Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? (6507 Views)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
you guys think it's just sex. That's why you underrate us.
i'm sorry to say but that's what most girls think instead...that it's just sex the guy wants. that's how they lose the good guys undecided
And discuss poo about us. If you don't know mister, the life of a woman is all about making men happy, we deal with men, thats why being a woman is alot more job than being a man.
nobody talked about who does more work between a man and a woman. For me it cannot be compared.

But it's ladies that do not have jobs that make noise about guys complaining of the money they spend on them.

Get yourself a job and be independent,,lets see if that man won't respect you wink
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

You always think that. Please lets switch. I would love to lie on my bed and demand for gifts, and watch someone throw his hard earned money on me. please when do we switch. If you had said menstruation and pregnancy yeah I would've budged, but saying you do more work in life, come on?
menstruation and pregnancy? Is that all a woman do? Like seriously? From puberty to menopause we experience pain, yeah, menses, pregnancy, contractions, delivery, breastfeeding, sex, that's number 1. You think home keeping is easy? We bare children, we train them from infants, to toddlers, to teenagers, then adulthood, most of your fathers don't know the ages of their kids. We make sure things are in other at home, thats not all. You think only you work? We work too, we get jobs, and assist you guys. We even maintain you guys. Isn't that a job? Pls, come lets switch bodies, if its possible tonight.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
This thing is simple, it's a phenomenon that men are wiser than ladies ( if this sounds offensive, go jump inside 3rd mainland water). Truth be told, since ladies are not appreciative in nature, and since spending on them seems like a duty, there's no way poo won't follow .. However, the way most ladies act as if they can use outsmart and extort you sometimes warrant initiation of sex upon any kobo spent on them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
menstruation and pregnancy? Is that all a woman do? Like seriously? From puberty to menopause we experience pain, yeah, menses, pregnancy, contractions, delivery, breastfeeding, sex, that's number 1. You think home keeping is easy? We bare children, we train them from infants, to toddlers, to teenagers, then adulthood, most of your fathers don't know the ages of their kids. We make sure things are in other at home, thats not all. You think only you work? We work too, we get jobs, and assist you guys. We even maintain you guys. Isn't that a job? Pls, come lets switch bodies, if its possible tonight.
Yeah thanks for that, oya come lets switch. When you go to the hospital tomorrow say hi smiley
As for fathers not knowing about their kids, thank God you said most. You train kids from toddlers to adulthood? Wow I never realised you did that alone, are the men just there as statues shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm sorry to say but that's what most girls think instead...that it's just sex the guy wants. that's how they lose the good guys undecided

nobody talked about who does more work between a man and a woman. For me it cannot be compared.

But it's ladies that do not have jobs that make noise about guys complaining of the money they spend on them.

Get yourself a job and be independent,,lets see if that man won't respect you wink
the last time i checked women are working. Hey, i earn my own cash, and i'm comfortable without a man. Most ladies who don't usually work are either students, the wayward ones, or teenagers.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
the last time i checked women are working. Hey, i earn my own cash, and i'm comfortable without a man. Most ladies who don't usually work are either students, the wayward ones, or teenagers.
Good that's my point...you earn cash and you're comfortable and when a man comes he'll respect the fact that you're independent. smiley
The ones who don't work like you say are the ones who always look for men to cater for their needs like he's their source of income...and then they expect the man to do that for free? undecided

If you don't want guys complaining about you over this issue then get yourself something doing or rely on the little pocket money your parents send to you if you're a student.

Period!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Barezzi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:

You are not financially responsible if Nigerian Girls do not call you "stingy man".

Gold!!! cool
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

Good that's my point...you earn cash and you're comfortable and when a man comes he'll respect the fact that you're independent. smiley
The ones who don't work like you say are the ones who always look for men to cater for their needs like he's their source of income...and then they expect the man to do that for free? undecided

If you don't want guys complaining about you over this issue then get yourself something doing or rely on the little pocket money your parents send to you if you're a student.

