a.c) and let ur imagination sorry anus run wild.....

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Agybabe(f): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2014
I would only do it when it on emergency! And the ministry would keep moving after an apology. grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by nawtikid(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
I've neva had any of my exes fart in my presence....bt itz rilly adorable 2 av a girl fart in my presence...it shows she'z comfortable with me

4 Likes

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
No embarassed
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
No embarassed
hehehe
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
If you cannot, it means you don't love your partner grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by KingTom(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladygorgeous:
fart ke. ..I would b to embarassed to do dat oooh.

PS:am new on nairaland,just registered.
NL woman wrappers, over to you grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by valdes00(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
In d room 2geda wit her
Itunnu: baby I want to fart oo

Me: if dem born u well, try am...

Itunnu: *smiles*...
N dem she drops d bomb KPRA KPRA TA TA

Me: *starts hittin her wit d pillow*....
Rough play starts frm dere, later leadin to straffin.... I love dat babe hen.... She's damn so free wit me.... Na she still b no1... I must marry her

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Missyetty(f): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wetin concern me, we dey compete wit fart xef...mehn we er so free 2 each oda
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

NL woman wrappers, over to you grin
which woman wrappers when you don start already angry
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
which woman wrappers when you don start already angry
No vex abeg, let me rephrase that "fellow NL wowan wrappers, over to you". grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Mprex(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
No nau. Shyness wont lemme dream of it sef smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. / How Can I Send Someone Private Message On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.