Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women (4806 Views)

Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / Omo Why Is It That Naija Guys Who Date Naija Women Tend To Age Quickly / Nigerian Men Who Date White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by profbrains(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
na wa o!whateva sha e neva tey whn i join dis ntwrk bt my reason for join was kind of in precept to the issue at hand anyhow, time don reach whn we go deey stop some kind ads for this place , those big mouth whn they tlk dem own na owner get whetin our brains could spices out anyhow this it, 4rm our aforcultural ideologuy the baalbala is nt welcome some say u go A $B even C but the truth is dis it kind of intresting when you sleep with some kind of , say other man girls frnd mind my word ntb wife if she comply why?why? why nt, you nt5 dat m bad but the truth s diffcult bt it has to b told no body in this 9ija will see fine intelo madam that say COME AND WIRE DAT WONT DO LIKE IS AY I JUS COME WAIT MAK OWNER HEAR!THE ORIGINAL
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
profbrains:

na wa o!whateva sha e never tey whn i join this ntwrk bt my reason for join was kind of in precept to the issue at hand anyhow, time don reach whn we go deey stop some kind ads for this place , those big mouth whn they tlk them own na owner get whetin our brains could spices out anyhow this it, from our aforcultural ideologuy the baalbala is nt welcome some say u go A $B even C but the truth is this it kind of intresting when you sleep with some kind of , say other man girls frnd mind my word ntb wife if she comply why?why? why nt, you nt5 that m bad but the truth s diffcult bt it has to b told no body in this 9ija will see fine intelo madam that say COME AND WIRE that WONT DO LIKE IS AY I JUS COME WAIT MAK OWNER HEAR!THE ORIGINAL

The hell?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by profbrains(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
LADY T, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM NO HELL?WHERE S UR LOCATION WULD LUV TO TALK TO U BT WAIT, Ma am, is dat really you?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by profbrains(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
90 LEAVE MADAM, U C TIME DON REACH WHN WE GO FORM SOME TRACKIN DEVICE DAT WULD STOP ALL THESE OLD COPYCOPY, LIFTLIFTY
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Profbrains are you high?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by Akinagirl(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
where is sistawoman?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
profbrains:

na wa o!whateva sha e never tey whn i join this ntwrk bt my reason for join was kind of in precept to the issue at hand anyhow, time don reach whn we go deey stop some kind ads for this place , those big mouth whn they tlk them own na owner get whetin our brains could spices out anyhow this it, from our aforcultural ideologuy the baalbala is nt welcome some say u go A $B even C but the truth is this it kind of intresting when you sleep with some kind of , say other man girls frnd mind my word ntb wife if she comply why?why? why nt, you nt5 that m bad but the truth s diffcult bt it has to b told no body in this 9ija will see fine intelo madam that say COME AND WIRE that WONT DO LIKE IS AY I JUS COME WAIT MAK OWNER HEAR!THE ORIGINAL

WTF??!!
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by JustGood(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
where is sistawoman?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
Akinagirl:

where is sistawoman?

Akina and Justgood I dont like what you are doing oh!  grin

Im sure shes run off in shame LMAOOOOOO

You are all wicked!

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by profbrains(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
no Ma am, LADY T,
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by JustGood(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
una don drive that woman comot.
she was quite an enternaining woman and I found her refreshing at times grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by profbrains(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
I HEARD SHES JUS STEARING AT ALL OWNER RPLY, SISTAGOOD,CHILL LIKE SAY U KNW DEY COYCOPY NOW D WHOLEE ISSUE 4LIKE BT WAIT U EVEN TRY BECOS PP U LADY T WAIT 4ME .,, WOULD U LIKE TO ABUSE ME VRY WELL, ? WHAT I DNT GET IS WHY U ALWAYS TINK U PERSEPT ABOUT TIN R JUS TOO GOOD 2B TRUE JUS CHILL WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by AmakaOne(f): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
profbrains:

I HEARD SHES JUS STEARING AT ALL OWNER RPLY, SISTAGOOD,CHILL LIKE SAY U KNW DEY COYCOPY NOW D WHOLEE ISSUE 4LIKE BT WAIT U EVEN TRY because PP U LADY T WAIT 4ME .,, WOULD U LIKE TO ABUSE ME VRY WELL, ? WHAT I DNT GET IS WHY U ALWAYS think U PERSEPT ABOUT TIN R JUS TOO GOOD 2B TRUE JUS CHILL WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did u not take your medication today or did you overdose?

WTH?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by AmakaOne(f): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
@karma

That was a low blow sha!

Chei I embarassed for sistawoman sef
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by JustGood(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
profbrains:

I HEARD SHES JUS STEARING AT ALL OWNER RPLY, SISTAGOOD,CHILL LIKE SAY U KNW DEY COYCOPY NOW D WHOLEE ISSUE 4LIKE BT WAIT U EVEN TRY because PP U LADY T WAIT 4ME .,, WOULD U LIKE TO ABUSE ME VRY WELL, ? WHAT I DNT GET IS WHY U ALWAYS think U PERSEPT ABOUT TIN R JUS TOO GOOD 2B TRUE JUS CHILL WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
profbrains:

I HEARD SHES JUS STEARING AT ALL OWNER RPLY, SISTAGOOD,CHILL LIKE SAY U KNW DEY COYCOPY NOW D WHOLEE ISSUE 4LIKE BT WAIT U EVEN TRY because PP U LADY T WAIT 4ME .,, WOULD U LIKE TO ABUSE ME VRY WELL,  ? WHAT I DNT GET IS WHY U ALWAYS think U PERSEPT ABOUT TIN R JUS TOO GOOD 2B TRUE JUS CHILL WAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What is wrong with you?  shocked

Im sure sisterwoman will be back.  Shes watching now licking her wounds.  Its no biggie shes lovesick with her current husband so she lost her mind and posted! She set herself up. Karma just asked a basic question.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by kokoye(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
Page 1 of this thread is the best page on the entire NL site!!!

gbam!!

Karma, for say Sisterwoman na naija, she for use juju on you now now o
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by mukina2: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
Topic locked

lots of digressions.

(1) (2) (3)

Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? / Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.