Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (207207 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
My brother,
There may be no specific curse on tithing, coveting but Deuteronomy 27:26 pronounced a CURSE on breaking the Law. I believe that CURSE is sufficient. Do you need more than that?
How do you read your bible? The specifics are there. Deut 27:26 was the consensus conclusion on the outlined specifics, no addition, no subtraction. The truth is the tithes isn't included on such specifics not even offerings and the widows mite Jesus observed in the Luke gospel.
Am sure you are imagining the Malachi non-tithing curse as non-Mosaic and probably 'universal', cutting across Old and New Testament. It was very Mosaic o. If breaking the Law attracts a CURSE, even before I read Malachi, I know not tithing puts me under a CURSE because tithing is part of the Mosaic Law wink
Malachi is a prophecy which some part is yet to be fulfilled. We are the spiritual Israel. What are the consequences of jumping off a cliff?
The commandment that ONLY Levites could offer sacrifices was not a Levitical Law but a non-Levitical Law; it was directed at the non-Levites because they were at a risk of attempting to carry out Levitical duties wink
This is false, Moses read the whole sacrificial Laws to all and sundry present at that time. I don't know what you mean by levitical and non levitical laws, these are your man made ideologies.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Bidam:
How do you read your bible? The specifics are there. Deut 27:26 was the consensus conclusion on the outlined specifics, no addition, no subtraction. The truth is the tithes isn't included on such specifics not even offerings and the widows mite Jesus observed in the Luke gospel.

You don't make sense at all. Use English. Read Galatians 3:10 on the curse

Malachi is a prophecy which some part is yet to be fulfilled. We are the spiritual Israel. What are the consequences of jumping off a cliff?
You are spiritual Israel? then circumcise as well because physical Israel circumcised cheesy

This is false, Moses read the whole sacrificial Laws to all and sundry present at that time. I don't know what you mean by levitical and non levitical laws, these are your man made ideologies.
Levitical Laws pertain to Levites and Levites alone. What did I say about brain? wink

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:

You don't make sense at all. Use English. Read Galatians 3:10 on the curse
I am actually getting bored with your unreasonable argument. Read the passage you quoted to me and get back with an answer. So Christ freed you from stealing to go back and steal using Gal 3:10 as a yard stick?

You are spiritual Israel? then circumcise as well because physical Israel circumcised cheesy
Ever heard of inward circumcision dumb head?
Levitical Laws pertain to Levites and Levites alone. What did I say about brain? wink
Give us those laws or quote them.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Bidam:
I am actually getting bored with your unreasonable argument. Read the passage you quoted to me and get back with an answer. So Christ freed you from stealing to go back and steal using Gal 3:10 as a yard stick?
Galatians 3:10 tells you you are CURSED if you don't keep the Law. A non-tither was breaking the Law so they were already cursed

Ever heard of inward circumcision dumb head?
Yes I have. Deuteronomy 10:16,30:6,Jer 4:4. God required both physical and spiritual/inward/heart circumcision out of Physical Israel. Why don't you do BOTH yet you pretend to be spiritual Israel, following your argument?

Give us those laws or quote them.
Read your Bible Sir. Start with Leviticus. I repeat,Levitical Laws were ALL the Laws pertaining to Levi the priesthood tribe wink

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks, I dey feel you o!

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by DrummaBoy(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2014
From my devotionals:

#40. Colossians 1: 9c, continued

Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

c. That you might be filled with the knowledge of his will...

Paul will have us possess knowledge in two dimensions: wisdom and understanding. But before we look at the intricacies of these two, let me share a thought on knowledge.

The world today has become an information super high way. At the click of a mouse on the internet, one can get information on an issue and immediately become knowledgeable of that thing. The natural consequence of being knowledgeable is that the individual becomes proud: because knowledge puffs up (1Coronthians 8:1). This is however different with spiritual knowledge: knowledge taught by the Holy Spirit.

A man truly taught by God will be humble rather than proud. The profound effect of gazing into the awesome grace of God manifested to sinners is enough to shut him up, while he gazes in awe and wonder; deeply humbled that a holy God will deal with mere sinners. This humility further opens him up to more knowledge of God and greater humility.

