Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50939 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by zubby29(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
hahahahaha.abeg dis issue tire me o.bt y dat pstor(orisejafor) self dey wear big cross for neck like 50cent
Babaneh:
i cant blame Adeboye cos "he who has a jet must support his jet mate".

Iru iro ni borun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by onowighose(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
embarassed undecided i nor fit talk o na God go judge all of us .weather na pastor or bishop ooo na dem know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by mko2005: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF UNITY IN CHRISTIANITY !

ORITSEJAFOR SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

FG HAS CLEARED HIM,CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF ALL BUT FOR THE PLANE

Why should anyone continue to condemn Oritsejafor if you don't hate him prior to this incident ?

GOD BLESS DADDY ADEBOYE FOR THE SHOW OF WISDOM IN HIS COMMENT.

God help us
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
mko2005:
THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF UNITY IN CHRISTIANITY !

ORITSEJAFOR SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

FG HAS CLEARED HIM,CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF ALL BUT FOR THE PLANE

Why should anyone continue to condemn Oritsejafor if you don't hate him prior to this incident ?

GOD BLESS DADDY ADEBOYE FOR THE SHOW OF WISDOM IN HIS COMMENT.

God help us

The Suspect says he does not know anything about the Murder..

The Suspects Lawyer says he does not know anything about the Murder..

The Suspects accomplice says the suspect knows nothing about the Murder..

Judge MKO says The suspect in not guilty. grin

#Niggas.. Amusing the world since 1206.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by sage2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Benz4pimp:
See when issues like this arise,leave post or name,face the issue on ground.eith the billions RCCG is making yearly,how many roads have dey repaired?even the one leading to there camp is bad,how many hospitals have dey either built or renovated?please stop deceiving us

So RCCG is your new government, right? What has your state government done with the billions it rakes in taxes and allocations every month? So it is now the Church money that you want to use in fixing the failure of you government.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by bezimo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Most of the folks who come here and speak against Pastor Ayo are "christians" and can be described as pathetic and irritating.I personally have never met Pastor Ayo, nor attend the church he pastors.I respect him because he is the leader of CAN and also a fatherly figure.He has come out and stated he knows nothing about the arms deal and some folks wont just let him be because they hate the man. What if he is right? and you folks criticizing him are wrong? How do you eat your words or make up for it.Be careful, Our lord Jesus warned us never to judge any man talkless of a man of God. So I would urge such unrepentant folks criticizing the CAN President to find somewhere to ventilate their hatred and frustration and not here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
These men are a funny lot, see him saying he can vouch for him, what will he then say when he is eventually found guilty?

Many vouched for Alams and Ibori too during their time. It will only take a court in London to throw these criminals where they belong as the Nigerian government is filled with incompetent sycophants
you meant like the vouching in the pic below.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Baawaa(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Another propaganda
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
bezimo:
Most of the folks who come here and speak against Pastor Ayo are "christians" and can be described as pathetic and irritating.I personally have never met Pastor Ayo, nor attend the church he pastors.I respect him because he is the leader of CAN and also a fatherly figure.He has come out and stated he knows nothing about the arms deal and some folks wont just let him be because they hate the man. What if he is right? and you folks criticizing him are wrong? How do you eat your words or make up for it.Be careful, Our lord Jesus warned us never to judge any man talkless of a man of God. So I would urge such unrepentant folks criticizing the CAN President to find somewhere to ventilate their hatred and frustration and not here.

Pastor Ayo says he is innocent.. So You believe him because he says so, is the head of CAN and the immediate younder brother of Jesus and Second son of God. grin

If Rev King were the Leader of CAN, a fatherly Figure and all worth not, you would have also believed him abi?? Or we should have left his judgement for God. grin

Same way Coza pastor did not Fhuck Sister Ese Walters because he is a fatherly figure, respectable, member of CAN and head of Coza ministries.. grin

#Pfft.. TheseNiggas...

P.S:: The Bible says nothing about judging 'Men of God'.. You need to stop reading the bible with a mindfucked mentality. If not, by your definition, all Judges and lawyers would be heading to hell for judging and being accusers of the brethren.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
All of you calling "Men Of God" all sort of names. remember "Thou shall not judge" am not an overly religious person. But when something comes from the holy books (the Quran or the Holy Bible) You simply just respect it. That's all. You don't necessarily have to accept it. Later if some of you have problems now(financial ,marital, whatever) you go to this so called" men of God" and be looking for miracles and prayers and shiiii. Now you're all denying .calling them all sorts of names. What makes you think you're better than judas iscariot then? after all he didn't know what the were going to do to Jesus .but he sold him out anyway.. The same way some of you don't even know jack about what happened. Now .think deep and answer "are you not being a "judas"? #GodBlessTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria #GodBlessYou #GodBlessUsAll
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gullible Nigerians!

If you believe this, then you can believe anything!

