Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS (57396 Views)

75 Plots For Sale With C Of O In Ibadan For 350k Per Plot. (full Pictures) / Before & After: Renovation/Remodelling Jobs Full Of Surprises / Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014

6. to paint red oxide or silver/galvanised - pros/cons
Both are good
One important thing is painting the structure well.

First thing to do is to remove all residual rust (iron oxide) using sandpaper. This must be done before painting. The cleaner the steel to be painted the more rust resistant it will be. This also helps the paint to stick will to the frame.

Secondly, cover all areas.

Do this and your structure will last you a lifetime especially when u find time to repaint every 5-10years (will only last this long if well painted).

Practically ferrous oxide is better because it easily sticks to steel than zinc oxide. But if the iron/steel is very clean then they both have same effect, if not very clean then ferrous oxide is better

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by mufutau55(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just ranting.... don't mind me.

It seems only Sex, Love-affairs and political headlines are making Front Page nowadays... I don vex oh!

Hajji M.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Geek007: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for the Post. I have a question on the Solar power stuffs. Whats the rough estimate if i want to have a 5kva solar powered inverter installed in a bungalow.can this be connected to an inverter to use grid/solar/gen ?
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by peaceland(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ Hajji M.
Please I prefer it this way. May sound selfish but it will be quickly derailed once on front page

@DRealGeesam
[quote author=DRealGeesam post=27298497]
Both are good
Final question (before the examinations) sir;
- having done all the above; can you now do a summary for a typical bungalow (i.e build/construct an hypothetical bungalow tank structure).
- I noticed that the H Beam is 18ft; half will be 9ft and with 2ft in the ground this means only 7ft will be available for the tank; wont this be too low sir?
- thanks for the spacing tips sir; did not realize that is a major issue until you pointed it out.
- do you do water treatment alongside/incorporated or separate from the services offered.
Thank you sir for your attention.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by mufutau55(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
peaceland:
@ Hajji M.
Please I prefer it this way. May sound selfish but it will be quickly derailed once on front page

I know what you mean... But I always make sure I control the crowd whenever our thread makes it to Front Page.
Also Front Page is a motivational tool for the OP, my personal believe though. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
peaceland:
@ Hajji M.

@DRealGeesam
Let me quickly say that NO part of the Hbeam will be in the concrete.
Let me draw it for you

The part i labeled 1 is the H beam. You will weld this to the Foundation Plate (use at least 5mm plate, 10mm is best but very scarce).

The foundation plate is the part i labeled 2

The part i labeled 3 are the ground bolts. They will be inside the concrete inside the ground. And their threaded tip will come out through the holes on the plate.

1 Share

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Those foundation bolt MUST be joined together using "Quarter Rods" to form a sort of "bracket" like the ones used for columns in building.

Will draw more to explain
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Geek007:
Thanks for the Post. I have a question on the Solar power stuffs. Whats the rough estimate if i want to have a 5kva solar powered inverter installed in a bungalow.can this be connected to an inverter to use grid/solar/gen ?

Cost does not depend on just the capacity, it also depends on the duration.

A quality solar power system of 5kva that will work for 18hours a day will cost about 800,000 approximately
(It will work for 24hrs if you dont use it at full load for long)
This is a rough estimate for the solar panels, grid-tied inverter, charge controller and batteries.

If u need more clarification please ask

Note: the cost quoted is basically for getting the solar panels controllers and basic components to get it running Not installation. And price varies depending on market forces. Thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by peaceland(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
DRealGeesam:

Let me quickly say that NO part of the Hbeam will be in the concrete.
Let me draw it for you

The part i labeled 1 is the H beam. You will weld this to the Foundation Plate (use at least 5mm plate, 10mm is best but very scarce).

The foundation plate is the part i labeled 2

The part i labeled 3 are the ground bolts. They will be inside the concrete inside the ground. And their threaded tip will come out through the holes on the plate.

Thanks a lot. now understood.
However; now have a new question!!
- This is like the way street light poles are done; my challenge with this method is that the point where '1' is welded with '2' sometimes it is quite easy for '1' to tear out of '2' leading to collapse.
More so it will be exposed to the elements (rain; sun & runoff water from the tank above).
perhaps after bolting '1' to '2' doing 'caping' with further concrete may be a solution??
Thanks sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
peaceland:

- This is like the way street light poles are done; my challenge with this method is that the point where '1' is welded with '2' sometimes it is quite easy for '1' to tear out of '2' leading to collapse.
More so it will be exposed to the elements (rain; sun & runoff water from the tank above).
perhaps after bolting '1' to '2' doing 'caping' with further concrete may be a solution??
Thanks sir
Hahahahahaha
No it will NEVER "tear"
You dont weld this part with normal electrodes, you use "Cast electrodes" no need to cover it with concrete.

