Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (14481 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Justcash:

It's okay, your view is respected. I guess you under-estimate the consequences of a PDP politicians' backed MEND group. I pray it doesn't come to that.
Not if the full might of the Nigerian Govt is used to counter them and defend the Nation, they don't stand a chance in hell.

A serious President that wont stand by and watch as his Army chiefs steal money meant for the soldiers won't be one scared to visit any part of his own territory, nor will he be one to allow PDP wreck havoc on his country.
Nigeria's only problem is corruption, eliminate that and watch all these criminal elements you seem to fear so much, disappear.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by EldaTimba(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Not if the full might of the Nigerian Govt is used to counter them and defend the Nation, they don't stand a chance in hell.

A serious President that wont stand by and watch as his Army chiefs steal money meant for the soldiers won't be one scared to visit any part of his own territory, nor will he be one to allow PDP wreck havoc on his country.
Nigeria's only problem is corruption, eliminate that and watch all these criminal elements you seem to fear so much, disappear.
You are not in Nigeria so you don't know how things work here. Forget what you here on media and face reality. MEND will attack ONLY where they know is vital and unlike BH, they operate in fluid form so most northerners in the army won't be able to curtail them. Their SS counterpart will for sure acts as moles in the army. This is what US saw and predicted a divided nigeria by 2015!
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Mckennedy: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
pazienza:
Interesting times ahead, and the most beautiful thing about it all, is that Ndiigbo is at a great position, a position where we can just sit,relax and watch former allies have a go at each other, while we patiently strategize on how to break away,when both parties had worn each other out and too weak to stop us. We get to be the beautiful bride!

Thunder would strike any foolish Igbo man,that would get Ndiigbo directly involved in this Arewa-Oduduwa vs MEND final show down!
This is the match of the former allies of 1967-70, our role here is as spectators!

Good but don't forget 1966 coup was Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu( Niger Delta ) but the return match was on the Igbos which lead to Biafra so how will they differentiate Between Igbos & ND?
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by EMANY01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gabbysky:
Nice read I must say and let me commend the sense of maturity here.
@Topic: really I have thought of this severally and now know why there have been serious debates on this issues in the ND region lately, involving volunteers from the Learned, skilled and Professionals.[b][size=20pt]
I don't think the new MEND will wage a war against the NA, it'll be against Oil and Gas Production, [/size][/b]the IOCs know this and that's why they have been selling off their assets on lands, creeks and canals to relocate to deep waters. The strategy would be so easy; it takes several months and several millions of dollars to set up one well head, and just less that 5 seconds and a few naira's to blow with: so really I wouldn't want to go that line with MEND - they'll win the war against the economy if they want to in a very short time. And except the millitary would be operating the oil assets, I see no right-thinking Oil coy that will send her staffs to a "war zone" where ur facilities are threatened.
I laugh at most of the comments here cos most guys are based abroad.
It's general knowledge that the BH menace is to discredit GEJ's administration, so don't expect the ND not to do theirs if the table of leadership turns and this time will be felt by many.
Concequences of Change I must say, a huge price. But what are we changing from and into by the way? It's not as if the opposition is any better (talking about the devil you know).
Why am I even saying all these, @OP, these can't be prophesies, they are emerging realities on ground should GEJ not return for a second term.
Not that all NDs like him, but he is prefered there to any 'parasite'.
The 'owners' and 'holders' of Nigeria know this and that's why GEJ must return in 2015.
You can bookmark this page.

I once mentioned this but some people here think this will be a bokoharam type conflict.This will be war against the Nigerian economy and productivity.All gas pipelines to every PowerStation,all,major and strategic transmission lines,major control nodes of crude and petroleum products pipeline pump stations mind you not the pipelines themselves major harassment of ships in approaching Nigerian ports and the likes.
Major harassment of oil workers indigenous and mostly foreign.
If you don't see the effects of this on the largest economy in Africa, then I'm not going to tell.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mckennedy:

Good but don't forget 1966 coup was Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu( Niger Delta ) but the return match was on the Igbos which lead to Biafra so how will they differentiate Between Igbos & ND?