Even the way the names were written is enough to show that this is the hand work of so people trying to deceive most of the already deceived christians the more.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by jpphilips(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Do you expect less of business partners?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
daey118:
All of you calling "Men Of God" all sort of names. remember "Thou shall not judge" am not an overly religious person. But when something comes from the holy books (the Quran or the Holy Bible) You simply just respect it. That's all. You don't necessarily have to accept it. Later if some of you have problems now(financial ,marital, whatever) you go to this so called" men of God" and be looking for miracles and prayers and shiiii. Now you're all denying .calling them all sorts of names. What makes you think you're better than judas iscariot then? after all he didn't know what the were going to do to Jesus .but he sold him out anyway.. The same way some of you don't even know jack about what happened. Now .think deep and answer "are you not being a "judas"? #GodBlessTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria #GodBlessYou #GodBlessUsAll

Thou shall not judge who?!

Na people like una dey use bible passage dey support evil.. Thou shall not judge who?! Make una stop to misquote bible for Gods sake.

Oritsejafor should start by explaining why his Jet was being illegally used for commercial purposes... Or did he not know that his Jet was being leased for profit?! Or was he not recieving the alert from the Jet leases?!

Let him start by explaining that part. Then we can proced to how of all the Jetsin the Nation, of all the Private chater companies in Nigeria, of all the Jets in the Federal governments fleet and even the Nigerian Airforce fleet, it was his own that was chosen to fly cash out of Nigeria..

He can keep hiding behind that glass wall.. If per chance Buhari wins the next election, I pity for that ex-armed robber..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ahmidolawale: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
it is very wrong for pastor adoboye to vouch for pastor oritsejafor because the truth about this matter has not been established. where will he turn to if at the end pastor oritsejafor is found guilty.
lulu69:
What do you guys make of this?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ElFenomeno1: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
morbid:
Pastor Adeboye has only done what is reasonable. The final judgment is God's. God bless u Pastor Adeboye.
GBAM!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by darne(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jetters spitting wurbish since the death of Christ angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by aminaeke: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?
THE MATTER WEEE YOU SEE SO, NO BE TODAY WEY E START,
NO BE ME GO TALK AM, E HEAVY FOR MOUTH
IF YOU ASK ME, THE MATTER FOR GROUND,
NA WHO I GO ASKKKKK
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by aminaeke: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
TO SHOW THEY ALL ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER + 50 KINIKO?
zubby29:
hahahahaha.abeg dis issue tire me o.bt y dat pstor(orisejafor) self dey wear big cross for neck like 50cent
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by marcyemi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Fake page. You guys have started again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by TolaniLuv: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Cool...

The Bank transfer story is the Part two of the illegal Arms Saga.

Part 1 was the one where they packed almost 10 million U.S Dollars inside a Briefcase, loaded it into Ayo Oritsejafors Jet, flew it into South africa, Didnt declare it and tried to walk the cash through the Airport before it got found out and seized..

- The Dealer wasnt licensed.. Say your License don expire does not matter. For him to transact, he must have a valid license.
- The South African Government was not aware of the deal nor the cash.. Which in itself violates local laws as you cant be making arms deals within a country without informing that government.'
- The Jet belonging to Mr. Ayo Oritsejafor that was allegedly leased by a third party company that manages the aircraft was in violation of the terms under which the Jet was registered. The licence covering that Jet makes it illegal for it to be used for commercial purposes or any other business other than Charity works (Church work).

All these factors put together makes the arms deal in and of itself an illegal arms deal.

Arms dealing is covered by in international law..

Also, Why would the Federal government use a Private plane to fly monies for purchase of Military weapons when we have over 6 Presidential Jets that could have flown the money in and passed it through the Airport under diplomatic tags or we could have used any of the over 20 plus Lockheed Martin C-120 Hercules Military transport planes and flown it for cheap, giving the deal some legitimacy and even made moving the cash through the airports a little easier. Why didnt we just go to the Chinese to purchase the Arms or even the North Koreans or the Russians as well?!

Its like saying: Abdul legitimately bought the Car from Cotonou, but illegally brought it into Nigeria.. That makes the car deal an Illegal Car purchase deal. [/b]

100 Likes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Thou shall not judge who?!

Na people like una dey use bible passage dey support evil.. Thou shall not judge who?! Make una stop to misquote bible for Gods sake.

Oritsejafor should start by explaining why his Jet was being illegally used for commercial purposes... Or did he not know that his Jet was being leased for profit?! Or was he not recieving the alert from the Jet leases?!

Let him start by explaining that part. Then we can proced to how of all the Jetsin the Nation, of all the Private chater companies in Nigeria, of all the Jets in the Federal governments fleet and even the Nigerian Airforce fleet, it was his own that was chosen to fly cash out of Nigeria..

