Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* (3949 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Women, been suffering since 1606. Lady, You said you're pregnant, i'd advice you to overlook him, he had these characters before you married him. You failed to realize it. Over look him, do things that make you happy, when you have your baby, you'll know what to do.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Maybe, "she" meant to say that she's got a 7 month old baby and is two weeks pregnant?

Where is "she" anyway? She needs to come clear the air if "she" really needs help with her predicament.
lol u are funny,she said she just got married recently,that is seven month ago.yes she better come and make herself clear.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP pls insist on saving by yourself or insist on being signatory to the the account he's saving the money for both of you.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
cbliss:
For how long did u date this guy ?....did u take ur time to find out who he really is b4 marrying him or did u jst get carried away by his fine boism ?....answer this questions truthfully cos therein probably lies d answers to which u seek !
MY MAN , dont worry she knew this MAN, well before she got entangled....
MOST of them do know..,just dat they think he might change or perhaps DAYS of SORROW may not really COUNT SIGNIFICANTLY after marriage.
ANYWAY...u have said yours.
4ME to JUDGE dis...I will need his opinion regarding this.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by beeevan: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
coogar:

i won't be surprised if this story is another fiction clawed out of the arsë of a baboon by one of those attention-seeking feminist wannabes.

so many inconsistencies......

•mother of a newborn + 7 months preggers
•rich/handsome + borrowed 50k/no car.

arrant nonsense!!!!

grin grin

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by beeevan: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Better keep your money to yourself, what are you scared of? That he might throw you out? You are not serious OP....
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by radicalove(f): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
babygirlfl:

@ bolded, Are you still pregnant or you have a baby now?
U really dnt get d picture. My cousin very close to me is d one in question here. I made a mistake for not including it in d post. She called me TODAY and was complaining while crying about ds whole issue. My first post abt bosom milk is me n my baby is abt two months old now.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
radicalove:
U really dnt get d picture. My cousin very close to me is d one in question here. I made a mistake for not including it in d post. She called me TODAY and was complaining while crying about ds whole issue. My first post abt bosom milk is me n my baby is abt two months old now.

Na wa oh! Couldn't you come up with a much more authentic lie? Something more believable? undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by radicalove(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Assuming this post is authentic (I still fail to see how a seven month pregnant woman will be nursing a 2 week old baby), I find it hard to believe that one person - your fairly new husband - will be riddled with so many flaws.

You've gone to great lengths to paint him as a devil, while you're the all-suffering saint. Why?

Yeye dey smell...
which yeye dey smell here? I forgot to add dt it is my cousin dt is going tru ds. Must u insult at every little given opportunity? I'm new on this platform, ds is my second post on NL. Dnt b too harsh

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
radicalove:
which yeye dey smell here? I forgot to add dt it is my cousin dt is going tru ds. Must u insult at every little given opportunity? I'm new on this platform, ds is my second post on NL. Dnt b too harsh

I asked you to come up with a more authentic lie. Is that too much to ask for??

radicalove:
I am in dire need of answer to this dilemma. I'm so confused right now and sometimes I cry as a result of ill treatment from my one-time-beloved husband.
I am a 27yrs old lady. I got married to the joy of my heart recently. He is a handsome young man that most ladies would love to be with. My marriage to him is only 7months old. My husband used to be an Angel, but recently, things had changed. Firstly, he keeps late night with his male and few female friends and clubs a lot. He would leave d house by 6pm only for him to return by 12midnight. Yet, my wonderful husband sees nothing wrong in that.
Secondly, he still calls and chats with his past girlfriends, when I complain, he calls me a jealous wife. Imagine, he woke up 2 nights ago and started chatting with one of his girlfriend from 3am up to 5am, when I asked him who he was chatting with, he said it was one of his male friends, I know that was a very big lie. He even brings some of them home and continues the chat with them. Only God knows what is on his mind.
Thirdly, my husband makes friends with all his neighbours including a single mother of 3boys. This single mother once told my husband that she needs a female child, now I'm wondering how that will be possible for her without a husband. My husband goes into her apartment to chat her up and I'm scared of this new development.
Fourthly, my husband do not assist me with house chores even when he knows dt I'm almost 7months pregnant. I clean the house, cooks for him, wash his clothes in my condition while all he does is sit down and chat. Is that what a caring man is supposed to do? I do everything while he does nothing, yet we both work
Again, I started working last month and when my salary came, this same husband of mine asked me to give him a particular amount of more than 50k which I did, so that he can add his own money to it so that we can both save it in one account that himself alone is a sole signatory to. He claims that the money will be used to buy a car for us. I doubt this because my mind tells me that if eventually, d car is bought, he will start using it to carry his numerous girlfriends. I prefer to save that same amount on my own, but he refused.
His male friends drags him out to bar n they make him pay for the numerous bottles they consume, yet my husband sees nothing wrong with it. I'v complained about all these to him, but he does not seem to understand, he does not seem to care or love me anymore, what do I do my NL friends?. Please advice me like u would advice your sister, no insults pls

And much more.

Tell us, do you know the difference between you and this cousin of yours? Or she just exists in your mind? If yes, it's easy to see where the confusion lies...
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by iykedare(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm new to this section. grin Has a feminist ever created a false story to bash men in the past?

Leave edwife alone. She doesn't want to be part of association of aggressive and lonely spinsters.
She is happily married.

Please invite your other members. Let them come and slaughter men.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
iykedare:

Leave edwife alone. She doesn't want to be part of association of aggressive and lonely spinsters.
She is happily married.

Please invite your other members. Let them come and slaughter men.