Your tank stand has four legs. This makes it very stable. So dont worry about it "tearing" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Water treatment is very simple and delicate

I will take time to explain how very soon.

Most common method is to use chlorine. Then flushing out for some hours to deconcentrate the chlorine in the borehole.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
mufutau55:
Just ranting.... don't mind me.

It seems only Sex, Love-affairs and political headlines are making Front Page nowadays... I don vex oh!

Hajji M.

Lol

Easy o. People love irrelevant news actually.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
peaceland:

Thanks sir
Again, dont cover the plate with concrete. Just ask for "cast" electrode where they sell supplies for welding. It is about 2 times more expensive than gage 10 electrode

You wont use more than 6 for the 4 legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I may post the Full guide to the constructions for home scale tomorrow. Hope i have time to do the sketchings
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by irokop(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
DerealGee,Sam you are really the real gee. What ever that what doing.really what doing well, that is to say you are doing very well, pls keep it up.

Pls can a borehole water be drinked without taking it to lab and can a clean water from a newly done borehole be taking to lab for test regardless of how sparkly it appears. Many thanks as you throw more light to this questions
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2014
irokop:
DerealGee,Sam you are really the real gee. What ever that what doing.really what doing well, that is to say you are doing very well, pls keep it up.

Pls can a borehole water be drinked without taking it to lab and can a clean water from a newly done borehole be taking to lab for test regardless of how sparkly it appears. Many thanks as you throw more light to this questions
Yes, you can drink water from a borehole without lab test, though absolutely recommended.
There are two things that makes water unfit for drinking
1. Organic harzard (bacteria)
2.Inorganic harzard (earth minerals)
The earth contains a lot of minerals and the most dangerious ones are the "rare earth metals" such as Selelium, arcenic, berylium etc very very little quantity of these in water can kill over time.

To deal with bacteria colonies in your water system is VERY easy to achieve through "water treatment" but dealing with mineral in balances requires expensive equipments.

Good news is in Nigeria, most aquifers in the sedimentary basements are very fit for drinking, you have nothing to fear. They may contain a little much of iron, calcium, magnesium, potasium or sodium, but these minerals are usually not dangerious in the quantities you find them in clear water. But if you notice that you water filter is turning redish within a days, then there is problem. You shld take a sample to the laboratory for tests.

Or If you notice that the water does not "soap"(lather) easily when washing with it, that is an indication of high levels of minerals especially calcium-carbonate.

But basically apart from high coliform levels in most boreholes here in nigeria, most clear looking water are good to drink.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
My geologist at work. To put it simple, He is absolutely professional.
The big question is, "MUST YOU CARRY OUT GEOLOGICAL SURVEY BEFORE DRILLING?

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
The sincere answer is not always.
There are times when it does not make any difference, and there are times when it makes all the difference.
When is it unnecessary?
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why carry out geological investigation before drilling.
In simple terms the answer is:
To maximize the money you are paying for drilling

That is the long and short of it.

It is so that you get the most water from the hole.

Practically, almost anywhere you drill in nigeria even if you start drilling from on top of zuma rock, you will eventually reach a water bearing formation ie an aquifer
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by peaceland(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
DRealGeesam:
I may post the Full guide to the constructions for home scale tomorrow. Hope i have time to do the sketchings
we your humble students are waiting sir
also summary for an hypothetical bungalow. manual drilling & stand sir
thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by giles14(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Greetings to my ogas in the house, especially Alhaji Mufutau55, more grace to you sir.

Some months ago i created this thread. www.nairaland.com/1793602/solar-powered-borehole-full-construction

The thread was a BIG success!!! cheesy

I offered free consultancy to many and even till today i am in correspondence with many nairalanders especially contractors in this field.

Please feel free to ask me ANY question that has to do with the subject matter, if i dont know the answer, be sure that i will consult experts on your behalf.

Also note that my company has no vacancy for now (we have a full crew already), so please job seekers shld exercise patience, when we have vacancy, i will let you know wink.

You want to visit our office then,
Block A suit 1 sky memorial Complex Wuse 7one 5, Abuja is you destination.
Contact is Engineer Tunde Wahab.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, we can always give you very reliable information on drilling and solar power.

Contact Me directly on

olagokemuyiwa@yahoo.com

08064837161 (wattsapp, sms and calls)

I have done most of the talking on the other thread here www.nairaland.com/1793602/solar-powered-borehole-full-construction

This thread will serve to establish business relationships with those in this section and sharing of ideas.

Remember feel free to ask me questions and benefit from the wealth of my knowledge especially in regards to solar power and borehole drilling.

