Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum (25956 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum by phineas: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
I have read all the comments including the sons lame excuse,whatever their reasons were you do not take a child from its mother without her consent.

If they were worried about her welfare they should have taken this matter to the courts and not act as they did.

This is classic Naija highhandedness,the grandma must be sentenced even if she doesn't do the term.This case must set widescale precedence that this kind of high handedness will not be tolerated,their rejoinder is horrible,they tried to find excuse for evil, they should just have kept quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.