The true test of whether a doctrine is of Christ is usually not in how much information the preachers produces but how humble the preacher really is and how much of the information he claims to possess has produced character in him.

We should all press unto greater knowledge of God's will.

https://m./845369155482355?view=permalink&id=889374144415189&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As&_rdr

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2014
DrummaBoy:
A man truly taught by God will be humble rather than proud. The profound effect of gazing into the awesome grace of God manifested to sinners is enough to shut him up, while he gazes in awe and wonder; deeply humbled that a holy God will deal with mere sinners. This humility further opens him up to more knowledge of God and greater humility.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
trustman:

You never seem to face issues in a straightforward way.
You prefer banters to clear-cut presentation.
I want to believe your partner rhyme john did more work
on that tithe discussion thread than you.

Here, instead of focusing on Malachi you now want to
divert attention away to some other thing.

You're so ... ... ... SMH

Lol, look who's talking. Your lot aren't interested in or worth discussing with. Any opposition to your/their views is seen with disgust and personal attacks. I'd rather banter and have a good laugh than waste the effort.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Candour:

The bold is "perceive". I guess its the delusions that confused your knowledge of the English language so suddenly.

I don't watch Nigerian senior male national team anymore even before their last caf cup triumph. I don't need over pampered footballers to give me high BP so the scores did not bother me. Infact I'm happy for SA.

Try and get something to stand on. It's a coward that acts like you do.

See what you're standing on, interesting. Parseived typos. You're deluded on many fronts so i will not worry that you were deluded to guess on my knowledge of the language. Keep on standing, I'm seated.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Candour:

Paul used it in his epistles to gentile Christians to drive home a point. Can you point to one instance in the new testament under grace where ''devourers'' was used to drive home any point about christian giving?

Hahaha, you don't get it, how could you? You've probably received a strong delusion package on this. So Paul used it to drive home a point, but if we drive home points, you call it twisting and dishonesty and almost bite your own hands on context? There is a God oh.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Candour just followed your advice ever before you spoke. He'd rather have a good laugh than waste time breaching your mental prison.
And you don't disappoint! grin cheesy wink
Image123:

See what you're standing on, interesting. Parseived typos. You're deluded on many fronts so i will not worry that you were deluded to guess on my knowledge of the language. Keep on standing, I'm seated.

Image123:

I'd rather banter and have a good laugh than waste the effort.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
1. I am not competing with Paul. He was a Pastor, teacher, prophet, Evangelist and Apostle and I am none of the afore- that much is clear, but he didn't possess singularity of interpretations WRT the scriptures especially when mine do not contradict his- which they don't.

2. Paul quoted Exodus 20 (the very Law itself) in Ephesians 6 when he said we were to honor our parents and he explained the blessing there as he got it from the OT- that you will live long. That's exactly what I have done with Malachi 3. I took that verse from the OT but I also included the blessing from the verse as an addendum. That is scripturally valid. Now if there is a flipside to Exodus 20 there would also be a flipside to Malachi 3 in relation to the blessings. That is, if God said he would rebuke the devourer for your sake then that also means if you don't tithe he won't rebuke the devourer. It is the same way I can say if you do not honor your parents as the bible says then God isn't obliged to keep the blessings for you. That's equally scripturally valid bro.

3. As per when something was "introduced" or not- it doesn't matter. What should matter is if it is true based on the scriptures. The scriptures say Satan is the chief devourer. The scriptures say God can rebuke him on behalf of some people. The same scriptures say the 'some people' are tithers. That's lucid enough don't you think?

vooks:
ARGUMENTS AGAINST INTERPOLATING MALACHI'S 'DEVOURER'
1. You can't arrogate the same freedom Paul had to pick themes from OT and ascribe to them whatever you fancy. Paul was inspired but you are not. He is not your equal.That's stepping outside scriptures and adding to them

2. There are numerous (close to twenty) clear passages on giving in the NT,ideal opportunities to inject the devourer motif but none remotely tends to that. NT giving is on 'as you purposes in your heart' and 'without compulsion' basis, and your devourer-consequence of non-tithing not to mention tithing itself is contrary to this grace principle

3. In the entire 1900 years of post-NT Christianity, nobody appealed to the devourer motif until very recently. You can bet if the verse was ever invoked, it was long after Pentecost probably together with tithes.This is clearly a late invention

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Image123:

You're spineless man, that's why you find it difficult to take a stand here. Sensible men keep mute when they are not knowledgeable about a subject matter. I advice you do same. Gombs took a position, mbaemeka took a position. Try take one or shut up and let adults talk.