Period!
good and fine, so why can't nigerian guys open threads on here about the good side of a nigerian woman? Una don sell us finish.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sumtyms I wonder if am trully a naija gal cos I keep hearin of how naija gals collect mony from their bfs n all. I n my friends fall on d oda syd of d ladder. I do a lot for my bf wt out any form of reciprocation. I tink I need a change of attitude.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 3:16am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
good and fine, so why can't nigerian guys open threads on here about the good side of a nigerian woman? Una don sell us finish.
if you tell me you haven't seen any thread opened buy a guy on nairaland that speaks good of a nigerian woman,,then i'm sorry you have not been on nairaland but another forum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2014
marinel:
Sumtyms I wonder if am trully a naija gal cos I keep hearin of how naija gals collect mony from their bfs n all. I n my friends fall on d oda syd of d ladder. I do a lot for my bf wt out any form of reciprocation. I tink I need a change of attitude.
so you want to change your attitude to the type we are already condemning abi undecided

Better keep up the good work
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
personally I see a guy who spends change on a girl and complain as broke no matter how polish your car or ur shoe looks. rich pple will spend without looking back so far they were not forced to do it.

if u want independent ladies, go for d working class ones na, not student or those still seeking for job cos as u lay ur bed u lie on it or can I be independent with out a personal job?

Then a dependent gurl has lil or no ryt to date an independent guy.

Go & wrk ma sista & discover hw difficult it is for an average Nigerian guy to generate 5k in a wk....I also blame Nigerian guyz that has made our gurlz believe that itz their sole responsibility to cater for the needz of their gurl friend.

Take for instance
Are you nt ashamed of your self when you walk up to your husband & ask for N50 to buy an onion or N10 for matches.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2014
onihaxy:
What the hell is going on here?. I don't see anything wrong in spending for your girlfriend. Infact, why should you have a girl friend when you know you are a broke nigga?. But You should always spend wisely and intelligently. For instance:

1. If you have 50k with you, lie to her that you only have 20k, because if you told her you have 50k, she might demand for 30k, but if u lied that u only have 20k, the highest she can ask for is 10k and she would always treasure u as a "caring guy" for splitting ur salary into two" . Moral, for you to pls a girl financially, your real financial status should be hidden, if you can't lie, you would be fraustrated".

2. Never ever make a budget above 20% of your income for a girl no matter what,
3. Never agree to sponsor a girl's education when her parents are still alive, except if you have conducted a traditional marriage before the sponsoring.
4. Watch it, if your girl only appreciate you when you give out large sums but grumbled or mumured when you give her below her demand, "you are in danger"

5. When your girls openly compared you with other girl's boyfriend, telling you to go out and see what other guys are giving out to their girls when she knows fully about your capability. Bros Run.

6. When she demands for airtime, make sure that atleast 40% of the airtime is used to call or text you before you send another. (I.e, if you send 200MTN, make sure you receive a call worth 80naira b4 sending the next card).

7. If you are drinking garri in her presence and she couldn't fight for spoons to join you, but instead, she is telling you that she felt like eating fried chicken, my brother RUN.

8. If you have dated her for 5 months and invested financially in her money wise or materials, and you can't point at a common 50naira handkercheif you got from her as a gift. Bros, RUN.

9. If you are a salary earner, and the only time your girl visited you is month endings, bros RE-THINK

10. If you are still a student and your girl is demanding for 20k or above. Bros RUN.

11. If she had never asked of money to buy hand-out, do business, treat herself healthwisely, but she always demand money to change wardrobe, buy phones, shoes, weavons. Bros RE-THINK.

12. If one day, you told her you are broke and seriously in need of money, and she felt relaxed without been anxious of how to help, even if she doesn't have, but the anxiety isn't there, bros RE-THINK.

13. If you always visit her and taking gifts along to her or giving her money in one way or the other, and ever since she had been visiting you, she had never bought a common gala for you not to talk of food flask of rice?, bros, RE-THINK.

14. If you are in a hard times and she was busy buying cloths and stuffs at the same moment, and her common sense doesn't tell her that she could use that to help you at that situation. Bros RUN.

