Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50934 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
lulu69:
What do you guys make of this?
. this is not Pastor Adeboye's official Facebook page. it is spelt in small letters not capital letter.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by royalblood21: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
john4reala:
I cnt judge.... case closed

WHEN CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE".
When a Pastor converted 2-storey building to 6-storey without following due process and his building collapsed to kill 115 people, you'll say "Don't Judge"

When a Pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to purchase dangerous weapons from a black market,you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor's wife file a divorce on the basis of Adultery of her Husband you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor rakes in money from poor members to build University for the children of the rich, you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor dies and 3 women show up at the funeral with children out of wedlock, u still must not judge

When a Pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist surface in the church to claim his corpse, you will say "don't judge".

When a Pastor divorces twice and another female member of his congregation claims She has had many abortions for him, you will again say "don't judge".

When a "Man of God" is banned from entering UK due to proven allegations of extortions of members abroad, you will say "don't judge".

When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC nab him and He confessed He donated some millions from the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said the money cannot be refunded because it has been given to "God", you then say"don't judge".

When a female member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor had carnal knowledge of her in an hotel room in UK while they went for a trip, she also provided the recorded voice of the Pastor begging for sex and saying his own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say "don't judge"

When a Pastor shot his own father dead for abusing him and He smuggled his dead body to bury in a shallow grave in the nearest bush, when He was caught by the police, He led them to the grave and you will ill again say "Don't judge".

I can be judged abi ?, at least I'm not a "man of God" and I've written this about "men of God,go on and judge me !!! OYA JUDGE me!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by umarsanijada: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bird of the same feathers flocks together
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:
They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed
Yea! The fly on metal wings (private jets). grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Maximus85(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
lulu69:

Hmmmm. Religion and Political affiliation. John (Revelation) had seen this in a vision. Babylon the great and the Harlot. The outcome will be disastrous.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MrWhoKnows(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
dabigwalls:
I avoid engagement in a turf that is full of complexities and mind boggling complications as puzzling intrigues is what the Nigerian polity is unfortunately made of. It is possible to spend a lifetime on these unending macabres without achieving anything meaningful at the end. When we have the chance each man should however just choose to do right. It is the avalanche of wrongs, that brings us here.
You have nailed it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
neyobills:

Bishop AY has leased the aircraft to a commercial company for use therefore it sure can be used for commercial charter flights.

BIshop AY has already LEASED the jet prior to its use for the arms deal,do u have to tell u the meaning of leased before u can grab some understanding?

You sure say you understand wetin e meab to buy and own a jet anywhere in the world? Do you think it's the same as owning a car?

How do you lease something that should not be leased? Are you sure you are knowledgeable enough about this topic to be discussing it? Cos it involves Law..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Dontbeused: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2014
lulu69:
Oga Pastor...remember you can not use such plane for business since you don't pay tax on it....ie NGO's n Religious Organs doesn't pay tax...so any business deal is illegal on what you don't pay taxes on....Smuggling!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by sdgreat: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2014
How can pastor Adeboye voucher for oritsejafor if it is true both r fake prophet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by duruallwell25(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
redcliff:

Why are you disgruntled? Where were you when God was sharing money making brain? You went to barb punk abi?

Fool...so God shared money to Oritsejafor and Adeboye? or they enriched their pockets out of the penny of gullible Nigerians and corrupt politicians. if not tell me one investment they have dat would give them such money...useless religious bigots.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by redcliff: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
duruallwell25:

Fool...so God shared money to Oritsejafor and Adeboye? or they enriched their pockets out of the penny of gullible Nigerians and corrupt politicians. if not tell me one investment they have dat would give them such money...useless religious bigots.

like I said, disgruntled being.. You went to eat shawarma when your mates were making money...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2014
royalblood21:

When a Pastor converted 2-storey building to 6-storey without following due process and his building collapsed to kill 115 people, you'll say "Don't Judge"

When a Pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to purchase dangerous weapons from a black market,you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor's wife file a divorce on the basis of Adultery of her Husband you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor rakes in money from poor members to build University for the children of the rich, you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor dies and 3 women show up at the funeral with children out of wedlock, u still must not judge

When a Pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist surface in the church to claim his corpse, you will say "don't judge".

