Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50923 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by abdulabbakar(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2014
paulsir:
I can see many gullible and educated illiterates here.Firstly,the man doesnt tweet,facebook nor linkedin.secondly,the church has her own social media and in the last convention he personally clarified it that he doesnt do social stunts.Thirdly,in this present age of bloggers looking for many views and likes,i think we should know better that the op or the link is looking for attention to boost his website base.If we as youths of this nation can decend so low and believe every words,characters and alphabets on paper and social media without doing the needful findings if its true or not then in buhari's voice ''NO YOUTH CAN RULE NIGERIA AGAIN''.

The OP on Tambuwal's defection to APC yesterday can be cited to buttress your point sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by skyfall: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
B4 nko?

There's honour amongst thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Trailblazer1(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2014
I never needed pastor Adeboye to corroborate the truth I already knew.
If you are Christian that needed the integrity of pastor Adeboye as a cover before you could believe pastor Ayo's side of the story as revealed in his confession before CAN executives, then your faith is questionable.

That means you believed president Goodluck is bokoharam
You also believed pastor Ayo an Ijaw man is killing the northerners through bokoharam.

If believed all this things as a christian:
You are an opposition
And you are bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by sebali: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Babaneh:
i cant blame Adeboye cos "he who has a jet must support his jet mate".

Iru iro ni borun!!!!

U have talk it all.
Pastors fooling Nigerians since d days of fela
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

There is no logic in what you said. How does the blocking of Nigeria from buying arms in the US make our buying arms in South Africa? Do you know the terms of agreement? Does a man whose wife denied of sèx have any moral justication for going to a brothel to have sèx with a prostitute?
I never said in the US, I said by the US
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
highmood:
If this information is something to go by, do people expect him to say what he is not sure of, just like so many pastors who were hasty in crucifying Oritshajafor? So many people especially the APC would have rejoiced if he had said otherwise, but Pastor Adeboye took time before making this statement because I believe he would consulted Oritshajafor and be very clear on the matter. Though Oritshajafor romance with the presidency is too obvious, which personally I loathe, but Baba Adeboye is a good Christian and haven't abandoned his friend in this trying times. Some member churches in CAN ought to have come together as a body and find out the truth from him rather than backing out just like a minister in the catholic said they did, expose the truth, penalize him if need be and apologize to Nigerians. Christians in Nigeria should be the brothers keeper and correct in love not in rejection and jealousy if need be. Thank God for Baba Adeboye.

I love the way you say nothing sensible so seriously.. grin

I was almost convinced this post made some sense..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by royalblood21: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:

They are both merchandisers of the gospel or better put, partners in crime.

Adeboye vouching for criminals since 1999.... he has a lot of criminals as frnds. they will will steal our money and run to him... e.g Ibori n intercontinental Bank MD...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by krisokuweh(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Most of u who comment on issues about dis magnitude re low leveled whom re jobless or ve no idea about how to run a church or a country. Wat is dia abt d private jet, if its paining u, try n by at least keke napep and see d cost. Mind u a day is coming wen u will b in a position to choose btw being rich or remaining poor either thru d right means or... Stop running ur dead brain without facts
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Trailblazer1(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2014
athorello:

@erico2k2, I'd wanted not to coment on this story, but you got my attention.
Bro, any deal you can't carry out in the open market is 'illegal' and government all over are involved in numerous covert shaddy deals. The $9.3M arms deal is just a case of busted secret service transaction. The deal broker is not a registered arms dealer with the S.A government. Pastor A.Y's jet was used as a disguise whether to his knowledge or not. But in my own opinion (regardless of that of my Daddy G.O), I believe he was aware of the deal (maybe not in details). I'll only laugh at those who are claiming that the S.A govt has exonorated Nigeria's FG. When a country's policies are breached by another, they always find a way for settlement.
Finally, a "Man of God" should not a associated with scandals. I rest my case.

