Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. (2738 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Where Is Madam Vex Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

Maybe
and u were necessarily one just now.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by 100Cents: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Meggy007:

See! Lol dude. Really now? You go out seeking green light, on a first date?

When girls dey woo men for first date.

She tells you she was expecting a romp while coming..

Ladies, please embrace truth... Lies is not good.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by 100Cents: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
What do expect a first date to be like, just a get-together and introductions?

I wonder o..

Like say nah GEJ committee or Federal Executive Council meeting..
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mprex(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls what kind of lady leaves her house to go and meet a guy for the first time without having cash on her
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
100Cents:

I wonder o..

Like say nah GEJ committee or Federal Executive Council meeting..
Lol...Naija girls are still 3rd class girls so they don't deserve to be treated like 2nd or 1st class girls
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
valdes00:

Huh.. Wooed u say.... M talkin bout sex.... We fix a date @ my crib.. A first date @ dat n she came... B4 u say jack robinson, we were both kissing n we later straffed.... Dat is d first tym I wil b seein her n we r still pushin it til 2day

Yea. I'm sure you deserve a medal for that. Twenty first century man and woman indeed you both are. Push on pushing couple.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
uniqueren:
Vex money na mainly transport Money.. pay for which food ?

Lol. Me dear, its advisable to take more. Cos iv gone out before, after munching (cos it wasn't anything serious) I ended up paying the dudes tfair home though he paid for the bites. Below 2k if I remember well. He unbashdly told me he was out. So I pretty much had to do so.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol...Naija girls are still 3rd class girls so they don't deserve to be treated like 2nd or 1st class girls

Cool. Make sure you marry a NON-naija girl while at it!
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

Cool. Make sure you marry a NON-naija girl while at it!
It's only in the 3rd class world were money is the backbone of every relationship
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

When girls dey woo men for first date.

She tells you she was expecting a romp while coming..

Ladies, please embrace truth... Lies is not good.

Whether you or anyone likes it or yes, There are girls, and there are......girls. Just like there are boys, and there are .....boys.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Exjoker:
It's only in the 3rd class world were money is the backbone of every relationship

The importance of Money in relationships isn't the point of this thread.

Ps:You should maybe relocate there since you feel its not a necessary part of it though.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by 100Cents: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

Whether you or anyone likes it or yes, There are girls, and there are......girls. Just like there are boys, and there are .....boys.

Shey you know say, no matter your effizy, someone somewhere has higher effizy... ?

That's how it is all over the world. So babes dey woo man for first date too.. and vice versa..
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

Shey you know say, no matter your effizy, someone somewhere has higher effizy... ?

That's how it is all over the world. So babes dey woo man for first date too.. and vice versa..

Not saying they don't exist. But the are girls that won't do it, and. There are aslo guys that WON'T do it as well. Twenty/Thirtyfirst century or not! That's my POINT!!
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by valdes00(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

Yea. I'm sure you deserve a medal for that. Twenty first century man and woman indeed you both are. Push on pushing couple.
Let's say I didn't see this.... So no comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Girls Only / Help! I Am In Love With My Blood! / Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.