Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50933 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
daey118:

Nope. Aint equating pastor Adeboye to God or anything.

I asked the question because you seemed to be very easily convinced by Adeboyes 'reputation'. And made it sound like because he stuck his neck out for Ayo must mean Ayo is clean.. Just wanted to let you know that there is no such thing as an infallible man.

B
daey118:

ut we're. All blowing foul and every every....buh what if the man is innocent?

What if he is guilty? The eveidence so far points to guilt.. So the onus of proof of innocence is on him..

daey118:

What if he had met with A.Y and they've explained everything..

Adeboye is of absolutely no consequence in this saga.. The Money, the arms and the reputation beiing tarnished by that illicit activity was not Adeboyes own but the sovereign nation of Nigeria. So whatever they discussed is their business, until he is probed and tried by credible investigators, we dont care what they say.

daey118:

Am not saying A.Y's too is innocent.

But you dont think he is guilty because Adeboye said so.. innit

daey118:

but what if he just wasn't intelligent enough to think of all the possible outcomes of those mhfuckers leasing his. Jet.

The day ignorance becomes an acceptable defence in any court of law is the day I will take this point into consideration..

Plus if you think a pastor of a Mega church like his is ignorant... Then you obviously underestimate the mega church hussle.

What if the man isn't just as brilliant as we think.

daey118:

Nobody's perfect. Pstor Adeboye is not God.

And this is why you shouldnt take Adeboyes word as proof..

daey118:

when we get to Heaven. All of us wee be on the same queue and we'll face the real God and stuff...

Well... Heaven would wait for its turn to pass judgement, but here on earth, we need justice.[/b]

daey118:

point is we're pointing fingers. What if at the end of it all . They're truly innocent and it was just some shady politicians that caused ths whole shiii..

The government is not trust worthy and the judiciary wouldnt try Ayo.. All we can do is point fingers and hopefully provoke an investigation. Like I said, until he is investigated and freed, he is too guilty in the public eyes to be innocent.

daey118:

Nigerians hve a way of lashing out fast without thinking deeply..

"When you have lived in our world and walked in our shoes and DEEPLY meditated on all the ills that go on in this country especially amongst the upper echelon of the society, then you would fully appreciate why we are who we are.."?

Er
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by boujaye: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

I asked the question because you seemed to be very easily convinced by Adeboyes 'reputation'. And made it sound like because he stuck his neck out for Ayo must mean Ayo is clean.. Just wanted to let you know that there is no such thing as an infallible man.

B

What if he is guilty? The eveidence so far points to guilt.. So the onus of proof of innocence is on him..

Adeboye is of absolutely no consequence in this saga.. The Money, the arms and the reputation beiing tarnished by that illicit activity was not Adeboyes own but the sovereign nation of Nigeria. So whatever they discussed is their business, until he is probed and tried by credible investigators, we dont care what they say.

The day ignorance becomes an acceptable defence in any court of law is the day I will take this point into consideration..

Plus if you think a pastor of a Mega church like his is ignorant... Then you obviously underestimate the mega church hussle.

Well... Heaven would wait for its turn to pass judgement, but here on earth, we need justice.[/b]

The government is not trust worthy and the judiciary wouldnt try Ayo.. All we can do is point fingers and hopefully provoke an investigation. Like I said, until he is investigated and freed, he is too guilty in the public eyes to be innocent.

"When you have lived in our world and walked in our shoes and DEEPLY meditated on all the ills that go on in this country especially amongst the upper echelon of the society, then you would fully appreciate why we are who we are.."?

Er
Thank you for your analysis, Mr Madcow. Can any body vouch for you, even your very close one?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
It is only the blind & daft ll believe the shenanigans of the Muslim opposition party ... They ve neva liked n ll neva like the CAN President...It is also in the same way they hate Jonah Jang of Plateau state. So i am not daft into any twisted story from the muslim opposition on any of this two men they ve come to hate the devils hatred.

I believe 100 plus% wat the CAN president said before n support by the Redeem GO. God is on the throne

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
tos4u:
All I know is tht GOD IS ALIVE
all me I know is that diaris godu o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Deepfreezer(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Opinions are like assholes eer body got theirs. now this shiii rite here is Adeboyes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
boujaye:
Thank you for your analysis, Mr Madcow. Can any body vouch for you, even your very close one?

