Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ghana New International Airport Presented - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana New International Airport Presented (13397 Views)

The New International Passport And Price / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by publisher(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Edygrin:
Seriously its a big shame. This is only the second intl airport in ghana out of 8 airports while there's 6 Intl airports in Nigeria out of Over 25 airports. I wonder why the bashing between Nigerians.

[size=13pt]I guess some lovers of APC just don't know when to draw the line between patriotism and party affiliation.

Just look @Wale112 's response to my post on last lines of page 2, the shame of being busted on this thread just led the poor Ghanaian into a delusional rant. It really sucks to be part of a small insignificant African nation; THANK GOD WE ARE NIGERIANS O!!![/size] tongue
Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Great looking airport (if and when it is completed).

But to be honest, I'm not sure it's what Ghana needs at this time. All her other airports are in a decrepit state and very old fashioned. I think she should have done what Nigeria is doing - remodel all the airports in the country, and then add brand new terminals to the most important ones. Makes more economic sense to me than just building one new gigantic airport and leaving the other facilities across the nation to rot. It's like they're more concerned with prestige than actually developing the country.
Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by RedEboe(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
LWKMD, @Publisher posted this:

publisher:
[size=13pt]BIG SHAME ON SELF HATING NIGERIANS.

Construction has not even started on this Airport. The shameless OP posted digital models and construction sites from another country.
Ghana, for now is too broke to even construct any new International Airport, they will have to wait for IMF's permission to build this new Airport.

PS: Nigeria is already building about four new international terminals simultaneously, and IMF has nothing on us. [/size] grin

And the Ghanaian OP @Wale112 responded by posting this:
Wale112:

Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

grin grin grin Frustration has killed my Ghanaian brothers ooo, I really feel bad for them. Naija sef get enough wahala but our levels and Swag just dey too much. cool
Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by RedEboe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Great looking airport (if and when it is completed).

But to be honest, I'm not sure it's what Ghana needs at this time. All her other airports are in a decrepit state and very old fashioned. I think she should have done what Nigeria is doing - remodel all the airports in the country, and then add brand new terminals to the most important ones. Makes more economic sense to me than just building one new gigantic airport and leaving the other facilities across the nation to rot. It's like they're more concerned with prestige than actually developing the country.

You dey mind them? By the time IMF gives Ghanaian President one dirty slap hin eye go clear and he'll go face other pressing needs of his people.
Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by persius555(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
wale, abi wetin be your name? Everything about you ooze low self esteem, you use a nigerian name as your username, you have to post pics of a purported new ghanian int'l airport on a nigerian forum.What do u intend to achieve? A pat in the back or what? You ghanians always want to portray yourselves as superiors when you know you lack the guts to take the shit that we take. Only a minority tribe/nation in nigeria will swallow your entire gold coast. Ghanaians, when will you cease disgracing the entire black race with this agelong unachievable quest to dominate nigeria at all cost. If you need a country to box around and make mockery of, try someone of your size, start with Mali.Stop making nigeria your standard.You are chewing more than you can swallow.
Re: Ghana New International Airport Presented by Horus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgkcrjukqu0

Ghana's New Airport Terminal Beats Nigerian Airports

Ghana unveils new terminal at Kotoka International Airport, with modern amenities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.