Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her (5421 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
LET

THE

GAMES

BEGIN !!!
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
INTRODUCTION

S€xually, the definition of a man is:-

An Individual who has advanced skills and techniques in love making, especially by making a woman have an org@sm.

A Male individual who fails to make a woman climax is an incomplete man.

"Making a woman reach climax isn't a talent,
its a necessary skill every man should possess to be called a Complete man"

Unfortunately,
97% of men are incomplete men s€xually.

Do you know that when women have org@sms, up to 30 different parts of the brain are activated including those responsible for

-Emotion

-Touch

- Joy

-Satisfaction

-Memory

-Happy feeling

.......... Etc

What this means is that,
when you make a woman have an org@sm,
you create intense sensations in her body that she might not have ever experienced before…..
And it will be all thanks to you

She transfers loving emotions and affection to you

Women like SEX….
Hot-spicy Sex that makes them come alive.

That’s why they read a lot of romance novels and have so many sexual fantasies.

Its tickles their imagination and makes them Hot for a Mind Blowing Sex

‘‘When you are able to satisfy a woman so completely on such a deep level, they will not want to let you go.
They will do anything in their power to keep you”

‘‘Every woman deserves the right to have an orgasm”

Why?

‘‘Because she makes you have an orgasm every time”

Simple!

Please support this hustler by buying his E-book.
God bless you as you do so

http://www.bestorgasms..com
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by iceberylin(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
You came to the wrong place bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
You came to the wrong place bro grin
Maybe, but whether wrong or right, i believe those who will help will render their help & God would bless them in return

2 Likes

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
As promised earlier, here are some areas of intrest within my E-book.

Stimulating The Senses

While men are mostly visual, women prefer the other four senses more. This is most visible when it comes to s€xual arousal.

In order for most men to get aroused, all they need is a visual of a naked or scantily-clad attractive woman.

That is enough to get men to start thinking about s€x and get them physically aroused.

For a woman, it usually takes a bit more than just the visual of a naked or almost-naked, attractive man to get her aroused...unless she is already turned on to some degree.

She also needs her sense of smell, taste, sound, and touch to be engaged along with it.

In fact, often times, she'd rather have all the attention go to her other four senses instead of her sense of sight.

This is why women prefer to read a romance novel or €rotic story instead of watch po®nographic material (videos, magazines, etc.)

It's not that women hate po®n. Studies show that the modern woman actually enjoys watching po®n. It's just that she doesn't get turned on by it...not enough anyway.

Please support this hustler by buying his E-book.
God bless .

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
She needs more than just the visual.
She needs her other senses to be stimulated. €rotic stories and fantasies do just that, which is why women love that stuff.

It's the very reason every major bookstore has an entire section reserved for romance novels (ranging from 'soft and sensual' to 'hardcore.')

So, you see, women (at least the s€xually-empowered ones) are just as eager to have s€x.

But, most men simply don't know how to get her aroused enough that she will want to progress to the next level, short of touching and kissing her

Most men don't know what stimulus to offer her, to get her aroused. Okay...so, how do you stimulate her senses?

By using words, of course.

When you're saying these words to her, you should be in an aroused state yourself. Otherwise, this stuff won't work as powerfully as it is designed to.

Remember, you're taking on the aggressor's role. So, you have to lead them, by going there first.

There are many benefits of this. Firstly, it's much easier for her to have an org@sm by herself because she knows her body best.

You will learn things in this E-book that most women don't even know about.

You'll get a taste of some of those powerful methods in a section titled
" Get Her Highly Aroused Without Touching "
[contained within my E-book]

I will give you some specific languaging to use, to get her incredibly turned on, or even get her to have an org@sm, just by using your words.

When you're having phone s€x, or even when you're enjoying the real thing... Find out which sense(s) your lover prefers more, over the others.

Support a Nairalander by buying his E-book.
God bless you as you do so

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mind Powerz
You've probably heard before that the most powerful s€x organ in a woman is her mind.

This is absolutely true.