When a Pastor divorces twice and another female member of his congregation claims She has had many abortions for him, you will again say "don't judge".

When a "Man of God" is banned from entering UK due to proven allegations of extortions of members abroad, you will say "don't judge".

When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC nab him and He confessed He donated some millions from the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said the money cannot be refunded because it has been given to "God", you then say"don't judge".

When a female member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor had carnal knowledge of her in an hotel room in UK while they went for a trip, she also provided the recorded voice of the Pastor begging for sex and saying his own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say "don't judge"

When a Pastor shot his own father dead for abusing him and He smuggled his dead body to bury in a shallow grave in the nearest bush, when He was caught by the police, He led them to the grave and you will ill again say "Don't judge".

I can be judged abi ?, at least I'm not a "man of God" and I've written this about "men of God,go on and judge me !!! OYA JUDGE me!!!

[b]The Bible funny enough did not speak about judgement in that light sef..

Na these fakeass Christians wey no dey read bible with open mind na ehn dey fall that mugu.. If any J.S.S 3 Student grabs a bible and reads it like they would do their Inter-Science textbook, they would have spotted the fact that Jesus judged, Apostle paul judged and many passage of the bible commands us to judge; In the Bible, Jesus said to take the speck out of our brother’s eye after we have learned to examine our own life by the same standard (Matt. 7:5).

In Luke 17:3 He commanded christians to rebuke a trespassing brother: “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.”

Likewise, Paul said to rebuke sin. In 1 Timothy 5:20 he says, “Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also may be fearful of sinning.”

In Titus 2:15 Paul tells Titus, “These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.”

In 2 Tim. 4:2 Paul also tells Timothy to “reprove, rebuke, exhort.”

In 1 Thess. 5:14 Apostle Paulo says to “admonish the unruly.”

In Rom. 15:14 Paul tells the Roman church that they are “able to admonish one another.”

In Eph. 5:11 he tells the church, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”

Same Paul tells the Corinthians to establish church courts to judge disputes between believers;

So what is that Bullshit Line about Judge not?! Dont even let me start on the matter of the most abused and misinterpreted passage of the bible that says; "touch not my annointed"..

Adeboye is a a conman by association.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]The Bible funny enough did not speak about judgement in that light sef..

Na these fakeass Christians wey no dey read bible with open mind na ehn dey fall that mugu.. If any J.S.S 3 Student grabs a bible and reads it like they would do their Inter-Science textbook, they would have spotted the fact that Jesus judged, Apostle paul judged and many passage of the bible commands us to judge; In the Bible, Jesus said to take the speck out of our brother’s eye after we have learned to examine our own life by the same standard (Matt. 7:5).

In Luke 17:3 He commanded christians to rebuke a trespassing brother: “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.”

Likewise, Paul said to rebuke sin. In 1 Timothy 5:20 he says, “Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also may be fearful of sinning.”

In Titus 2:15 Paul tells Titus, “These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.”

In 2 Tim. 4:2 Paul also tells Timothy to “reprove, rebuke, exhort.”

In 1 Thess. 5:14 Apostle Paulo says to “admonish the unruly.”

In Rom. 15:14 Paul tells the Roman church that they are “able to admonish one another.”

In Eph. 5:11 he tells the church, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”

Same Paul tells the Corinthians to establish church courts to judge disputes between believers;

So what is that Bullshit Line about Judge not?! Dont even let me start on the matter of the most abused and misinterpreted passage of the bible that says; "touch not my annointed"..

Adeboye is a a conman by association.. [/b]

i too gbadun dis guy.