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LML! grin grin grin Nah, I'm not aggressive and I'm not lonely, those words do not define a feminist. smiley
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by saintneo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
radicalove:
I am in dire need of answer to this dilemma. I'm so confused right now and sometimes I cry as a result of ill treatment from my one-time-beloved husband.
I am a 27yrs old lady. I got married to the joy of my heart recently. He is a handsome young man that most ladies would love to be with. My marriage to him is only 7months old. My husband used to be an Angel, but recently, things had changed. Firstly, he keeps late night with his male and few female friends and clubs a lot. He would leave d house by 6pm only for him to return by 12midnight. Yet, my wonderful husband sees nothing wrong in that.
Secondly, he still calls and chats with his past girlfriends, when I complain, he calls me a jealous wife. Imagine, he woke up 2 nights ago and started chatting with one of his girlfriend from 3am up to 5am, when I asked him who he was chatting with, he said it was one of his male friends, I know that was a very big lie. He even brings some of them home and continues the chat with them. Only God knows what is on his mind.
Thirdly, my husband makes friends with all his neighbours including a single mother of 3boys. This single mother once told my husband that she needs a female child, now I'm wondering how that will be possible for her without a husband. My husband goes into her apartment to chat her up and I'm scared of this new development.
Fourthly, my husband do not assist me with house chores even when he knows dt I'm almost 7months pregnant. I clean the house, cooks for him, wash his clothes in my condition while all he does is sit down and chat. Is that what a caring man is supposed to do? I do everything while he does nothing, yet we both work
Again, I started working last month and when my salary came, this same husband of mine asked me to give him a particular amount of more than 50k which I did, so that he can add his own money to it so that we can both save it in one account that himself alone is a sole signatory to. He claims that the money will be used to buy a car for us. I doubt this because my mind tells me that if eventually, d car is bought, he will start using it to carry his numerous girlfriends. I prefer to save that same amount on my own, but he refused.
His male friends drags him out to bar n they make him pay for the numerous bottles they consume, yet my husband sees nothing wrong with it. I'v complained about all these to him, but he does not seem to understand, he does not seem to care or love me anymore, what do I do my NL friends?. Please advice me like u would advice your sister, no insults pls

Lady, I must tell you this; you got married to Peter Pan.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by sexylogan(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
radicalove:

This is family section and everyone, or at least most people that contribute here genuinely have your best interests at heart and want to advise/encourage you with whatever problem or challenges u r going thru.
Having said that, u made it very clear in your post that it was your husband that had turned into a devil overnight. If indeed you realised that the person was your cousin and not you, all you needed to do was click on "modify post" and make the necessary corrections.
Everyone who posts on NL I'm sure has made corrections to their posts at one time or another.
Nairalanders are extremely intelligent and will often go thru your previous posts and topics to verify and authenticate your story and if contradictions are found, your credibility will be lost and no one will take you serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Tamee(f): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by iykedare(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LML! grin grin grin Nah, I'm not aggressive and I'm not lonely, those words do not define a feminist. smiley

Good for you.
angry
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by radicalove(f): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexylogan:

This is family section and everyone, or at least most people that contribute here genuinely have your best interests at heart and want to advise/encourage you with whatever problem or challenges u r going thru.
Having said that, u made it very clear in your post that it was your husband that had turned into a devil overnight. If indeed you realised that the person was your cousin and not you, all you needed to do was click on "modify post" and make the necessary corrections.
Everyone who posts on NL I'm sure has made corrections to their posts at one time or another.
Nairalanders are extremely intelligent and will often go thru your previous posts and topics to verify and authenticate your story and if contradictions are found, your credibility will be lost and no one will take you serious.
This is what I expected from every NLander who genuinely have d interest of their colleagues at heart. May God bless u n ur generation yet unborn. How can a newbie post somthing as serious as this n fellow NLanders will start throwing stones of insults? Is it fair? Mr Seun, pls where are u? D post had been modified. Thanks
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by sexylogan(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
radicalove:
This is what I expected from every NLander who genuinely have d interest of their colleagues at heart. May God bless u n ur generation yet unborn. How can a newbie post somthing as serious as this n fellow NLanders will start throwing stones of insults? Is it fair? Mr Seun, pls where are u? D post had been modified. Thanks

No one is above mistakes.
You are welcome.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by stunningjudy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
The way peeps complain about their marriage is confusing. I'm always asking myself if there was no courtship prior to the marriage for these traits to have been noticed. Anyway, OP i can only advice u to communicate with him and pray.
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by kandiikane(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaplin4u:
I bet he had all these characters in him before you married him. Anyway, you are now married.

My 2 cents:
1. Be very patient
2. Communicate your observations to him in a mature manner
3. Don't nag.
4. If you see no changes after communicating, seek out those he respects such as his pastor or parents.
5. Pray, Pray and Pray more.
6. God help you.
[img]http://media./media/TdmTcdoN3egaQ/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by avalontony(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
He was once an Angel.

That's good............

The Angels that have been on this earth are always on mission.

They are not of this world, they are from above.

The Angelic nature of your husband has completed its mission and gone back to heaven.

You are now married to a Nigerian man.

grin
Tallesty1:
He was once an Angel.

That's good............

The Angels that have been on this earth are always on mission.

They are not of this world, they are from above.

The Angelic nature of your husband has completed its mission and gone back to heaven.

You are now married to a Nigerian man.

hahahahahaha..........bros abeg oooogrin
Re: Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 20, 2014
I know some people would say talk to him,or pray about it.

See,if you can't bear it,divorce is always an option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Challenges Of The First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.