Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (67647 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Is the girl on the bed part of the Gold iPhone? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by hustla(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:
thought it was iphone 6plus

Lol for where
How much is that now Mr iPhone?
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by fridayj(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Hw much... i jus wnna gt mine this wek.... wink
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2014
So tell me, what can a customize gold plated Iphone 6 do that a regular Iphone6 can not do?.

Thank you very much.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by freesinzu(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Funny enough this thread has just made some dude out there think about robbing a bank or going for rituals angry
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by KingTom(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2014
waterhouse071:
And this makes front page when there are other articles/ write-ups that could contribute and add value to the lives of Nigerian youths. Why can't we daily get articles about the lives of successful people like Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie.
Because they don't have gold plated Iphones undecided
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by val4sure(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigerian celebrities showing off since 1809
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by KingTom(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2014
kennyonthrone:
When am I going to have sense Nairaland
Fkxed Nairaland grin grin
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Stanleycares(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2014
LEERICIST:
Poor me that don't have gold plated iPhone sad
. Go and spray ur iphone with gold paint.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Stanleycares(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2014
val4sure:
Nigerian celebrities showing off since 1809
. Name the celebrities u knw since 1809

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Stanleycares(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
fridayj:
Hw much... i jus wnna gt mine this wek.... wink
Ask Peter O.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Zupremo13: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I see nothing unique about this pieces of metal, the OP juz wanted to tell us that Manlivelihood is Tonto Dike's boyfriend and nothing more.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by weezii(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
waterhouse071:
And this makes front page when there are other articles/ write-ups that could contribute and add value to the lives of Nigerian youths. Why can't we daily get articles about the lives of successful people like Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie.

Simple:
- Create threads like that;
- Suggest to MODs for FP;
- Watch em grace FP!

If you want "sensible" threads or happy life, create em!
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by slimmingcare(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
I do not see any big a deal in this
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by slap1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Before nko? Na me go buy am?
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by ifycent2: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mtn bis working with mtn and airsproxy working with airtel network.

Grab urz now: www.ictvpn.net

Rocking hottest on pc now
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by hakeem4(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
na dia moneyna dia money
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by gebest: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
may God purnish all those people insaulting oshiomhole that he did not do anything, i came to benin last 2011 today am in benin those wonderful roads and street lights am seeing who did them? ungrateful elements dat cannot appreciate good things for once.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by blackprowler: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayusco85:
An Edo Man invited his friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin, the family put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave in line with
tradition.
A Hausa Man asked why? The Edo man smiled and said, "According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items they can get".
The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish, buy more".
The Yoruba man dropped N50,000 and said, "Add this incase it's not enough."
The Igbo man smiled and brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque of N200,000, dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as change, then said "Nwanne, withdraw it when you reach dia oooo!!.. It is going to be a dangerous journey we don't know how many robbers are out there and afterall we are in a cashless economy. Travel well oooo!

It is a joke, I know (lol). But the myth continues
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by TonYzeallY(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
IF I WAS THE FOUNDER OF NAIRALAND ***
These Would Be My Terms & Conditions Everyone
Must Obey If You Must Use NAIRALAND.
• No Under 16's.
• No More Than 5 Posts A Day.
• Ugly Chicks Upload their Pics Once A Month.
• No People Over the Age Of 40.
• A Chick Who Gets Less than 10 Likes Will Be
Banned
For 3 weeks.
• No Unclad Pics.
• No Texting When You In The Toilet or When You're
Eating.
• You Wear Your NAIRALAND Uniform Before
Logging In.
• Strictly No Dating on NAIRALAND.
• After 10 We all Log Out (Closing Gates).
• You bath Before You Post.
• You're Not Allowed To Have More Than 500 LIKEs.
• You Need To Make An Affidavit To Have An
Account
and A doctor's Note (Ebola).
• You can only login after church on sundays, and if
u
didn't go to church, you can't login.
• Wash Your Hands Before
Signing In.
• Then if you polute the air (mess) or fart! Your
NAIRALAND will automatically log u out...
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR OWN RULES IF YOU WERE
THE
OWNER OF NAIRALAND
ONtOp THE MATTER
»# GEJ TILL EVERY1 caN SEE HIS EAR WITHOUT A
mirror
On MY WAy to ABUJA FOR THE TAN ...........Need ur
prayers for journey mercy
Hehehehehe...u try jare...em my rule for b only 1:
-All Nairalanders must always wash and dry their cloths on High Tension wire.
Hehehe...safe jorney jare...Omo daadaa

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by portix: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Petitediva14(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank you o. I don see am....

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by lotlord(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Raphelbank: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
plainmirror:
Kudos !
Money is what money can buy.
nawa ooo
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ugly case...after all that.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by captainjay(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
All i knw d phone cnt turn to ATM to vomit cash. Pls wetin dey inside dis phone of 800k plus wey i kno fit see on my 20k phone.
Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
guttentag:
Abeg who get Nokia Charger?

Guttentag.....(greeting ohh...lol)

I get Nokia 3310 charger

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) by chimhigher(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rubbish!!! d Phone No Even 5n,upon all d 24 karat/kung Fu gold wey dem use,if me nd psquare dial d same number at 1nce,na my own go 1st Go..na "NUMBER BUSY im iphone go dey Tell am..WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku: Nigerians Praise Nollywood Actor (See Why) / Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.