Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? (2059 Views)

DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? / Nigeria Donates $1m To Haiti As Fresh Quake Hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Gbawe: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is your opinion people grin grin grin
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by IbnJumah: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerians don wise up..Once bitten twice shy

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by olu77(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Old campaign strategy has passed away

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Sunofgod(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
His campaign slogan should be:

"Say no to ISIS/Boko/APC/Buhari/Ebola . . . .. "

7 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
That is why the dude have been tongue-tied,seriously looking for what to tell Nigerians whose eyes have become opened

GEJ is in serious soup!

5 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Caseless: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
His sapele-water driven brain wont even dare.

4 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Gbawe: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
IbnJumah:
Nigerians don wise up..Once bitten twice shy

Indeed. It will be interesting to see what the new slogan will be since the GEJ government has scored F9 in virtually every sector to move Nigeria backwards horribly. I pity this useless Government. Not many sectors it can point to as areas of outstanding successes that has really transformed the lives of Nigerians. In fact they need to create a totally new ultra-woeful category to accommodate the failure of GEJ in relation to corruption. GEJ's new campaign slogan should be "I don't give a damn" because we all now know he really does not give a damn. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Happywoman(f): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Noooooooo
Even if he tells us he used to be legless , that story will not cut it this time!
If only his opponents will field berra options I would have been happier.

5 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Gbawe: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
soroptimist:
That is why the dude have been tongue-tied,seriously looking for what to tell Nigerians whose eyes have become opened

GEJ is in serious soup!

grin grin grin grin Do you remember those Nollywood sycophants and Nigerian musicians singing and dancing around foolishly for "the boy with no shoes"? All of them are now so broke, courtesy of the hardship GEJ's woeful rule has inflicted on Nigeria, they are seeking political office. "Olusola" Desmond Elliot comes to mind. Yeye 'stomach infrastructure' clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Do you remember those Nollywood sycophants and Nigerian musicians singing and dancing around foolishly for "the boy with no shoes"? All of them are now so broke, courtesy of the hardship GEJ's woeful rule has inflicted on Nigeria, they are seeking political office. "Olusola" Desmond Elliot comes to mind. Yeye 'stomach infrastructure' clowns.

Dont mind all those 'Arebipa'.......'i neva chop'.......'Ebi-nna' Nollywood gang.......

3 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
GEJ's 2015 reelection campaign will be based on consolidation of the gains of FRESH AIR, such as:
- opening up of the Democratic space thereby allowing rats to roam around spewing trash and even contemplating what was considered IMPOSSIBLE only few years ago under OBJ or Yar'adua's regime- defeating an incumbent President or governor in an election
- gains of power reforms and PHCN privatisation. Thanks to GEJ, the corrupt and inefficient PHCN/NEPA is gone forever. Thanks to GEJ a completely private sector funded 500 MW power plant is currently being built in Edo state with more in the pipeline.
- made in rice revolution. In just under 3 years of the rice self-sufficiency policy of GEJ's govt, made in Nigeria high quality rice such as Ebony, Stallion, etc have taken over the rice market in places like Enugu.
- new automotive policy that is yielding result with major vehicle manufacturing firms setting up plants in Nigeria.
- the general reforms in the agric sector that has attracted the likes of Dangote to invest in the sector
- continue and complete the transformation our roads
- continue and complete the transformation of the railways. GEJ built the Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge railway in just under 3 years, something our past leaders could not do in 50 years.
- consolidate on our status as Africa's largest economy and number one investment destination.
- consolidate on the gas revolution and local content in the oil and gas sector
- continue laudable popular empowerment programs such as YOUWIN
- continue the support for our athletes who make the nation proud in major sports competition.
- see to the implementation of the resolutions of the successful national conference.

15 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by focus7: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Now he has amassed so much to d tune of $100m in 5yrs and has become the 6th richest president in Africa. No one we believe his shoeless story again.

2 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Gbawe: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2014
focus7:
Now he has amassed so much to d tune of $100m in 5yrs and has become the 6th richest president in Africa. No one we believe his shoeless story again.

Bro, do not be deceived by the $100 million ruse. It is a gross under-estimation. GEJ is worth likely $5 billion upwards in my opinion as per the scale of brazen and "I don't care" looting that has gone on under him in the past 5 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
GEJ's 2015 reelection campaign will be based on consolidation of the gains of FRESH AIR, such as:
- opening up of the Democratic space thereby allowing rats to roam around spewing trash and even contemplating what was considered IMPOSSIBLE only few years ago under OBJ or Yar'adua's regime- defeating an incumbent President or governor in an election
- gains of power reforms and PHCN privatisation. Thanks to GEJ, the corrupt and inefficient PHCN/NEPA is gone forever. Thanks to GEJ a completely private sector funded 500 MW power plant is currently being built in Edo state with more in the pipeline.
- made in rice revolution. In just under 3 years of the rice self-sufficiency policy of GEJ's govt, made in Nigeria high quality rice such as Ebony, Stallion, etc have taken over the rice market in places like Enugu.
- new automotive policy that is yielding result with major vehicle manufacturing firms setting up plants in Nigeria.
- the general reforms in the agric sector that has attracted the likes of Dangote to invest in the sector
- continue and complete the transformation of the railways. GEJ built the Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge railway in just under 3 years, something our past leaders could not do in 50 years.
- consolidate on our status as Africa's largest economy and number one investment destination.
- continue the support for our athletes who make the nation proud in major sports competition.
- see to the implementation of the resolutions of the successful national conference.
how do you mould the above lies into a slogan like the "I had no shoes"? Maybe this time he'll say don't vote for amala and ewedu/awolowo party grin FOOLS