Thank you.
pls hw much for
2kw inverter
1 110w solar panel
and it's charge controller
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
peaceland:

thanks
I promise to do that tomorrow.
I am Sorry for not posting it today. Pls bear with me.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by irokop(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2014
DRealGeesam:

Yes, you can drink water from a borehole without lab test, though absolutely recommended.
There are two things that makes water unfit for drinking
1. Organic harzard (bacteria)
2.Inorganic harzard (earth minerals)
The earth contains a lot of minerals and the most dangerious ones are the "rare earth metals" such as Selelium, arcenic, berylium etc very very little quantity of these in water can kill over time.

To deal with bacteria colonies in your water system is VERY easy to achieve through "water treatment" but dealing with mineral in balances requires expensive equipments.

Good news is in Nigeria, most aquifers in the sedimentary basements are very fit for drinking, you have nothing to fear. They may contain a little much of iron, calcium, magnesium, potasium or sodium, but these minerals are usually not dangerious in the quantities you find them in clear water. But if you notice that you water filter is turning redish within a days, then there is problem. You shld take a sample to the laboratory for tests.

Or If you notice that the water does not "soap"(lather) easily when washing with it, that is an indication of high levels of minerals especially calcium-carbonate.

But basically apart from high coliform levels in most boreholes here in nigeria, most clear looking water are good to drink.

Hope this helps

Thanks men, you are a genious respect sir.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
peaceland:

thanks
We have an expert in the house, In person of decotech. He will be dealing with the issue of manual drilling. Over to you decotech
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2014
irokop:

Thanks men, you are a genious respect sir.
You are very welcome sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
giles14:
pls hw much for
2kw inverter
1 110w solar panel
and it's charge controller
I dont sell solar equipments but here is a breakdown of current market price in Nigeria as u requested.

*110w solar panel=N17,000 (if you are going for cheap nigerian/chinese make) 27,000-35000 for more standard products

*2kva inverter:
There are 2 types
24v input costs N25,000(cheap chinese of cos, more reliable inverters costs 40,000 and above for 2kva)

12v input costs 45,000 apprx

There are 2types of charge controllers PWM and MPPT. Mppt has double the efficiency of pwm and costs double too.
There are several Amps ratings for charge controllers too.

Eg 20amps for pwm would cost about N7,000 (cheap) 15,000+ (standard)

It all depends on the brand you go for.

Hope this helps
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DECOtech(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning people of Nairaland. I feel honoured being invited to contribute to this very thread by a Worthy Engineer, Derealgeesam. God bless you sir. More power to your elbow.
_
Drilling a water-borehole these days have in a certain way become the reigning thing as the government-run water agencies are no longer working in most areas and are very unreliable in few ares where they still exist. Looking around, one would notice that it is almost impossible to find a modern building that does not have a water-borehole in its premises, owing to the fact that the need for potble water in our daily activities cannot be over emphasised.
_
Early in the history of borehole drilling in Nigeria, it was a project for the government or the rich families in our various societies and that was because the technology used for the job was a cumbersome and very expensive one involving a motorised drill rig. But today, with gratitude to ingenuity we are able to penetrate reasonable depths to reach quality water yielding aquifers under the Earth's crust with the use of manual drilling thereby making borehole drilling in a whole a much cheaper and viable venture.
_
There are two types of manual drills:
1. Tripod drill
2. Seismic drill
_
TRIPOD DRILL
This equipment involves heavy steel drill stems suspended from a tripod stand of about 60ft high with the help of a "winch" to support the weight of the drill stems and require a lot of space to set up. The amount of setup space required makes it difficult to put a water-borehole at a small corner in tightly spaced premises where proper space management is needed. The tripod drill can "almost" rival the motorised rig in terms of depth but not in soil structures with hard and difficult formations of which I personally term "extreme formations". However, with a tripod drill depths of 200meters (600 feet) can be achieved in 4 to 5 days, bearing in mind that the easier the formation of the soil structure, the faster the job goes.
Note that tripod drilling can be three times cheaper than a motorised rig drilling.
_
SEISMIC DRILL
This equipment is my favourite. Because it is very convenient for both the engineer and the client. It is very easy to transport and is very favourable to a space manager as it can allow drillers put a Borehole within a space of a square meter although a work/setup space of up to 8 square meters would be needed initially. However, the seismic drill has its limitations in terms of depth and should not be used except in areas with "easy" soil formations as it is very difficult to drill through a rock in the path of a seismic drill.
Safely a maximum depth of about 90meters (270 feet) can be achieved with a seismic drill and jobs can be completed within 24hrs.
_
In summary, manual drilling has made potable water solutions more viable and withing reach to the average citizen. Let's all help make our environment more comfortable for ourselves.
_
In Fela's voice "water, e no get enemy"

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
@ peaceland, Irokop, Hajj. Mufutau55
A full analogy on manual drilling has just been posted by a good friend of mine decotech, he is a pro when you need information or services on manual drilling. Those wishing to work with him can reach him on 33137FDF (bbm).