Keep seating.......on the fence, keep trolling; that's what cowards do.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Image123:

Hahaha, you don't get it, how could you? You've probably received a strong delusion package on this. So Paul used it to drive home a point, but if we drive home points, you call it twisting and dishonesty and almost bite your own hands on context? There is a God oh.

Good, oya drive home your point na. How long will I beg you to do that? Paul used ox and corn, why not pick up the devourer as you've been itching to but are too spineless to do?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
1. You have contradicted Pauline and entire NT giving when you place such a price for not doing it. I have explained why. Of ALL the giving verses, none drew the scary motif of the devourer but you can show me if I missed something

2. We have many giving messages in the NT with the conspicuous ABSENCE of the Malachi 'flipside'. You are adding to scriptures by extrapolating Malachi into Christianity

3. When something was introduced is an honest objective test of a doctrine. Regardless of how much you imagine your understanding to be scriptural, you can't possibly beat collective wisdom of the Christians before you who drank of the same Spirit as you. At this point I would like to ask you to give me ONE truth you/Oyaks posses you believe Paul missed yet it is scriptural. Name any

mbaemeka:
1. I am not competing with Paul. He was a Pastor, teacher, prophet, Evangelist and Apostle and I am none of the afore- that much is clear, but he didn't possess singularity of interpretations WRT the scriptures especially when mine do not contradict his- which they don't.

2. Paul quoted Exodus 20 (the very Law itself) in Ephesians 6 when he said we were to honor our parents and he explained the blessing there as he got it from the OT- that you will live long. That's exactly what I have done with Malachi 3. I took that verse from the OT but I also included the blessing from the verse as an addendum. That is scripturally valid. Now if there is a flipside to Exodus 20 there would also be a flipside to Malachi 3 in relation to the blessings. That is, if God said he would rebuke the devourer for your sake then that also means if you don't tithe he won't rebuke the devourer. It is the same way I can say if you do not honor your parents as the bible says then God isn't obliged to keep the blessings for you. That's equally scripturally valid bro.

3. As per when something was "introduced" or not- it doesn't matter. What should matter is if it is true based on the scriptures. The scriptures say Satan is the chief devourer. The scriptures say God can rebuke him on behalf of some people. The same scriptures say the 'some people' are tithers. That's lucid enough don't you think?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
John the Baptist was under the Law and as such his injunctions to those under the Law do not necessarily apply to Christians especially on Mosaic Law just like Jesus'.

Now, we know that wife-inheritance was part of the Law. Recall the Saduccees unsuccessfully testing Jesus on resurrection by demonstrating the absurdity of the same? So whatever John saw Herod doing was not inheriting but forcibly taking his brother's wife while the brother was still alive. This amounts to adultery whether the wife belongs to the brother,cousin or anyone. The sin in question in both of these verses therefore is adultery. Adultery is condemned in the NT in just about each of the 27 books. This means you don't need Leviticus to tell you adultery is sin wink

Am sure you are trying to ensnare somebody by demonstrating their inconsistency in applying Torah. If I were you, I'd pick another verse like say On beastiality.

I don't usually respond to rude people just in case you are mostly ignored. I didn't ask for a teaching or opinions, i asked two questions which expect two answers, that's all.
Do you think that scripture above applies to a Christian saved by the blood of Christ today? Or we can go get our brother's wife as we're saved by God? Also i said nothing about inheritances so save your sermons for Sunday service.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
1 Peter 5:8 KJV

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

I think you are still missing the big picture. I didn't say Moses wasn't referring to Oxes there. I said he wasn't referring to ONLY Oxes. The Ox as used there is allegorical or symbiotic for a worker who might need to have his pay from the environment that he works. So Paul interpreted it rightly in saying Ministers of the gospel should not be muzzled while they feed the flock- the word. That's the same way when God said he would rebuke the devourer for the sake of tithers he wasn't referring to ONLY locusts and cankerworms. He was alluding to something deeper in meaning- the real devourer- the devil himself as the above NT verse has shown.