O!! Now its about me.. grin

My Mum can vouch for me.. But that does not make her right about whatever she is vouching about..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by bendeclerk: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Birds of a feather. ..adeboye comes across as a fraud too
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by royalprincess(f): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Which sauce u want, chicken abi na kpomor sauce? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

B

Er
Fair enough... So now Its official... *joins the winning team* The mahfucker's guilty AF!!!! Until he's tried and freed....#That'sAll.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Pamcrest(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Well, Pastor Adeboye is human like all of us n is entitled to his own opinion....he could be right or he could be wrong. Only God n Oritsejafor know d real truth about this incidence which I may add, needs to be properly investigated but will GEJ permit this? I say NO.....
My humble submission
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1960061/making-it-offence-insult-government

Edit: Thread has been locked, soon to be deleted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by 1stola: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

grin

Ibori was innocent.. angry

He was a victim of victimisation. angry The Devil planted all that loot in his account .. angry

Daddy G.O is never wrong. angry
lol! you're indeed a MAD cow.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MissBoss01(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

smh.............. you're out of ur mind......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Bigsteveg(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed

Eediot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by zubby29(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
wetin b dat ur name self?i cnt remember callin u out.so go hv a seat
clemz88:
e concern u? Go buy your own. Abi did he use your money to purchase it. Haters
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
I can't find the tweet, I follow him on twitter. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by brightlomo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
when will you get sense?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by redcliff: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
duruallwell25:

what I make of this is that they are birds of the same feather since they both own private jets at the expense of their so many impoverished church members who are struggling for a days meal.

Why are you disgruntled? Where were you when God was sharing money making brain? You went to barb punk abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by IBROHIM: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
mko2005:
THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF UNITY IN CHRISTIANITY !

ORITSEJAFOR SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

FG HAS CLEARED HIM,CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF ALL BUT FOR THE PLANE

Why should anyone continue to condemn Oritsejafor if you don't hate him prior to this incident ?

GOD BLESS DADDY ADEBOYE FOR THE SHOW OF WISDOM IN HIS COMMENT.

God help us
united in evil conducts! That's shameful!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by omoiseselagba: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed
criminal vouchin for anoda criminal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by rallymento(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
So far pastor E.A Adeboye can openly say this, my perception for Oritsejafor Automatically, I mean automatically changes because pastor Adeboye is one Nigerian candidate that will make Heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Dexema(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dosent anyone find anything wrong with second /earlier update,I still fink thers somfin fishy abt that fb page but if not I bliv pastor enoch shud hav just let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by date1816: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
GMB

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by donbenie(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Birds of a feather,flocks together,so one so called man of God is vouching for another militant cum man of God? OK oo, I don hear..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
tos4u:
All I know is tht GOD IS ALIVE

i doubt
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by neyobills: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

ERM..

Mr, Have you followed the news of the Arms deal?!

Did you hear that the dealer was unlicenced?! Not even in South Africa..

The dealer was licensed but his license expired,in the process of renewing his license he decided to return the money back to the FGN since it looks like he might not be able to meet the deadline of the supplies.

The SA media and the SA govt has confirmed that the arms deal was indeed legit.

The jet owned by Ayo has been LEASED prior to its use for the arms deal,I think that explanation should be reasonable enough for any sane person.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by DAVE5(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

\

can you actually defend your claims?

sometimes we should mind what we say abeg
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by neyobills: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:
Adeboye..

Did you say Pastor A.Y did not know that his jet which was registered under a section of the Corporate affairs act that makes its use solely for Charity purpose did not know that his jet was being Leased to use and go and buy illegal Ammunitions from unlicensed Blackmarket gun runners in South Africa?!

Did Bishop A.Y also not see the Credit Alert from the lease of the Jet?!

Jesus is coming back soon to get all these Pastors..

Judgement would start in the house of God because outsiders sin still dey learn work for where Pastors sin dey.

Bishop AY has leased the aircraft to a commercial company for use therefore it sure can be used for commercial charter flights.

BIshop AY has already LEASED the jet prior to its use for the arms deal,do u have to tell u the meaning of leased before u can grab some understanding?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by sekzy99(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by teemanbastos(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
sauceny:
A time would come when pastors be fully involved in shady dealings,the bad people like armed robbers & kidnappers be preaching the word of God.
bible dun tok am.
#siqnsofdend
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by teemanbastos(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
rallymento:
So far pastor E.A Adeboye can openly say this, my perception for Oritsejafor Automatically, I mean automatically changes because pastor Adeboye is one Nigerian candidate that will make Heaven.
ar u God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Xpress ur opinion if at all u have any but quit qouting me! I don't join issues with ur type, tanx!
erico2k2:

Nor B by force say U must comment, especially wen U nor get clue of what the real situation be cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.