Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women (4808 Views)

Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / Omo Why Is It That Naija Guys Who Date Naija Women Tend To Age Quickly / Nigerian Men Who Date White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

That is exactly what your girlfriend was yelling on my bed when I gave it to her from the back.

Odinma, kedu?

buahahahahahaha sillyboy and stephen abeg make una leave me abeg grin grin grin grin

odinma
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2008
@ StephenPremature-ejaculation.

That is exactly what your girlfriend was yelling on my bed when I gave it to her from the back.

My girlfriend is a dirty and smelly chimpazee that wears the same under-wear for 2years in a roll oooo!. . . .so you were giving it to her and she was yelling? Na wao. . . that means you are a baboon yourself. Infact I dash you patapata.

How are you today by the way? cool
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2008
Sillyboy you really need to stop this silly nonsense!

Instead of you searching sisters posts you are here acting up!

1 Like

Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

@ StephenPremature-ejaculation.

My girlfriend is a dirty and smelly chimpazee that wears the same under-wear for 2years in a roll oooo!. . . .so you were giving it to her and she was yelling? Na wao. . . that means you are a baboon yourself. Infact I dash you patapata.

Sucks for you. By the way, just because she felt I was a lot better in bed doesn't make her a chimpanzee. Instead of insulting her, maybe you should try to work on your sex skills. Oh yeah, she woulda told you herself but she's got her mouth full right now. *hint* wink

sillyboy:

How are you today by the way? cool

LOL
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2008
bauahhahahahahahahhahahah silly and stephen abeg,i dont wanna laff,abeg grin grin grin u two r sthg else

two stubborn dudes
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2008
@Lady T

I have been searching but couldnt lay my hands on it. Please help me search now cry

Thanks in advance. . . .no collect my thanks for nothing o.

@StephenPeyronie's disease

I accept you are berra than me with a chimpazee. . . afterall you are just a differnt specie. Oya sorry, help me find the story.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2008
Bloody hell!

Change your name to useless boy. The story is sisterwoman cheated on her first husband for many many years. Now stop your madness!

Another one looking for internet credibility.

grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

@StephenPeyronie's disease

I accept you are berra than me with a chimpazee. . . afterall you are just a differnt specie. Oya sorry, help me find the story.

Sistawoman just said it. There is no longer story so control your hormones.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2008
Where is sistawoman??
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by tope2000(f): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2008
Prolly gettin u know what tongue
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by Akinagirl(f): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2008
Wow if sis cheated on her first hubby for years, why did she not just answer her own question? undecided
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by MrCrackles(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2008
tope2000:

Prolly gettin u know what tongue

you mean getting dicked?!
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster,

It is nt right and i dont even think of cheating on my husband,I will rather get a divorce than cheat on him,Oh the reason is not far fecthed it is simply because i wont be able to forgive myself ever.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2008
Bloody hell!

Change your name to useless boy.  The story is sisterwoman cheated on her first husband for many many years.  Now stop your madness!

Another one looking for internet credibility.

angry

Sistawoman just said it. There is no longer story so control your hormones.

embarassed

Prolly gettin u know what

*Coughs*
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by MrCrackles(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2008
People dey vex up and down for ontop sistawoman thread

the woman no send you guys, she dey cu.m mercilessly for bedroom where oga dey perform surgery for her bodi.

shioor!awon oniranu grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2008
Abi oo. she dey enjoy now sef.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster,

It is nt right and i don't even think of cheating on my husband,I will rather get a divorce than cheat on him,Oh the reason is not far fecthed it is simply because i wont be able to forgive myself ever.

but in dis case sistawmn couldnt wait for a divorce before cheating lipsrsealed
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2008
@ MrCracker grin

Lol.

@ Shegirl.

You sound so innocent and naive. . . . but guess what?. . . am not bought grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

but in this case sistawmn couldnt wait for a divorce before cheating lipsrsealed

oh my!
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2008
but wait a minute shegirl,what I'm i hearing between u and jaybee,for real u once told me u r married,and ive been reading ur posts then and sm places u aint married,hope u aint contradicting yourself sweetheart undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178453.0.html
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2008
Werrin dey happen between them?, tell me Whatever90
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

Werrin dey happen between them?, tell me Whatever90

they r just friends smiley
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Shegirl.

You sound so innocent and naive. . . . but guess what?. . . am not bought grin

How can i sound innocent--- when I just simply type and not talk.

How can i be naive-----when i just simply replied the poster's thread.

How can i guess-----when i am not in your mind.

Ok and good you are not bought.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 1:06am On Nov 14, 2008
ehen. . . . ok who's Jaybee?

No personal intentions oo(am casterated). . . my inquisitive antenna is just turned on tonight.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

but wait a minute shegirl,what I'm i hearing between u and jaybee,for real u once told me u r married,and ive been reading ur posts then and sm places u aint married,hope u aint contradicting yourself sweetheart undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178453.0.html

Hmmm,I am married but you dont knw if it is jaybee i am married to. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2008
shegirl71:

Hmmm,I am married but you don't knw if it is jaybee i am married to. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

naaaa its not jaybee, cheesy cheesy cheesy i know jaybee very well(outside nairaland) ,and i know hes still single cheesy cheesy

u used single in ur interview
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

naaaa its not jaybee, cheesy cheesy cheesy i know jaybee very well(outside nairaland) ,and i know hes still single cheesy cheesy

Oh my lol.No in the interview i wrote i dont know.and did you check jay's interview hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by MrCrackles(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

Danke busybody

olofofo adugbo grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2008
MrCrackles:

Danke busybody

olofofo adugbo grin

grin grin grin grin grin kini mo'Se ,omo de fe playi mi grin grin

shegirl71:

Oh my lol.No in the interview i wrote i don't know.and did you check jay's interview hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy jaybee is not married,dat i know for sure cheesy cheesy cheesy i know him well
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by arramyjay: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

cheesy cheesy cheesy jaybee is not married,that i know for sure cheesy cheesy cheesy i know him well

You know sistawoman will chop off our heads for derailing her thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by congoshine(m): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2008
still waiting for sistawoman !! *wonder if she still takes it in posteriorly*
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
heheheheh where is sistawmn? grin

come all of una don pursue her abi? angry

(1) (2) (3)

Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary / Does Religion Make Or Mar Relationships? #debateENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.