Also recall, that I never claimed that the devourer seeks to attack only non-tithers. I said he seeks to attack everyone on earth, but even moreso US, christians- whether tithers or antitithers, poor or rich. Now the catch is that Tithers are those who have realised that it would be futile to battle the devourer on their own, so they let God into their finances by tithing. That way, God promised to rebuke him for them.

The teaching about the devourer in relation to finances is just one aspect. The devourer is not only financially penchant. He wants to destroy one's health, wealth, happiness, joy, peace, hope, mind etc. And Gods word has made sufficient provisions for us to countervail his attacks.
Candour:

Same scenario. Moses spoke there to Israelites. be under no illusons bro, those he spoke to understood perfectly that he refered to oxen and corn. Infact it probably was the basis for Solomon's proverb below

Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel

Paul used it in his epistles to gentile Christians to drive home a point. Can you point to one instance in the new testament under grace where ''devourers'' was used to drive home any point about christian giving? You'll never find a single one because that thing called devourer coming on a christian for not following a law for jewish people is totally alien and opposed to the gospel of grace. imagine Paul telling the Macedonian Christians already reeling from deep poverty themselves that devourers would come their way in addition if they do not pay tithe? what kind of a God would he be portraying to them? when even the original tithe law in all its severity made provision for the poor to receive tithes?

Your theory of devourers and Oyakhilome's theory of robbers is totally wrong and unfounded as doctrines for Christians.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
1. They don't apply to Christians
2. You have innumerable injunctions against adultery in the NT and on that basis, you have no right whatsoever to climb on your brother's bed wink Adulterers and whoremongers God will punish
Image123:

I don't usually respond to rude people just in case you are mostly ignored. I didn't ask for a teaching or opinions, i asked two questions which expect two answers, that's all.
Do you think that scripture above applies to a Christian saved by the blood of Christ today? Or we can go get our brother's wife as we're saved by God? Also i said nothing about inheritances so save your sermons for Sunday service.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:

Image123 wondered whether the two verses apply to Christians. Am saying they apply but not because the verses exist but rather due to the NT emphatic censuring of adultery.

Unbelievable, i just read this fellow tell me they do not necessarily apply. Well well.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
1. You have contradicted Pauline and entire NT giving when you place such a price for not doing it. I have explained why. Of ALL the giving verses, none drew the scary motif of the devourer but you can show me if I missed something

2. We have many giving messages in the NT with the conspicuous ABSENCE of the Malachi 'flipside'. You are adding to scriptures by extrapolating Malachi into Christianity

3. When something was introduced is an honest objective test of a doctrine. Regardless of how much you imagine your understanding to be scriptural, you can't possibly beat collective wisdom of the Christians before you who drank of the same Spirit as you. At this point I would like to ask you to give me ONE truth you/Oyaks posses you believe Paul missed yet it is scriptural. Name any

1. I didn't place a price for not doing it. God did. He didn't say you are cursed for not doing it in the NT, he said I would do this for those that obey. So if the curse was that antitithers would have been broke in the OT, in the NT they won't be broke for they are not cursed. But the tithers will be blessed for doing it.

Again I didn't mention the scary motive of the devourer to scare any one into giving. I mentioned him to show the givers what blessings they were receiving. There is an astronomical difference between the two.

2. I didn't add the Malachi flipside. Just like the Exodus 20 had a blessing to it the same blessing remained status quo even into the NT. I mentioned Malachi 3 to reference the blessing/promise there.

