Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

God bless all Mothers. Amen - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God bless all Mothers. Amen (14056 Views)

Women, Childbirth And Laziness / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God bless all Mothers. Amen by soonest(f): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
phabulous88:

You guys don't get it, a research is an enquiry into the unknown. I didn't carry out the research, I'm only summarising and presenting its findings. By the way, the research was carried out on women like you and if 320 women agree to this, then its most likely true. 320 women cannot all be wrong.
Which research? What is the strength of the work? Which journal published it? What's the impact factor of the journal?What's the sample size? What sampling method was used? What statistical method was used? 320 women is it statistically significant for you to come to such conclusion. Pls make a thorough review of these 'your' researches b4 making a sweeping statement

1 Like

Re: God bless all Mothers. Amen by Mutaino7(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
My mom had prolong delivery when she was to gv birth to me to d extent dat docs advise my dad 2 opt 4 abortion to save her life.. God willingly am alive and also my mum.. Now when i was in sec.sch my aunt who was 9month preggy did light house chores and even cook..later in d night around 9-11pm she and my uncle went out only 4 me to open d door in d morning around 6 or so to c her smiling with a baby.. What am just gonna say is people react differently to pain cos our enduring levels dhey diff.. I think prolong pregs aint a normal tin so when a woman whose body is suppose to endure a pain of 3hrs ends up with 8hrs or 24hrs dat bcoms a complication..
Re: God bless all Mothers. Amen by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
rationalmind:
I knew this a long time ago.

Women generally can't withstand pain and as such, it's only natural they over hype the pain of childbirth.

As a simple experiment, pick ten secondary school students. Five boys and five girls will be better. As much as you can, beat them equally, say ten strokes of cane each.

Simply watch the reaction of both sexes
utter nonsense,so its nt painful dah sum av to engage in operation,its nt painful dat a baby is been pulled out of that small hole?its nt painful dah sum face death during the period?u ar talking crap,simply crap

2 Likes

Re: God bless all Mothers. Amen by porshuch: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Pls stop insulting your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Men And Toilet Etiquette / My Labour Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.