You are a shame to the body of Christ.

You only needed a man of integrity like Daddy G.O to exonerate pastor Ayo before you could believe he was innocent. what of those that don't believe Daddy G.O? And those that thinks daddy G.O is a fraud, so what do they believe? After all his explanation before CAN executives.
So you wanted the CAN president an Ijaw man to reject the president a fellow Ijaw man.
If the don't associate on the basis of brotherhood they will associate As christians.

You don't think is proper for governments to seek counsel from the children of Light?
I doubt your faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by akiOYIBO: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2014
kay29000:
I am not an overly religious person, but I never believed Oritsejafor knew anything about what his jet was meant to be used for. I don't think he would have been foolish enough to have allowed them to use his Jet for something like arms buying, when he knows that if anything goes wrong, it could be traced back to him. That he has some corrupt friends is another case, but I doubt he knew what the jet was going to be used for what it was used for. And so, I am on the same page with Pastor Adeboye on this one.
Would you not also exercise some understandable doubt if d full story about Judas betrayal towards JESUS had not been ferreted? The truth is: when it comes to money exercise nothing but little doubts and believe every possible event associated with it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by PStacks(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
This doesn't in anyway augur well..

It seems Pastors these days just want reasons to defend owing private jets..

What has happened to Modesty.

Humility is when people know u can afford it but still don't get it becos of perception.. People's perception... We are in a society and a society comprises of people and you can act like u are in isolation of the society,

Our larger society is decayed and Pastors are using private jets..

That to me is not just a wrong practise but a very very wrong one..

The richest man in America has built wealth over time.. Like over the years,

Warren Buffet was so modest he stayed in his house he'd had since way back, used the same Volvo for over a period of, say... I'm not sure nao, leh me not give wrong figures..

Where am I driving at?
Warren Buffet was so rich at one point he could afford a private jet but still didn't buy it cos he is a down to earth man and very modest to the core..

Eventually when it became compulsory warren had to buy a Jet, he went as far as Naming the Jet "Indefensible"..

Beat that.. That's a Billionaire for you..

Gotdanm it mehn! He bought a Jet,
He had money to buy a Jet
And he still had to explain why he bought the Jet when it was very glaring for all to see..

He didn't even know what to tell the people he had to name the Jet "Indefensible"

Oh my God! That's epitome of humility.

U c, in nigeria, either we don't know the meaning of Words, or we choose to misplace their meaning

Even the bible says and words become life and the word was God..

Words are life.. When u adjure a person that's not humble as humble, that's our fault..

I will not take any explanation whatsoever what most men of God these days are doing with not one, not 2 but atimes 3 and above private jets..

We deceive ourselves a lot in Nigeria..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2014
A of of people are disappointed with Papa Adeboye's comment smiley
How sad!
Some are thinking Daddy G.O will distance himself from Pastor Oritsejafor but
everything turns around for Pastor Ayo's good. smiley

Let God be true and every man... (Romans 3:4)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:

You are a shame to the body of Christ.

You only needed are man of integrity like Daddy G.O to exonerate pastor Ayo before you could believe he was innocent.what of those that don't believe DaddyG.O? And those that thinks daddy G.O is a fraud. After all his explanation before CAN executives.
So you wanted the CAN president an Ijaw man to reject the president a fellow Ijaw man.
If the don't associate on the basis of brotherhood they will associate As christians.

You don't think is proper for governments to seek counsel from the children of Light?
I doubt your faith.

This post hard to understand o!!

Please explain it for me.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ggodd(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Christianity is the worse thing that has happened and will ever happen to africans. Our greatest problem in our country is christianity. These thieves deceive u pple in the name heavenly race? What are u all going to do in heaven? Where the Bleep is heaven? Now your christian leaders are tired of scamming u and collecting petty money, they now steal the country's money, buy private jets and build big institutions the child of a normal average man cannot attend. Well I don't blame them, I blame those who are their clients and has made them so rich n famous today that they steal u pple to poverty. Christians where the Bleep is ur jehovah god??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ggodd(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
Christians for how long will you be in chains? Chains of foolishness!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by cold(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
These men are a funny lot, see him saying he can vouch for him, what will he then say when he is eventually found guilty?