3. It is not about what Paul missed. I never said he missed anything. But people's understanding of what Paul said can be misplaced and that is a function of those who were responsible for passing out the information. If People in authority in the 16 through 18th centuries believed that Tongue and Tongues were different, don't you think they would be culpable for disseminating the wrong teaching that some presently believe?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
They don't. I don't look to what John called unlawful nor what Leviticus says but what Paul,John,Peter et all say; adultery earns you a one-way ticket to hell wink
Image123:

Unbelievable, i just read this fellow tell me they do not necessarily apply. Well well.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
1. They don't apply to Christians
2. You have innumerable injunctions against adultery in the NT and on that basis, you have no right whatsoever to climb on your brother's bed wink Adulterers and whoremongers God will punish
Oh Lord, the ping pong answers. I guess the NT is being legalistic as we're not under the law na.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
trustman:

Any significant thing required of the Christian will be found in the New Testament epistles which constitute the blueprint for living the Christian life.

Antitithers think tithe is very significant.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Image123:

Oh Lord, the ping pong answers. I guess the NT is being legalistic as we're not under the law na.

hmmm....
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bidam:
Ok, never mind.

He should be minding with Goshen360 na.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
1. You just did sir. Witchcraft attracted death penalty and it is not Moses but God who did. You should kill one of the many in Naija or prescribe the same wink

2. Refer to 1. if there is a global devourer and God rebukes Him for those who tithe, that would only be a benefit if He doesn't rebuke him for the rest. And you said as much, they are on their own. So it is tithe and forget the devourer or watch you eaten up alive

3. People's understanding of what Paul said? That's more palatable. If you possess an understanding PECULIAR to you and nobody else BEFORE you, you basically possess something, a Truth NOBODY else before you EVER did. Regardless, the Spirit in you revealed something He didn't to Christendom for 1900 years. Tongues is a bad example. I just learned that in EVERY generation of believers. there was manifestation of the gifts! Read about that from the book I shared on this thread. Interesting
https://www.nairaland.com/2002518/skeptics-guide-tongues-prophecy

mbaemeka:

1. I didn't place a price for not doing it. God did. He didn't say you are cursed for not doing it in the NT, he said I would do this for those that obey. So if the curse was that antitithers would have been broke in the OT, in the NT they won't be broke for they are not cursed. But the tithers will be blessed for doing it.

Again I didn't mention the scary motive of the devourer to scare any one into giving. I mentioned him to show the givers what blessings they were receiving. There is an astronomical difference between the two.

2. I didn't add the Malachi flipside. Just like the Exodus 20 had a blessing to it the same blessing remained status quo even into the NT. I mentioned Malachi 3 to reference the blessing/promise there.

3. It is not about what Paul missed. I never said he missed anything. But people's understanding of what Paul said can be misplaced and that is a function of those who were responsible for passing out the information. If People in authority in the 16 through 18th centuries believed that Tongue and Tongues were different, don't you think they would be culpable for disseminating the wrong teaching that some presently believe?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
The significance of tithing is not in the 10% but in the enslavement of believers through half-hearted attempts at keeping Torah, the blatant mutilation of scriptures, the dishonesty and the subsequent Pharisaical pride; 'I am not like other men, I give tithes of my all....'
Image123:

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
Bidam,
The penalties don't apply to Christians and that is why you don't stone adulterers or witches. Or do you stone them in Naija?
Read for yourself Deuteronomy 27:26, Jeremiah 11:3 and Ezekiel 18:4

Ah ah, but when i said this same thing in different words on Malachi, you called it suspended thinking, pretense and being hard of hearing(whatever that means). There is a God oh.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
You want to have another go ensnaring us?

What was your point in aksin the questions?
Image123:

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
You usually have disjointed thoughts, hard to impossible to commit such to memory. THink of an untidy room. Where and what were you saying?
Image123:

Ah ah, but when i said this same thing in different words on Malachi, you called it suspended thinking, pretense and being hard of hearing(whatever that means). There is a God oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Image123:

Bizarre, aint it?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
The significance of tithing is not in the 10% but in the enslavement of believers through half-hearted attempts at keeping Torah, the blatant mutilation of scriptures, the dishonesty and the subsequent Pharisaical pride; 'I am not like other men, I give tithes of my all....'

Errrr, are you sure you're not confused? Tithe was existing way before the Torah. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.