You even appear to have a "sounder" view than these brain-washed horde of bible-carrying follow-follow people posing as christians.

That is why the so-called christians are viewed as nothing but hot-air windbags with no substance.
Simply because they have refused to study and find out things for themselves instead of relying on these charlatan con-men disguising as pastors.

Ephesians 5:3
Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God's people.
New Living Translation

Yet when it comes to these men of themselves,these empty-headed people are willing to ignore such scriptures and defend them to the core.

If indeed it is true that Adeboye defended Pastor Ole-jafor, then it is a shame. If the jet that the Ole-jafor claimed was for Evangelism has suddenly turned into a rental, to the point where it is involved in a money laundering/arms deal scandal, thenit is a shame on many fronts.

And if this puff-puff brigade of christians fail to view it in any way short of this, then there is no point trading any words.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by joywendy(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2014
royalblood21:

LOL! No mind them.

Hypocritical Christians be like

Atheist are fools
Muslims are terrorists
homosexuals are satanists
catholics are idol worshippers.

Yet open their mouth to say 'Don't judge' undecided

Don't judge my foot!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
joywendy:

LOL! No mind them.

Hypocritical Christians be like

Atheist are fools
Muslims are terrorists
homosexuals are satanists
catholics are idol worshippers.

Yet open their mouth to say 'Don't judge' undecided

Don't judge my foot!!

Religion thrives where common sense is bereft..

It's okay to judge and point fingers as long as it's not at Pastor.. grin

The same people who would call the President daft are the same ones who can't call COZA pastor a randy usherfucking Bastard.. Lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daredan: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
PastorKun:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed

thieves of the same tools you mean?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2014
lulu69:

GateKeepers of "Evil".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by nora544: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
royalblood21:

That is theproblem in nigeria that the pastors are holy cows andthat they can makewhat they want.

What is with the tafraud from Adeboye it isforgotten.

who say that isis a real man of God,for me he is a God of Man.

I read facebook that he writes some days ago. "My father in heaven told me that you will be debit free"

"My father in heaven" since when is God only the father of Adeboye sorry that is heresy and that means he has his own God and it is not the God a real christian belief.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by harry509: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
lulu69:
it's well. GOD dey.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by harry509: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
princefunmi:

GateKeepers of "Evil".
ummmmM. Na wa oooO.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by gentle12: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
You Can personally vouch for him till he bombs the entire Nation, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MarieSucre(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
is this statement for real or for weed? when something goes wrong in the body of Christ, we should look inward instead of pointing fingers everywhere. Its not only muslims, its illuminati!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by utekon: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lets respect men of GOD, becos dere is GOD oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
royalblood21:

Am speechless... but you are not specific na
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by akiOYIBO: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
john4reala:

Am speechless... but you are not specific na
he shouldn't have been.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by thehomer: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
If this is true, then we have a coalition of rogues.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by lacastre: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Benz4pimp:
See when issues like this arise,leave post or name,face the issue on ground.eith the billions RCCG is making yearly,how many roads have dey repaired?even the one leading to there camp is bad,how many hospitals have dey either built or renovated?please stop deceiving us
I don't. Know why pple are interested in d money contributed in churches.I don't think it is a crime if u gather money from ur own religion too and use it to assist FG in completing d railway project.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by lacastre: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2014
StarBoard:

i too gbadun dis guy.

You even appear to have a "sounder" view than these brain-washed horde of bible-carrying follow-follow people posing as christians.

That is why the so-called christians are viewed as nothing but hot-air windbags with no substance.
Simply because they have refused to study and find out things for themselves instead of relying on these charlatan con-men disguising as pastors.

Ephesians 5:3
Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God's people.
New Living Translation

Yet when it comes to these men of themselves,these empty-headed people are willing to ignore such scriptures and defend them to the core.

If indeed it is true that Adeboye defended Pastor Ole-jafor, then it is a shame. If the jet that the Ole-jafor claimed was for Evangelism has suddenly turned into a rental, to the point where it is involved in a money laundering/arms deal scandal, thenit is a shame on many fronts.

