Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS (57666 Views)

75 Plots For Sale With C Of O In Ibadan For 350k Per Plot. (full Pictures) / Before & After: Renovation/Remodelling Jobs Full Of Surprises / Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
Your questions get answered here
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by stafmedia: 6:57pm On May 23, 2015
stafbond@gmail.com for the brochure please. thank you.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by ceaser: 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
geesampower:
Imagine, not being worried about power failure.

Imagine not budgeting for fuel again.

Imagine not being affected by fuel scarcity

Go green, go solar

Free electricity from the sun EVERYDAY

Sent you a mail two days back with smartintelle -at- gmail -dot- com, but you're yet to either acknowledged receipt or even tried to reply.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2015
ceaser:

Sent you a mail two days back with smartintelle -at- gmail -dot- com, but you're yet to either acknowledged receipt or even tried to reply.
I am sorry, must have missed it sir. Will go through my box and spam box.
Thank you sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2015
stafmedia:
stafbond@gmail.com for the brochure please. thank you.
Sent sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DUNKA(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2015
Goodday please need yr advise. I have a well with a depth of about 35 feet kindly recommend a good brand of a submersible pump. Also what capacity of a submersible pump should I get? An technician is suggesting a 0.5 hp which he claims would pump for powerfully than a 1 hp or 1.5 hp. Note that my tank capcity is 6, 000 liters.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
ceaser:

Seen will reply soon. Thank you
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2015
DUNKA:
Goodday please need yr advise. I have a well with a depth of about 35 feet kindly recommend a good brand of a submersible pump. Also what capacity of a submersible pump should I get? An technician is suggesting a 0.5 hp which he claims would pump for powerfully than a 1 hp or 1.5 hp. Note that my tank capcity is 6, 000 liters.
.5hp is best for your application. The depth is not deep and it will deliver the 6000liters in a few hours (depending on how much water the well can yield). Note (install pump almost horizontally but not totally horizontal.) Buy lorentz, interdab allegro, or grundfos (if u can afford it).

All the best sir

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DUNKA(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
geesampower:

.5hp is best for your application. The depth is not deep and it will deliver the 6000liters in a few hours (depending on how much water the well can yield). Note (install pump almost horizontally but not totally horizontal.) Buy lorentz, interdab allegro, or grundfos (if u can afford it).

All the best sir
thank u so much
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by peaceland(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
sir,
this fuel scarcity is really an eye opener
can u run a lecture again on solar power and inverter system for a small bungalow
on the cost area, which is best to gradually build - the panels or the battery pack?
Thanks
also send the brochure to:
Thanks
Also,can you break down the components below, what it includes and what it does not
Pivot :
Hello.how much will it cost to power a 2 bedroom flat with
the ff:2 tv,a decoder,6 bulbs,a home theatre,4 fans, just for
12hrs daily.also whenever u mention inverter does it include
batteries?
With a budget of 350,000 (for all components) you can
achieve this sir. And be guaranteed electricity everyday.
Cost of inverter does not include batteries
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
peaceland:
sir,
can u run a lecture again on solar power and inverter system for a small bungalow
on the cost area, which is best to gradually build - the panels or the battery pack?
Thanks
also send the brochure to: atopeaceland at gmail dot com.
Thanks
Also,can you break down the components below, what it includes and what it does not
Pivot :
batteries?
Oga peaceland!

cheesy

When u are ready, call me i will do it for u.

My brother na to bring money and let me deliver, we will be doing the lecture later. Lol.

You did not share pictures of your borehole and tank stand as promised. Pls post here sir let us all see
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by peaceland(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2015
geesampower:

Oga peaceland!

cheesy

When u are ready, call me i will do it for u.

My brother na to bring money and let me deliver, we will be doing the lecture later. Lol.

