Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (14410 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 4:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Omimah:

You probably do not know any or there are none.

I'll suggest you forget about getting names from me. I just want you to know that if GEJ is voted out in 2015, MEND will return, then we can come and talk about names. All we have to do now is to pray for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by jomoh: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2014
olapluto:
I understand how you feel, but you made many assumptions.
1. The incoming government will be much much stronger than the current government. It is PDP that allows thugs like MEND to have the chance. A tough government will stamp out such groups as soon as they form.
2. if the government performs, there will be no distrust, so no war, ethnoreligious conflicts or such
3. All that GDP bla bla bla will not be that way if we have a ballsy president like Buhari.

I think predictions has to do with imagination and assumptions so you can't fault the guy.

People need to calm down a bit these are predictions based on the current happenings not declaration of what will definately happen.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by saintneo(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2014
helphelp:
Isn't it obvious anyone who reads your post will subliminally vote GEJ come 2015.

Meanwhile, most of your points will be checked if the new government keeps the Amnesty programme going.

It's just a shame, all these politicians are all the same

Do you think people are that gullible?
Amnesty programme was accepted because there was a potential for Goodluck to be the topgun.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by DONLEKAN: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2014
castrogee:
There is nothing in the world that will make Jonathan to loose the 2015 election. Unless God says so.

God said it, I believe it, that settles it.

Jonathan will be defeated in Jesus name. He epitomises corruption.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2014
All the threats by the windbag Dokubo are just hot air. Boko Haram achieved what they did because the current president does not have the respect of his Generals, allowed them to steal all the monies meant to inspire the fighting men and make them comfortable. So what did anyone expect? One single battle-hardened battalion from 1 Div has changed the face of the war and BH has again mostly become hit and run. Thats because officers who "enjoyed" the war sent the newbies (poorly armed and with zero coordination) against BH

A Buhari who is revered by the military as the ONLY Man ever to lead Nigeria to war against a foreign country, who practically took over Chad in hours, who will not allow officers steal whats due to his men and who is decisive and clean CANNOT be compared to a GEJ whose generals bought bulletproof vests that couldn't stop stones from a catapult YET who kept quiet because he was afraid of losing support

Eventually, the Asaris will run away or kowtow. Yes, they (Delta militants) will stop Nigeria for 3 weeks but its a cut your nose situation - because they will lose their families, lifestyles, and futures to the environmental devastation of blowing up everything. They will not be welcome anyplace on earth and if you couldn't hide from OBJ, is it GMB you wish to hide from? Their mothers and children will stop them anyway

Its always just been noise. I like the arming though - they have added to Nigeria's stockpiles cheesy because IF Buhari, everyone will be disarmed and that rightly!

Way I see it, what matters is that whoever wins TRULY has Nigeria behind him like Jonathan did in 2011. Any ethnicity opposed to a TRUE WINNER will bend or break

5 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2014
Reading this post this morning. I cannot but wonder how deep we have fallen. It is a shame that the 15 years misrule by the PDP Has eaten deep into our brains that we now belive that we cant have a working and functional govt. This a more reason why we need change. NIGERIANS NEED TO SEE THE GLORY OF DEMOCRACY. WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR GRANTED FI TOO LONG. Its time to see a working and functional Nigeria. I am tired of seeing 'cluelessness' being displayed in high places. Truth is we have fallen so deep. Tired of this horror movie called PDP.... ..... I need change. Thats all

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2014
nuclearboy:
All the threats by the windbag Dokubo are just hot air. Boko Haram achieved what they did because the current president does not have the respect of his Generals, allowed them to steal all the monies meant to inspire the fighting men and make them comfortable. So what did anyone expect? One single battle-hardened battalion from 1 Div has changed the face of the war and BH has again mostly become hit and run. Thats because officers who "enjoyed" the war sent the newbies (poorly armed and with zero coordination) against BH

A Buhari who is revered by the military as the ONLY Man ever to lead Nigeria to war against a foreign country, who practically took over Chad in hours, who will not allow officers steal whats due to his men and who is decisive and clean CANNOT be compared to a GEJ whose generals bought bulletproof vests that couldn't stop stones from a catapult YET who kept quiet because he was afraid of losing support

Eventually, the Asaris will run away or kowtow. Yes, they (Delta militants) will stop Nigeria for 3 weeks but its a cut your nose situation - because they will lose their families, lifestyles, and futures to the environmental devastation of blowing up everything. They will not be welcome anyplace on earth and if you couldn't hide from OBJ, is it GMB you wish to hide from? Their mothers and children will stop them anyway

Its always just been noise. I like the arming though - they have added to Nigeria's stockpiles cheesy because IF Buhari, everyone will be disarmed and that rightly!