The term Niger delta is ambiguous, but like the Ijaw reminded Odili,when Nigerians say ND,we know they are talking about the ijaws and related groups, the Ogoni,isoko,Uhrobo,itsekiri, etc. And not those with 'chi', 'chukwu',and other Igbo sounding names.

Nzeogwu was an Igbo man, that's why the coup was termed Igbo coup and not Niger deltan coup,if Nzeogwu was an Oghenesomething, the coup wont be an Uhrobo coup,it would be a Niger Deltan coup. Once you are an Igbo in Nigeria, a different rule is used to judge you,and not that used for everyone else.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
The definition of Igbo took a new meaning after the civil war. Igbo in today Nigeria is South East + Aniocha-Oshimili( Nzeogwu was from this area) + Egbema in Rivers + Asa -Ndoki in Rivers and Akwa ibom.

Anything outside this is Igboid to Non Igbo. I am sure most Nigerians already know who the Igbos are, the Igboids and non Igbos in the ND helped Ndiigbo drive that message home.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Now, on the topic. If GEJ loses the election come 2015, it would be end game for the Niger delta, for many reasons, i don't think the Niger delta can hold a Nigeria under the control of an Extremist like Buhari with Odua support, with Ndiigbo beautifully playing the spectator role, to ransome.

GEJ must win come 2015, he has no other option, he has the Nigerian money under control, and INEC under his control. He should spread the money to win the support of all the strong men accross the country, everyone has a price. Remove Jega and put a suitable puppete if need be, sign any agreement if need be and make any promise if required, deploy the EFCC to silence those proving too sturborn, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are thieves with many skeletons in their cupboards.

Infact, if GEJ lose come 2015, he would have finally succeeded in proving to the world that he is really clueless. With the array of advisers with above average intellects around GEJ, i don't see him losing come 2015.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
pazienza:
Now, on the topic. If GEJ loses the election come 2015, it would be end game for the Niger delta, for many reasons, i don't think the Niger delta can hold a Nigeria under the control of an Extremist like Buhari with Odua support, with Ndiigbo beautifully playing the spectator role, to ransome.

GEJ must win come 2015, he has no other option, he has the Nigerian money under control, and INEC under his control. He should spread the money to win the support of all the strong men accross the country, everyone has a price. Remove Jega and put a suitable puppete if need be, sign any agreement if need be and make any promise if required, deploy the EFCC to silence those proving too sturborn, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are thieves with many skeletons in their cupboards.

You just showed yourself to be a criminal of immense proportions. Your kind is why Nigeria is messed up. You're the exact reason why change is needed in that country, urgently!

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by pazienza(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You just showed yourself to be a criminal of immense proportions. Your kind is why Nigeria is messed up. You're the exact reason why change is needed in that country, urgently!

Those are the realities of artificial creations like Nigeria. It doesn't matter who is at the helm of affairs, those realities remain a constant. If your General were in position to deploy those weapons,he would, he already proved that when he used the military might,the only weapon available to him then,to take power,by usurping a democratic regime. Your General is no saint.
Re: Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
That's true. But note this, if by providence a change in government happens in Nigeria there will be a significant change in how a lot of things happen. And it just means that Nigerians now demand higher standards from their Govt and you know what that portends? Nigerians are tired of criminal elements like Asari Dokubo and will keep mum if the law takes its course.

If Nigerians reject GEJ, it just means that Nigerians have finally realized the power of their votes and want to move in the same group as the rest of the successful parts of the world.

Say Nigerians reject GEJ, a (probable) Buhari and Fashola Govt will have no choice but to set a better standard than the previous Govt. The Govt after them (Buhari/Fashola) will now also be forced to set better standards than that of their predecessors...and so on and so forth. And who wins in this scenario? The Nigerian people!

So, unless the Nigerian people accept mediocrity next February, then, yes, Dokubo will still remain a free man. But, if the elements that control the universe have decided that enough is enough and that it's time the sufferings of Nigerians is alleviated, there is no doubt in my mind that before the end of 2015 either of these three things will happen:

1. Asari will be in jail.

2. Asari will start singing the praises of the new Govt.

3. Asari will flee Nigeria.

Change means change, and I Iwant change and i will demand--and get it--next year.
change for better or for worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect / Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette / 2023: Photos, Yahaya Bello Gets Support From Sokoto Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.