15. Lasly, if she only smiles at you when you give her something and frowns there after. Bros RUN

Onohaxy i don't knw if u a guy or a gurl,but at some point,i felt like killing you.

As far as am concerned,a nonworking gurl(dependent) that you dating,has no right to expect a dim from a guy that goes his way all out & suffer for his money.... If a gurl needz money,she should get productive & stop waiting for her boi friends to cut out their 5%,10% or 20% salary to them.

If i get married tomorrow,my wife has to have a job to support the family's miscellaneous expenses(even if i make N10m in a month),but if she couldn't get a job,i would give her a reasonable amount of money for a business start up...She must support the family.

Imagine a wife walking up to her husband & asking him to give her money for soup,onion, maggi & et cetera.,How do you think the man would respect you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2014
sauceny:

Go & wrk ma sista & discover hw difficult it is for an average Nigerian guy to generate 5k in a wk....I also blame Nigerian guyz that has made our gurlz believe that itz their sole responsibility to cater for the needz of their gurl friend.

Take for instance
Are you nt ashamed of your self when you walk up to your husband & ask for N50 to buy an onion or N10 for matches.
makes no sense to me. whether boy or girl, who ever does little favour for others and complain afterwards is a broke ass.
just stop giving so we can hear word
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
makes no sense to me. whether boy or girl, who ever does little favour for others and complain afterwards is a broke ass.
just stop giving so we can hear word

Are you referring to me being broke¿

I have enough, but i can't give to any gurl,unless i decide to buy her a gift on ma free will.

Come to think of it,how do you gurlz feel,when begging a guy for money ¿
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2014
sauceny:

Are you referring to me being broke¿

I have enough, but i can't give to any gurl,unless i decide to buy her a gift on ma free will.

Come to think of it,how do you gurlz feel,when begging a guy for money ¿
I'm not referring to u being broke cos I don't know if u are

who asks u to give. if u give her then we shouldn't hear about it

u can turn to d beggars and ask cos I ain't one, what I dont have money to do I won't do
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

so you want to change your attitude to the type we are already condemning abi undecided

Better keep up the good work
. Lol, jus kidding though I've always had an independent mind even as a kid. I really find it hard to ask ppl for things even my dad. My mum is d only one I feel secure asking things from. Its jus suprising how ppl complain abt such n yet its foriegn to me.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2014
sauceny:

Take for instance

I can imagine ur background.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
kozaic:

I can imagine ur background.

what you imagining¿
Just an instance i gave to yo!
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Youngpo413: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry
cute lady...you look like BEYONCE.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Youngpo413:
Really? Ok. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
Really? Ok. Thanks though.
Mummy. You look like Beyonce. Lol grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:

Mummy. You look like Beyonce. Lol grin
Ayamlaykorn
and you look like blue Ivy. grin nice colabo. grin
ayammamalaykorn
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
ayammamalaykorn
Huh Mummy What is Blue Ivy We don't know it in France here where I'm schooling grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:

Huh Mummy What is Blue Ivy We don't know it in France here where I'm schooling grin
Ayamlaykorn
lol, you don join them?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by lilmax(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nothing to say
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by ideology(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2014
I don't remember any lady pointing a gun at any guy to collect money.

But After giving you complain -
After complaining you give again perhaps another lady and still come back and complain and I can assure you next tomorrow you will give again.

You better repent!!
Either you give and keep shut or you don't give and still keep shut cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chamboy(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Omo Op u r Opinion
#teamstingyguy
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chamboy(m): 1:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Youngpo413:
dead lines
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chamboy(m): 1:33am On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
ayammamalaykorn
and u sef fall for it
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chamboy(m): 1:36am On Dec 07, 2014
All d Girls supporting d Op. R just Broke Holes jare... I wish am a girl. My self pride alone can't make me ask 5naira from a Guy.

U add a Girl today and she starts telling u her Problems (financial Problem).

Is there any Nigerian Girl Without A problem?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Youngpo413: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2014
chamboy:
dead lines
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female's Thread. (no Male Pls) / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / Wigs And Weaves For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.