And if this puff-puff brigade of christians fail to view it in any way short of this, then there is no point trading any words.
Really,truly I don't support hiding under d umbrella of Pastor and doing evil,I scold them.But come to think of it,the likes of Oritsejefor,Chris & Adeboye u pple are thinking of being bad,u are only judging based on what u read or listen to on media. No clear evidence,no court says one or all of them has been find guilty of an issue.from ur comment I can deduce u are by no means close to any of them let alone u av clues of what is going on.if truly pple are afraid of passing judgement what of Revd King,have u forgotten d pastor that was arrested and jailed for raping female member etc. Lets call a spade a spade and not a working tool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
lacastre:

Really,truly I don't support hiding under d umbrella of Pastor and doing evil,I scold them.But come to think of it,the likes of Oritsejefor,Chris & Adeboye u pple are thinking of being bad,u are only judging based on what u read or listen to on media. No clear evidence,no court says one or all of them has been find guilty of an issue.from ur comment I can deduce u are by no means close to any of them let alone u av clues of what is going on.if truly pple are afraid of passing judgement what of Revd King,have u forgotten d pastor that was arrested and jailed for raping female member etc. Lets call a spade a spade and not a working tool.

Why not hide your head in shame?

Ole-jafor's evangelism jet registered for private use was in the middle of a commercial venture. He lied.
Ole-jafor's evangelism-turned-commercial jet was caught up in the middle of a fraudulent and illegal transaction. He is an accessory to money laundering and gun running.
Don't even get me started on the lie of him not knowing what his jet was used for since he was paid for use of his jet.
And his fellow jet-rider and extortioner extra-extraordinaire Adeboye supposedly/allegedly rushed to the defence of a liar and financial criminal.
so sad.

The South African Government has come out in the open to disclose this and you are still waiting for court to find him not guilty.
That means you do not even understand the essence of being an exemplary Christian. Which is why I will not hesitate to label you an empty, hot-air and shallow "christian", since these things are supposed to be far away from you.
If you are a man of integrity, even when allegations are made against you, you will not need anyone to vouch for you. It is only criminals that need to go to the extra mile to "vouch" for their fellows.
But sadly the so-called men of themselves cannot be said to have any shred of integrity, that is why they carry themselves the way they do without recourse to you and I yet you go ahead to shamelessly exhibit your gullibility to cyberspace.

I'm almost moved to call you a simpleton, but I will not waste my time.

If you cannot call evil the way it is, and you are still waiting for a court to vindicate a so-called man of himself, suit yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by akwunmi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=richardjemedafe1 post=27319240]AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd[/quote man of god use jet go de buy blackmarkt arms abi? Comon ses no comon 4wu no get am,besids,hw man of god tak relates 2arms dealer 4d nation @1st? real muslims dont hav time 4dis shit.na u so called christain boiz ar wel trained 2blackmail n hate islam.instead of u tryin 2divert d issue in2 religious wahala,beta u shut ur mouth if no reasonable tin de ur head.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Desword(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
FAKE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by GidisFinest: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
1. Its more important that you focus on where you will end up (Heaven or Hell)... not what another man is doing.

2. For those who blame Muslims for the write up or fake Facebook profile of Adeboye, it could have been done by a Jobless Pagan or a confused fellow looking for attention or even a disgruntled Christian(If there is something like that)... Again, Focus!

3. If you believe in God (I mean that he exists), Find a church or mosque that you feel comfortable with and build your LIFE. If you don't (Please Ignore this comment)

4. If you are scared of paying your tithe due to some "PHOBIA" contribute it to the church in whichever way you prefer monthly (buy chairs, toilet items, pay cleaners to clean the church). But do not use another man's life as a decision for your relationship with God.

5. God does not just want your MONEY, He wants to know you can give everything you own

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.