Way I see it, what matters is that whoever wins TRULY has Nigeria behind him like Jonathan did in 2011. Any ethnicity opposed to a TRUE WINNER will bend or break

I like the confidence with which you have written. Unfortunately, the dynamics of political backed militancy is way beyond conventional warfare tactics. Boko Haram embark on suicide missions and kill civilians em mass, MEND blow up pipelines that threatens the economic sustainability of the nation. Buhari is not more rugged and heartless than IBB, ABACHA AND OBJ that could not destroy the evolution of MEND from tiny MOSOP and other harmless splinter groups. Like I have told others, you better be careful about what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by major466(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

APC has almost zero influence in PDP dominant states such as Akwa-Ibom, Enugu, Delta, etc.
Including Plateau and Benue States.

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
rasojie:
Reading this post this morning. I cannot but wonder how deep we have fallen. It is a shame that the 15 years misrule by the PDP Has eaten deep into our brains that we now belive that we cant have a working and functional govt. This a more reason why we need change. NIGERIANS NEED TO SEE THE GLORY OF DEMOCRACY. WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR GRANTED FI TOO LONG. Its time to see a working and functional Nigeria. I am tired of seeing 'cluelessness' being displayed in high places. Truth is we have fallen so deep. Tired of this horror movie called PDP.... ..... I need change. Thats all

You then need to vote for the change you want. Your vote is your power. Fight for what you want no matter the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

I like to see the consequences if APC fails to win.

D will only attempt to kill corp members in their territory but it shall be resisted by our army
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Omimah: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Different theories and postulations are now being put forward on how there will be break down of law and order when Buhari defeats Jonathan in 2015. Is it coincidental that this is coming after the argument regarding Buhari's "old age" and being an "Islamic fanatic" has been defeated?

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Omimah: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2014
nigerianvenom:

D will only attempt to kill corp members in their territory but it shall be resisted by our army
Let's wait and see.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by size38: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2014
This write up is a blackmail and a threat too. The writer should have used GEJ's achievement in pushing for his re election and not this bullsh*t. Where is the economy and standard of living of Nigerians now that GEJ, a Niger Delta son is in power?

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by size38: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
This write up is a blackmail and a threat too. The writer should have used GEJ's achievement in pushing for his re election and not this bullsh*t. Where is the economy and standard of living of Nigerians now that GEJ, a Niger Delta son is in power? Can we say the govt is moving in the right direction?
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Caseless: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
atlwireles:

I like to see the consequences if APC fails to win.
i'd like to see the outcome if gej fails to win.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

That is actually meant for another topic. However, the consequences are going to be mild compared to the ones above. This is because in GEJ's case, it will be a case of resistance to change from a powerful party (PDP).
The bulk of the consequences of APC's loss will be from the Northern Oligarchy due to their antagonism towards the political status quo.
i pray gej lose next yr. I'm ready for anything that's gonna come out his defeat at d poll. Na only niger delta get oil? We want to diversify the economy and probably focus on agriculture. The MEND's agitation then might push us to achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by sekzy99(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2014
size38:
This write up is a blackmail and a threat too. The writer should have used GEJ's achievement in pushing for his re election and not this bullsh*t. Where is the economy and standard of living of Nigerians now that GEJ, a Niger Delta son is in power?

The north and muslims are also playing the boko haram threat card.Maybe one good turn deserves another.The fact is a Niger-delta insurgency will have more adverse effect on this country than the boko haram insurgency.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2014
size38:
This write up is a blackmail and a threat too. The writer should have used GEJ's achievement in pushing for his re election and not this bullsh*t. Where is the economy and standard of living of Nigerians now that GEJ, a Niger Delta son is in power? Can we say the govt is moving in the right direction?

No, this is neither a threat nor a blackmail. It is a prophesy. It is not meant to change your mind about who to vote. I'm telling you about what will happen if GEJ loses. I encourage you to vote according to your choice and conscience.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
I have said this before and i ll repeat it again, MEND had the support of people outside and within that region before Jonathan became a Nigerian president. People within and outside that region felt that they were marginalised and abandon over the years but having been given presidency and amnesty for the past five years has now changed the whole equation against MEND as at today.

Thousands of souls ll be lost Unprecedentedly in that region if MEND try anything funny and I can see these rich militants disappearing to thin air cos of their wealth, they wouldn't want to die like chickens. Niger delta ll be the battlefield; the entire region will turn out to be a mini Mogadishu in Somalia. Those Hausa/fulani soldiers.......

