Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. (4641 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by MzAmanda(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
Lol...•That's kinda gross...
tz actually more dan gross...ef dere is anoda word for it
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

No vex abeg, let me rephrase that "fellow NL wowan wrappers, over to you". grin
hey, i don't have the slightest idea what you talking about. grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by KingTom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
hey, i don't have the slightest idea what you talking about. grin
The guilty are afraid sir wink
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

The guilty are afraid sir wink
yes sir, and they always try to shift the blame wink
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by ERCROSS(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Lordabas:
'Don't trust a woman that can't fart in your presence. She has many secrets'
- Pete Edochie
in (Things Fall Apart)
grin
If Pete Edochie catch u ehn...
grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by ERCROSS(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
TrollMan:
NO!

Jeez' that's disrespectful.

I can't, Never, Ever.
Broz..
U r missing oooo...
Its fun mehn...
Try it Naa wink
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Vheektory98(f): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
shockwave91:
When ur both 2geda, jst Lock d door, close all d windows, turn off d ventilation(fans & a.c) and let ur imagination sorry anus run wild.....
ahahaha bia are u a comedian?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by babeflenz(f): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
As a matter of fact, me and boo do competition on fart issues o. first to tire.. lol
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Vheektory98:
ahahaha bia are u a comedian?

Something like that. Though I'm not sure
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by sunshine46(f): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
with me and my ex,farting is a competition
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by OurworkComNg1: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2018
valdes00:
In d room 2geda wit her
Itunnu: baby I want to fart oo

Me: if dem born u well, try am...

Itunnu: *smiles*...
N dem she drops d bomb KPRA KPRA TA TA

Me: *starts hittin her wit d pillow*....
Rough play starts frm dere, later leadin to straffin.... I love dat babe hen.... She's damn so free wit me.... Na she still b no1... I must marry her

oga, hope you have married her

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by valdes00(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

oga, hope you have married her
We broke up....
Sad to hear, shey..?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by OurworkComNg1: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
valdes00:
We broke up.... Sad to hear, shey..?

oh no!! so sorry about that...
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by valdes00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

oh no!! so sorry about that...
You dont have to be sorry... it wasnt ur fault... Its mine I got distracted along the line and it cost us the relationship..... And besides I am married with a kid now... Tho we still talk occasionally...
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by OurworkComNg1: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
valdes00:
You dont have to be sorry... it wasnt ur fault... Its mine I got distracted along the line and it cost us the relationship..... And besides I am married with a kid now... Tho we still talk occasionally...
we guys sha... don't get distracted this time o. this is marriage o
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by valdes00(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

we guys sha... don't get distracted this time o. this is marriage o
LOLZ.... Yea you are right.. This Is marriage.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Gaspardd(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ladygorgeous:
fart ke. ..I would b to embarassed to do dat oooh.

PS:am new on nairaland,just registered.

No one gives a fúck if u re new here or not, and btw aw re we sure u re not another jamariwolf?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Olubee22(f): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
I release it o, I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Hybrid600: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Olubee22:
I release it o, I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Messy messy grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Olubee22(f): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hybrid600:

Messy messy grin
You're always forming for your babe abi, continue.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. by Hybrid600: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Olubee22:

You're always forming for your babe abi, continue.
Form Kwa... I had it good with my ex, no restrictions.... She was a real gas bag!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! / See How A Girl Was Disgraced Today / How Can I Send Someone Private Message On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.