Many vouched for Alams and Ibori too during their time. It will only take a court in London to throw these criminals where they belong as the Nigerian government is filled with incompetent sycophants
He vouched for Ibori too. We all know how that ended. Daddy GO aka Daddy of the Gullible Ones has been sticking his neck out for thieves since the 1980s. Being a thief of epic proportions himself,it's not hard to see why he'd always jump in the defence of his brothers-at-arms.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by muktarmtt(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
so u mean Muslim tell Jonathan to used his jet abi? U b mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2014
The devil's advocate-vouching for Mr.Ayo does not imply Ayo is innocent of the acquisition.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
cold:

He vouched for Ibori too. We all know how that ended. Daddy GO aka Daddy of the Gullible Ones has been sticking his neck out for thieves since the 1980s.

grin

Ibori was innocent.. angry

He was a victim of victimisation. angry The Devil planted all that loot in his account .. angry

Daddy G.O is never wrong. angry

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by romoruyi(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Only God can judge them and reveal their deepest secrets!

orasuyiefosa:
Only God can juDge this guys.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Isiterere(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2014
rodeo0070:
*Singing Michael Learns to Rock(MLTR) Song-Wild women* smiley

"Dirty money" in the left hand while the Preacher shaking my right hand...
'They make you a sinner, they make you a ......

Reminiscing....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by highmood(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

I love the way you say nothing sensible so seriously.. grin

I was almost convinced this post made some sense..

I wouldn't be surprise when the disease of a mad cow infects a self claimed man, He tends to misunderstand and attack without a word to justify his points. Go and crucify Baba Adeboye because he said what he is sure of. Sadist
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Trailblazer1(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

This post hard to understand o!!

Please explain it for me.. Thanks.

I don't need to.
It wasn't meant for your consumption.
Please continue your mission.
May God help you.
Thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Godsate: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed
So, you are the person who know the correct man of God. One thing I know is that U are not a maker of one and it's better u close ur mouth than to make holy spirit angry with u. U don't conclude on what u don't know. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by kachysblog(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2014
LMAO!

What do you expect from him. He has to defend his partner in God's vineyard and a co-jet owner. Meanwhile, that's his own opinion and not judgement. That is, if this actually came from his page. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
highmood:
I wouldn't be surprise when the disease of a mad cow infects a self claimed man, He tends to misunderstand and attack without a word to justify his points. Go and crucify Baba Adeboye because he said what he is sure of. Sadist

Dayuuuum you are good!!

I have seen so many bullshit on Nairaland, but my goodness, You make posting bullshit into an art form. Like seriously! This make actually be a superpower you have.. maybe when you were a kid, you accidentally ate the feaces of a genetically modified bull and since then you have developed some superpowers.. The ability to make the world's best bullshit.

Your gift is amazing..

I would have followed you, but your bullshit is addictive and I may need years of therapy to cure myself if I get hooked..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Trailblazer1:

I don't need to.
It wasn't meant for your consumption.
Please continue your mission.
May God help you.
Thanks.

Ok.. I see you are on a mission here.. grin

You must be Highmoods sidekick.. grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by cold(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

grin

Ibori was innocent.. angry

He was a victim of victimisation. angry The Devil planted all that loot in his account .. angry

Daddy G.O is never wrong. angry

I concur. Dayum what was i thinking? May Gawd forgive me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by zubby29(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
no b only man of God.u urself,u b man of devil?
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
I cnt judge.... case closed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
cold:

I concur. Dayum what was i thinking? May Gawd forgive me

issorit

Your sins are forgiven.. Go and put some offering in the account and sin no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.