If MEND goes to war with Nigeria state, it ll be disastrous for MEND and d entire region cos Nigeria government will not only deal with MEND alone but the entire region. Trust me, Odi ll be a child play to what would happen this time around.

Unlike previous government, the new government ll ruthlessly deal with MEND having learnt from their past history and boko haram insurgency.

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Lordlexyy: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Dude, you failed on arrival. Your subtle attempt to drive fear into Nigerians and eulogise the capability of Mend over our Nigerian army is unhiden. If you base your 'prophecy' on the noise and threat of some few inconsequential criminals in the Niger Delta, you are mistaken. I don't see the wider populace in the N Delta given support to any arms group if the new government step up effort to address the many years of neglect that even their 'son' fails to pay attention. Mend will most likely be treated as criminals not by the Nigerian gov't but also by foreign gov't if attempt is made by Mend to disrupt effort meant to revive the region. How far Mend go without the cooperation and support of its people remain to be seen. If at all there is any uprisen, believe you me, it won't take time to stamp it, not with the position gov't has taken and lesson learnt after the manace of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by rman: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Justcash:

Sorry man, I have no interest in doing that.

That means you don't know any and he is right.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
I have said this before and i ll repeat it again, MEND had the support of people outside and within that region before Jonathan became a Nigerian president. People within and outside that region felt that they were marginalised and abandon over the years but having been given presidency and amnesty for the past five years has now changed the whole equation against MEND as at today.

Thousands of souls ll be lost Unprecedentedly in that region if MEND try anything funny and I can see these rich militants disappearing to thin air cos of their wealth, they wouldn't want to die like chickens. Niger delta ll be the battlefield; the entire region will turn out to be a mini Mogadishu in Somalia. Those Hausa/fulani soldiers.......

If MEND goes to war with Nigeria state, it ll be disastrous for MEND and d entire region cos Nigeria government will not only deal with MEND alone but the entire region. Trust me, Odi ll be a child play to what would happen this time around.

Unlike previous government, the new government ll ruthlessly deal with MEND having learnt from their past history and boko haram insurgency.

You are right, the FG will fight with the military, but MEND will bring economic disaster. The Oil pipelines will go up in flames and the military will be drafted to fight in the creeks where they will be subdued. Negotiations will start again, only this time, the demand will be for a new political system, which will be strongly opposed by a certain region.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2014
rman:

That means you don't know any and he is right.

Nah, you don't deserve to know. I expect you to just live with it like that.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by CyberWolf: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2014
The issue is that some people are shouting change change,but don't want to pay the ultimate price...For change to occur,it has to be bought and paid for by people's life,especially the protagonist..You cannot fight for change and expect to enjoy it,no it doesn't happen that way..For change to occur,people must give up their life in exchange for the change so that their loved ones will enjoy it..

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

The last time MEND declared war against the nigerian state how did the army fare?just imagine your hypocrisy citing the massacre of defenceless civillians in odi as an army victory!!!! I wonder what you will say if GEJ replicates that scenario in bornu state.The fact is MEND embarrassed the nigerian army under both the obasano and Yaradua's regimes that they had to quickly arrange the amnesty deal!!!the only reason for the amnesty deal was because the insurgency was affecting the oil income and nothing more!!

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Emmanuel602(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
The op must be high on weed or an adent GEJ supporter
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Dude, you failed on arrival. Your subtle attempt to drive fear into Nigerians and egolise the capability of Mend over our Nigerian army is unhiden. If you base your 'prophecy' on the noise and threat of some few inconsequential criminals in the Niger Delta, you are mistaken. I don't see the wider populace in the N Delta given support to any arms group if the new government step up effort to address the many years of neglect that even their 'son' fails to pay attention. Mend will most likely be treated as criminals not by the Nigerian gov't but also by foreign gov't if attempt is made by Mend to disrupt effort meant to revive the region. How far Mend go without the cooperation and support of its people remain to be seen. If at all there is any uprisen, believe you me, it won't take time to stamp it, not with the position gov't has taken and lesson learnt after the manace of boko haram.

No, my intention is not to instill fear and eulogize MEND. I don't believe anybody that wants change should be scared of the resistance that will come with it. There will always be resistance to change. If my piece made you scared, then you need to have a rethink about the foundation of your political orientation.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Justcash(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Emmanuel602:
The op must be high on weed or an adent GEJ supporter

I am politically neutral. If GEJ loses and my prophesies manifest, please try to remember then that I gave you a clue before hand.

FYI: I don't smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Festus Sam Okotie-eboh: Nigeria`s Most Flamboyant Politician / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals / Ambode Raises Police Death Insurance To N10m, Donates 45 Power Bikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.