Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women (4800 Views)

Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / Omo Why Is It That Naija Guys Who Date Naija Women Tend To Age Quickly / Nigerian Men Who Date White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sistawoman: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
I dont want to point anyone out but I really really really want to know what is going thru your brains as you lay down with our spouses.

Dont get it twisted my husband has not cheated on me but I just find it really hard to understand what is so appealing about sleeping with someone else man/woman. How can you justify to yourself that it is better to receive someone else scraps then to have your own? Because weither you admit it or not what you get is my scraps. He pays my bills, he sleeps next to me at night, he plays with our kids, his family knows me, his friends know me but you're his little secret. How do you say to yourself that is OK?

How do you fall in love with someone else's spouse?
How do you get over being alone for the holidays?
How do you get by with little or no contact?
How do you feel when you think about him and his wife having sex?
How do you face God when you know what you're doing?

Help me understand how all of this makes sense to you.

If you dont want to say that you have done it, just tell us you have a friend that did it. And if you really know of a friend that did it ask them and report back to us.

Did you know they have websites where these other women and other men get together and support each other in Extramarital Affiars. Where these OW and OM cheer each other on and help make themselves Happy Other Women or Happy Other Men.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
Gone are the days when people respect married folks or even the word marriage. To some chics. . it is a challenge to seduce a married man. Those days when people run from married folks are long gone.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by tope2000(f): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
@chicka

True talk
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by untainted: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
sistawoman:

I am waiting too! Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp pls.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sexytov: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
How do you fall in love with someone else's spouse?
How do you get over being alone for the holidays?
How do you get by with little or no contact?
How do you feel when you think about him and his wife having sex?
How do you face God when you know what you're doing?

All these issues do not matter to such people, they dont even think about it , at that moment, I feel, they think its thrilling f-ucking someonelse's wife /husband without the knowledge of the other spouses. To them something forbidden is thrilling lipsrsealed, I guess undecided
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by KarmaMod(f): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
why not ask the dude that slept with you when you were still married to your first husband? 
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2008
why not ask the dude that slept with you when you were still married to your first husband?

Huh. . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by agaba123(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

Karma, Karmamod, Karmaglobin, Karmaglobulin grin grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by MrCrackles(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

ewooo!! grin

Karmamod, i don talk am, say ur mouth nah like TIGER RAZOR!!

Oya come make we go chop ASARO ELEJA!! cheesy
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by myndofgold(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
lol, in comes Karma, grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by KarmaMod(f): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
remove the eja jare angry
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

see d reason why i like u grin grin grin grin so u rem d story
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2008
see d reason why i like u so u rem d story

Am so much interested in this. Please give me the link to the story. . . . I just wanna learn here.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by MrCrackles(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

remove the eja jare angry

ok off goes the eja

substituted it with tender pieces of beef and crab meat! tongue
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
sillyboy:

Am so much interested in this. Please give me the link to the story. . . . I just want to learn here.

ask the poster(sistawmn)she will tell u who d guy is,d guy she slept wt wen she was married to her first hubby grin grin grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
Wetin dey happa for this thread?? shocked
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
Karma you just closed the topic! angry

You could of waited until page 3 to drop that bombshell!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
ask the poster(sistawmn)she will tell u who d guy is,d guy she slept wt when she was married to her first hubby

and you think she's gonna tell me?. . . even if my name is goodboy, she aint gonna tell me.

Karma you just closed the topic!

You could of waited until page 3 to drop that bombshell!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont mind Karma. . .she should have held on a little while or berra still she tells us the story. Now my ears are growing in anticipation of the story angry

If no be say she go pursue me for dream again, I for abuse Karma.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
sillyboy she will tell u,shes always open about d whole thing,guess she forgot about it dats why she opened dis thread grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
You guys are mean oo shocked grin
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by Akinagirl(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lol, oh well, I guess more people can still contribute,
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ Poster and All.

Please let's just be honest with one another here, afterall it's all online. . nobody knows no one except . .  lipsrsealed that I know.

Let's talk about our dirty past openly, it will help us move on and gives other some more knowledge about this complicated but sweet life.

So, poster please share that story of you sleeping with someone else from your man with us. I said sometimes back myself that am quite sure am gonna cheat on my wife whn I marry. . . so no big deal undecided Please if i don't learn about this story today I wouldn't sleep.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by Akinagirl(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
I hope girls have enough sense not to marry you sillyboy. Since you ALREADY know you will cheat on her. Hmm, what would you say if she cheated on you too?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
Sillyboy Karma has told you all you need to know read what she posted again you will understand.

Akinagirl you are minding him?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
This is hypocrisy at its best. Did you forget the story you told us about your ex marriage?

Edit: Oh well, it's already been posted.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Akinagirl. If my wife cheat on me and I find out. . I wouldn't kill her. Afterall, Sistawoman aint dead yet undecided

LadyT. Karma just made "flashed" the story in my face but no details. I need details. . . even if just a link to the story on Nairaland.  
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by LadyT(f): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
StephenP:

This is hypocrisy at its best. Did you forget the story you told us about your ex marriage?

Edit: Oh well, it's already been posted.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kiss

Sillyboy go and search sisters posts
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
LadyT:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kiss

LOL kiss

sillyboy:

LadyT. Karma just made "flashed" the story in my face but no details. I need details. . . even if just a link to the story on Nairaland.  

What else is left? Karma said it all, there's no other story.
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by chika98: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
I guess people never really forget anything. I better watch what i say on here ooh. cheesy
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by sillyboy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
StephenPenis.

Take your time ooo. angry

I wonder where the poster is sef. . . . . . I don vex angry!
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by whatever90(f): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
sillyboy:

StephenPenis.

grin grin grin sillyboy go sleep.no gist for u

@stephen

nwoke oma,obi uto umu nwanyi,kedu?
Re: Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women by StephenP(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

StephenPenis

That is exactly what your girlfriend was yelling on my bed when I gave it to her from the back.

whatever90:

@stephen

nwoke oma,obi uto umu nwanyi,kedu?

Odinma, kedu?

(1) (2) (3)

I De Suspect My Girl / See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.