You did not share pictures of your borehole and tank stand as promised. Pls post here sir let us all see
borehole done but stand still outstanding
Will still appreciate the brochure
and definitely solar power is a must!
Thanks sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DUNKA(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
Please send brochure to gofwenrt@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by eaconnects: 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
Truly awesome, You really proved yourself as being highly capable. A true professional.
Wish all Nigerian politicians can be put to test in this manner. Let them prove to us they can
deliver, rather than the fake and empty promises they ride on.
Superb. Please send me the brochure too. I will want to revise it and see which one to install in my home.
eaconnects@inbox.com
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2015
eaconnects:
Truly awesome, You really proved yourself as being highly capable. A true professional.
Wish all Nigerian politicians can be put to test in this manner. Let them prove to us they can
deliver, rather than the fake and empty promises they ride on.
Superb. Please send me the brochure too. I will want to revise it and see which one to install in my home.
eaconnects@inbox.com
Sent sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 5:11am On May 28, 2015
DUNKA:
Please send brochure to gofwenrt@yahoo.com
Sent sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 5:15am On May 28, 2015
peaceland:
sir,
Thanks
also send the brochure to: atopeaceland at gmail dot com.
Thanks
Pivot :
batteries?
Sent. I am in lagos now, how soon do you want it done. And how abt the tank stand, here with my welder if you are ready let
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2015
geesampower:

Sent. I am in lagos now, how soon do you want it done. And how abt the tank stand, here with my welder if you are ready let us 1

Get served. We learn everyday
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2015
Another weekend.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2015
Another weekend. Don't spend it without electricity
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by ceaser: 8:21am On May 31, 2015
geesampower:

Seen will reply soon. Thank you

Yet to see the reply for smartintelle -at- gmail -dot- com
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
ceaser:

Yet to see the reply for smartintelle -at- gmail -dot- com
I am sorry abt that sir. Brochure sent, but what exactly did u ask for.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
cool
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Thank you spygadgets for you patronage.
And thanks goes to hajj mufutau for his support and moderation here on the properties section.
@spygadgets I look forward to better days ahead.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by spygadgets(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
geesampower:
And thanks goes to hajj mufutau for his support and moderation here on the properties section.

That's the spirit here bro..
First to learn here from d grassroots
2nd is to patronise each other here on nairaland as a way of paying back for free flow of information that we all recieve here on this online faceless UNIVERSITY....
3rd is to still be open to improvements and keep learning as a way of correcting our mistakes as they come here by we all become TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERTS in our different fields....

@ alhaji muftau
@segcy
@spyder80
@Helbrok
@geesam
@darenxy

You all have my respect
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Graceovereffort(f): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2015
geesampower:
Imagine, not being worried about power failure.
Imagine not budgeting for fuel again.
Imagine not being affected by fuel scarcity
Go green, go solar
Free electricity from the sun EVERYDAY
Really tempting and worth considering. What will really save us in Nigeria is having our individual Power source. Hope price wont hinder us wink wink
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
spygadgets:

That's the spirit here bro..
First to learn here from d grassroots
2nd is to patronise each other here on nairaland as a way of paying back for free flow of information that we all recieve here on this online faceless UNIVERSITY....
3rd is to still be open to improvements and keep learning as a way of correcting our mistakes as they come here by we all become TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERTS in our different fields....

@ alhaji muftau
@segcy
@spyder80
@Helbrok
@geesam
@darenxy

You all have my respect

And thank you for patronizing a Nairaland supplier/contractors. That is a very good spirits. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by mufutau55(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
geesampower:

Thank you for the job welldone.. Keep it up sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
How can I help you.
Geesam
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by bkrsmallchops: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls sir, hou much is it going to cost me to do just d solar povver 4 a 2bedrum bungalovv.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
bkrsmallchops:
pls sir, hou much is it going to cost me to do just d solar povver 4 a 2bedrum bungalovv.
I can't give an exact cost. Tell me what you want it to power within the house I will give u a quote.
Thank you sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by hosengineering(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
we deal in plumbing and general engineering work kindly grt to us on this mail:kayode.emmanuel56@yahoo.com or call us on these numbers as follows:08182520859,08084020671,09033510853.
we situated at 4,akinrele close,off americana crescent,ijaye,ojokoro,lagos state
BBM Pin:56804E5

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.