I will be posting the stanchion construction instructions for bungalows (as requested by peaceland) later today. But the post above already answers your questions on manual drilling.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by NL1960: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2014
DECOtech:
Good morning people of Nairaland. I feel honoured being invited to contribute to this very thread by a Worthy Engineer, Derealgeesam. God bless you sir. More power to your elbow.
_
Drilling a water-borehole these days have in a certain way become the reigning thing as the government-run water agencies are no longer working in most areas and are very unreliable in few ares where they still exist. Looking around, one would notice that it is almost impossible to find a modern building that does not have a water-borehole in its premises, owing to the fact that the need for potble water in our daily activities cannot be over emphasised.
_
Early in the history of borehole drilling in Nigeria, it was a project for the government or the rich families in our various societies and that was because the technology used for the job was a cumbersome and very expensive one involving a motorised drill rig. But today, with gratitude to ingenuity we are able to penetrate reasonable depths to reach quality water yielding aquifers under the Earth's crust with the use of manual drilling thereby making borehole drilling in a whole a much cheaper and viable venture.
_
There are two types of manual drills:
1. Tripod drill
2. Seismic drill
_
TRIPOD DRILL
This equipment involves heavy steel drill stems suspended from a tripod stand of about 60ft high with the help of a "winch" to support the weight of the drill stems and require a lot of space to set up. The amount of setup space required makes it difficult to put a water-borehole at a small corner in tightly spaced premises where proper space management is needed. The tripod drill can "almost" rival the motorised rig in terms of depth but not in soil structures with hard and difficult formations of which I personally term "extreme formations". However, with a tripod drill depths of 200meters (600 feet) can be achieved in 4 to 5 days, bearing in mind that the easier the formation of the soil structure, the faster the job goes.
Note that tripod drilling can be three times cheaper than a motorised rig drilling.
_
SEISMIC DRILL
This equipment is my favourite. Because it is very convenient for both the engineer and the client. It is very easy to transport and is very favourable to a space manager as it can allow drillers put a Borehole within a space of a square meter although a work/setup space of up to 8 square meters would be needed initially. However, the seismic drill has its limitations in terms of depth and should not be used except in areas with "easy" soil formations as it is very difficult to drill through a rock in the path of a seismic drill.
Safely a maximum depth of about 90meters (270 feet) can be achieved with a seismic drill and jobs can be completed within 24hrs.
_
In summary, manual drilling has made potable water solutions more viable and withing reach to the average citizen. Let's all help make our environment more comfortable for ourselves.
_
In Fela's voice "water, e no get enemy"

Thanks for this wonderful insights and more thanks to @DRealGeesam for the invitation.

A question for you and DRealGeesam.

Looking at the country, we have various formations like rain forest in the south, savanna in the middle belt and desert in the north. What type would you recommend for each of these areas and why.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2014
NL1960:

Thanks for this wonderful insights and more thanks to @DRealGeesam for the invitation.

Looking at the country, we have various formations like rain forest in the south, savanna in the middle belt and desert in the north. What type would you recommend for each of these areas and why.
Most water bearing aquifers occur where there is abundant rainfall. Not because the rains feed the aquifers directly, but because the saturation of such aquifers have been preserved in such areas over time, unlike in arid region.
What will really determine the choice of drilling technique to use. Are 4 things
1. Depth of water bearing factures

2. Nature of the rock basement

3. Time; how quickly you want it drilled.

4. Environmental considerations. Such as easy accessibility of the drilling rig, noise etc

Practically manual drilling is more practical in the rainforest regions of nigeria, especially in places in valleys. Not that if you are on top of a hill, you will most likely drill much more deeper than someone in the valley.
So some places with low elevation relative to sea level even in northern Nigeria can benefit from manual drilling.

Hope this helps
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by DRealGeesam(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2014
NL1960:

Most water bearing aquifers occur where there is abundant rainfall. Not because the rains feed the aquifers directly, but because the saturation of such aquifers have been preserved in such areas over time, unlike in arid region.
What will really determine the choice of drilling technique to use. Are 4 things
1. Depth of water bearing factures

2. Nature of the rock basement

3. Time; how quickly you want it drilled.

4. Environmental considerations. Such as easy accessibility of the drilling rig, noise etc

Practically manual drilling is more practical in the rainforest regions of nigeria, especially in places in valleys. Not that if you are on top of a hill, you will most likely drill much more deeper than someone in the valley.
So some places with low elevation relative to sea level even in northern Nigeria can benefit from manual drilling.

But motorized drilling will bore through any type of rock and it is very fast.

Hope this helps
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by obua: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2014
What's the cost of drilling in Wasa district near Apo mechanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.