He can keep hiding behind that glass wall.. If per chance Buhari wins the next election, I pity for that ex-armed robber..
Well. Obviously .for Pastor Adeboye to come out and say something as Deep as that kinda Means a lot .really. The man just literally put down hs reputation on A.Y's behalf and am pretty sure you won't do something like that. Except .you're ultra sure about the persons acts. I doubted A"Y's. Sincerity but if Pastor Adeboye is Bold enough to speak on it . Then that's all. At least till they get busted .or Nemesis or something. Trust me . Karma is a Biatch
Everybody pays for their sins. #NoExceptions
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by chronique(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
It's your father and your entire generations that are acting foolish. Pls never ever quote me in ur entire demented and frustrating life.
Benz4pimp:
stop acting foolish,how much have u made today?stop fooling yourself,u v been brainwashed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
daey118:

Well. Obviously .for Pastor Adeboye to come out and say something as Deep as that kinda Means a lot .really. The man just literally put down hs reputation on A.Y's behalf and am pretty sure you won't do something like that. Except .you're ultra sure about the persons acts. I doubted A"Y's. Sincerity but if Pastor Adeboye is Bold enough to speak on it . Then that's all. At least till they get busted .or Nemesis or something. Trust me . Karma is a Biatch

[b]Lol..

You equate Adeboye to God innit?! grin

Is Adeboye infallible?!

Have greater men than Adeboye not sinned?!

How do you know that Adeboye has not been masquerading ever since?!

Same Adeboye has been colluding with shady politicians since way before now.. Or have you forgotten his meeting with Ibori who was convicted?!

You Christians inadvertently make a mockery of Jesus and God everytime you elevate 'Men of Gods' higher than yourselves. Our do you not know that you are all equal in Gods eyes according to the Bible?! The same way they approch God is the same way you approach God?

Like I asked:: Lets assume for the benefit of doubt that Oritsejafor did not know about the arms.. BUT he cant deny knowing that his plane was being illegally used for commercial purposes which is against the law.. For that, he is guilty and therefore loses all credibility.. The Federal government can be a credible witness for him as the FG is compicit in this matter.. Also; Adeboye would only make a good Character witness, not an eye witness.

Oritsejafor is Guilty until proven otherwise because every powers that be in the Nation are working to protect his reputation. Until he is investigated by an unbiased party and aquitted, his denial is of no consequence as the evidence against him is overwhelming.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
bezimo:

God Bless You sir. I keep telling them. "Watch what you say" if we're right and he's guilty. All well and good. What if we're wrong and he's innocent? undecided They would turn back and say "its not like that" "its not what you think" #Hypocrites. #LordHaveMercy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by clemz88(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
zubby29:
e concern u? Go buy your own. Abi did he use your money to purchase it. Haters
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lol..

You equate Adeboye to God innit?! grin

Is Adeboye infallible?!

Have greater men than Adeboye not sinned?!

How do you know that Adeboye has not been masquerading ever since?!

Same Adeboye has been colluding with shady politicians since way before now.. Or have you forgotten his meeting with Ibori who was convicted?!

You Christians inadvertently make a mockery of Jesus and God everytime you elevate 'Men of Gods' higher than yourselves. Our do you not know that you are all equal in Gods eyes according to the Bible?! The same way they approch God is the same way you approach God?

Like I asked:: Lets assume for the benefit of doubt that Oritsejafor did not know about the arms.. BUT he cant deny knowing that his plane was being illegally used for commercial purposes which is against the law.. For that, he is guilty and therefore loses all credibility.. The Federal government can be a credible witness for him as the FG is compicit in this matter.. Also; Adeboye would only make a good Character witness, not an eye witness.

Oritsejafor is Guilty until proven otherwise because every powers that be in the Nation are working to protect his reputation. Until he is investigated by an unbiased party and aquitted, his denial is of no consequence as the evidence against him is overwhelming.[/b]
Nope. Aint equating pastor Adeboye to God or anything. But we're. All blowing foul and every every....buh what if the man is innocent? What if he had met with A.Y and they've explained everything.. Am not saying A.Y's too is innocent .but what if he just wasn't intelligent enough to think of all the possible outcomes of those mhfuckers leasing his. Jet. What if the man isn't just as brilliant as we think. Nobody's perfect. Pstor Adeboye is not God .when we get to Heaven. All of us wee be on the same queue and we'll face the real God and stuff...point is .we're pointing fingers. What if at the end of it all . They're truly innocent and it was just some shady politicians that caused ths whole shiii.. Nigerians hve a way of lashing out fast without thinking deeply..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by philips70(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
daey118:

I read all comments on this thread to see if anyone know a fact. Pastor Ayo's wife is a goddaughter of Pastor Adeboye. He married her from Redeem Church where her dad was a minister years back and since then both husband, wife and ministry have been somewhat under the tutelage of the revered man of God. The wife still went to Redeem camp during conventions as a member up till many years years ago and maybe till date.This defence didn't come as a surprise to me. My feeling by the way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by IBROHIM: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
Which unfortunate innocent Father piss this one self? Stay off Ogogoro and BKT you say 'For where!' See what has become of ur life!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by UmarS25: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

bt d so called oritsejafor did nt dny it. So kip ur mout shot n bag d 4kup
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

oh really
what makes u so sure that it is a muslim that posted this #smh...u r all saying "Dont judge" when a pastor divorces his wife u say dont judge, when a pastor dies and ogboni members come to claim his corpse u say dont judge, etc etc etc.. so guy/gal park well
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
1stola:

Who anointed all this FUCKTÀRDS?
In short, e no go better for the person.
Bunch of foolish hypocrites.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.