Due to the nature of a woman's neurology (how she's wired) and how she perceives the world, her mind is the absolute easiest way to turn her on and get her closer to an earth shattering org@sm.

You've already had a taste of this, and seen the effects of just your words, in the previous sections.

You’ve also seen how using just words and questions get her thinking €rotic thoughts, which in turn gets her body turned on.

Now, we're going to take it even further and discuss more powerful ways to turn her on

I guarantee you, that what you're about to learn here is stuff that most women don't even know exists.

When you start using these powerful methods on women, she will see you as someone very unique and special...unlike any other man she's met before.

Get your copy now.

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
How To Create Attraction

Here's an easy way to make her feel irresistibly attracted to you.
The power of this technique comes from the understanding that every woman has an 'attraction process' that she goes through in order to feel the feelings of 'attraction.'

The First one
If you can get a person to feel a particular emotion while they're with you, their mind will attach that emotion to you.

For example, if you both see something funny and start laughing together, on some level in your minds, you'll associate "being with the other person" to "fun," "enjoyment" and "laughter."

The Second One
If you want a person to feel a certain emotion, all you have to do is remind her of a time in the past when she felt that same emotion

Example: If you want her to feel the feelings of "attraction" (so that you can attach those feelings to you,) just get her to think of a time in the past when she felt the sense of attraction with someone.

The easiest way to do that is to get her to reveal her 'attraction process ', by asking her about it

(Important: Every woman's attraction process is slightly different. So, when you ask her the questions as shown above, her answers may be different from what is shown above)

Pay attention to her answers. And, repeat those specific answers back to her - in the correct sequence.

The key to get her to feel turned on is to *Talk about feelings and emotions, and past experiences*

Ask her about hers, share yours. The more she talks about it and describes it, the more strongly she will feel all of it again, right there.

Also here is one technique out of many.

Technique #1:
Take the woman's clitoral hood (the flesh covering her clitoris, located at the very top of her vagina) into your mouth so your lips are covering it completely.

Gently suck and release this area - do it strongly enough so her covered clitoris moves up and down along with the movement.

(Don't make direct contact with the exposed clitoris yet)

While you are doing this, insert your first two fingers vagina, palms down, and start tapping the bottom wall of her vagina with the fingerprint area of your fingers.

The above technique can be followed by this other favorite of mine
[Others contained in my E-book]

Support This Nairalander Today.

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ladies & Gentlemen,

I DON DO PROMOTION TIRE

MAKE UNA BUY THIS GUY'S E-BOOK NAAA.

AM NOT A BEGGER... BUT NA BEG I DEY BEG. Lol

THAT'S ABOUT IT.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by major466(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2014
I promised myself that I would not stumble on threads by sex coaches this year.
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2014
major466:
Hahaha. Never make promises you cant keep.
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by Sanguine(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2014
This one na yeye...and e dey smell nor be small!!
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by Rasbajan: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Sanguine:
This one na yeye...and e dey smell nor be small!!
Lol. All thiz huslerz ehn...
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by computerboy: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2014
I'd rather go for Spanishfly than buying your ebook. The former have been tested and verified unlike the latter. wink
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by Oyecute(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
@OP, hope U no be "Mr Geb" and "Dr Azolibe" dat has been spamming my mail wt useless mssgs. If na U, pls kindly confess now because I'm making a consultation wt Baba-Aworawo on their behalf. Thanks!!!
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
computerboy:
I'd rather go for Spanishfly than buying your ebook. The former have been tested and verified unlike the latter. wink
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Oyecute:
@OP, hope U no be "Mr Geb" and "Dr Azolibe" dat has been spamming my mail wt useless mssgs. If na U, pls kindly confess now because I'm making a consultation wt Baba-Aworawo on their behalf. Thanks!!!
Loool.
Consult anybody. Me sef get my own jazz.
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by NicxonXXX(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2014
To everyone who has bought my e-book.....

I just want to say a big "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"!

May God Almighty bless you all.

#Appreciated.
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
E get as e be o angry
Re: Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her by tpiah11: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
major466:

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.