6 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by MightySparrow: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2014
He iron shoes now, opposition parties beware!
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
[size=48]•if na shoe be him problem. I Don already package shoe for am. na small thing be that. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by asala1: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2014
He will say "I fought ebola"
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by omenka(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Maybe this time the slogan would be "I have no balls" and he'd surely be telling the truth since there isn't a single record of him throwing anyone in jail over corruption in the past 5years!!

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by size38: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2014
GEJ is still thinking of what his 2015 campaign slogan will be and that is why he hasn't declared yet. He was planning to use " I had no shoes again" and we wrote him a letter telling him that that won't sell again because he has more shoes now to wear. Or at best that we will buy him shoes and ask him to park his load and leave. Later GEJ turned #bringbackjonathan2015 and he was shouted down by USA, Britain, France, Germany, APC, Nigerians etc.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by joseph1832(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2014
In my honest opinion: I don't think so, why? Because the common Nigerian now knows the "air is not fresh" and Mr President has more than one shoe.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by barackodam: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
He wouldn't dare
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by 9jii(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2014
It will be
NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT DON'T VOTE ANTI-CORRUPTS
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by kingingkinging: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Until he is able to tell me what he has done to:

1. Our security ;

2. Corruption;

3. Employment creation;

4. Economy- not re-basing economy by including Nollywood(which started under IBB, Telecommunication which Obasanjo did, etc)

5. He should show us what he has done in the South West for the past 5 years

6. Where are the airports he promised all the States? etc

If he is not able to explain all these, he should please in the interest of peace and good conscience go back to Otuoke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by celeron40(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Once bitten, Twice shy...Nobody should play on our sentiments anymore...Present your planned polices and get out....we were so gullible to think that being having an underpriviledged background translates to leadership qualities...GEJ has failed as far as I am concerned.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Gh0stFreak: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2014
what about buhari's latest slogan
"#I BORROWED MONEY TO BUY APC FORM#"
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by harrwix(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
Sincere9gerian:
Gh0stFreak:

hello fellow nairalanders
lets not be deceived
compare n contrast....vote d right man n lets consolidate on d gains of democracy...not recycled leadership from a recycled general
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
harrwix:

hello fellow nairalanders
lets not be deceived
compare n contrast....vote d right man n lets consolidate on d gains of democracy...not recycled leadership from a recycled general
Most importantly not some recycled thief that cant declare his asset publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Papertrail11(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Let him go bring the girls back den we can talk about shoes and campaign nd election

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by DONLEKAN: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
His campaign speech will be like.

Four years ago. I came here to tell you I had no shoes. You bought me a rubber shoe. For that I thank you all. In 2015, it's leather shoes or I return to Otuoke.

Please, I don't need military leather boots as I have no plans to go to Sambisa.

I believe in Nigeria's muguity. Sorry, I meant to say magnanimity.

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Lordlexyy: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Reforms that has no direct effect on the populace, is still in a dream pipe. The improvement in power (commendable though) cannot be said to be felt by Nigerians. Also the hike in its price despite the instability is unacceptable. The programe in rice production as you tri3 to hype on it, hasn't stop rice importation as usual. The recent exposure of abandon federal roads in the south east tells alot about TAN's claim of 80% road completion in that region. The rail line revolution could have been plusable if we were in the 60s when this model or version was acceptable.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by vedd: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, do not be deceived by the $100 million ruse. It is a gross under-estimation. GEJ is worth likely $5 billion upwards in my opinion as per the scale of brazen and "I don't care" looting that has gone on under him in the past 5 years.
True.
I have been wondering what the lootocratic drunkard will use as campaign slogan since January 1, 2012.

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by vedd: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
DONLEKAN:
His campaign speech will be like.

Four years ago. I came here to tell you I had no shoes. You bought me a rubber shoe. For that I thank you all. In 2015, it's leather shoes or I return to Otuoke.

Please, I don't need military leather boots as I have no plans to go to Sambisa.

I believe in Nigeria's muguity. Sorry, I meant to say magnanimity.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Secondary School Where Students Sit On Floor, Windows To Receive Lectures / Namadi Sambo GEJ - Uncertainty Over Their Qualifications / Buhari Didnt Jail Ajasin - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.