Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? (6566 Views)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:

I don't really think its only the poor once that complains. I personally know some rich guys that complain, is not like they are broke no. What I feel is these set of guys want independent ladies. They see an independent lady as a pride, a gold something of extreme value. Not that they are really broke.

In essence am saying is not all broke guys complain about giving money to girls. Some rich one too
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
idu1:
u think?
I know
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
chibwike:
i like that, infact i like you.
hmmmmm
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
passionate88:
A guy spends his money on a girl just because of kitten, he gets it and moves away... There shouldn't be any complaint either.
I think d guys are more guilty here. 'she chop my money' imagine that, she be rat?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
when y'all don't see men to marry now,
you'll start complaining and going for deliverance sad sad
me? Go for deliverance because i no marry man. Let me ask you, is marriage by force? As for me, if i get married, good, if i don't perfect. No be do or die matter. Shikina.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

sorry please I don't get that last statement smiley

Ungrateful for what exactly? undecided
for our efforts just to make you nigerian men happy. Una come for this forum deh yeye us anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
@bolded this is a joke right? there are way more ladies than guys
That's why i said a "Time will come"
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry

That will be a time they all got a job.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
justwise:

That will be a time they all got a job.
How many Nigerian girls are Jobless? You tell me. For your info young man, most Women are the reason there's food on the table for their families. Both married and unmarried ones. Don't ask me how i knew, because i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
How many Nigerian girls are Jobless? You tell me. For your info young man, most Women are the reason there's food on the table for their families. Both married and unmarried ones. Don't ask me how i knew, because i know what i'm talking about.

I don't know the figure but I think that any employed lady making her own money will not be complaining about men not spending on her.

What a man can do, a woman can do it better stops when it comes to money....right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
justwise:

I don't know the figure but I think that any employed lady making her own money will be complaining about men not spending on her.

What a man can do, a woman can do it better stops when it comes to money....right?
Before i answer that, tell me, Hasn't your girlfriend spent on you? Or you think women alone enjoy being spend on. Why is there a growing trend of guys looking for a sugarmummy? Why are most youngmen looking forward to date either a rich girl, or a working class lady?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Before i answer that, tell me, Hasn't your girlfriend spent on you? Or you think women alone enjoy being spend on. Why is there a growing trend of guys looking for a sugarmummy? Why are most youngmen looking forward to date either a rich girl, or a working class lady?

My previous gf friends have just as I have spent on them as well, it's what people do willingly when they are in love.

My issue is with the needy greedy ones who sees men as their cash machine. I have got no problem with men spending on their gfs as long as they don't see it as their entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
but must there be something in return?
no o.... Js work your money and be giving it to a guy for free without asking 4 anything. Pls remember to do it continuously o
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
loswhite:
no o.... Js work your money and be giving it to a guy for free without asking 4 anything. Pls remember to do it continuously o
what is he saying? who forced u to give out d money in d first place
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by clubone05: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
For me...sometimes its the why chicks make it so obvious its the money they are after. ..

u need to see babes come up with stories like I was born yesterday. ..

chill ..na me dey chase u...I no say I go spend money. .haba.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by passionate88: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
I think d guys are more guilty here. 'she chop my money' imagine that, she be rat?
We are both guilty of these things... After him chop me, him just change
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
clubone05:
For me...sometimes its the why chicks make it so obvious its the money they are after. ..

u need to see babes come up with stories like I was born yesterday. ..

chill ..na me dey chase u...I no say I go spend money. .haba.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by clubone05: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin..got me cracking up. ..
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by nickz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
me? Go for deliverance because i no marry man. Let me ask you, is marriage by force? As for me, if i get married, good, if i don't perfect. No be do or die matter. Shikina.
God Bless You
marriage is soooo overrated

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by loswhite(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
what is he saying? who forced u to give out d money in d first place
undecided I only ask you to do d same tin u expect a guy to do and you are talking about force.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by clubone05: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=kozaic post=27304378][/quote]

u were going to say
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
for our efforts just to make you nigerian men happy. Una come for this forum deh yeye us anyhow.
Which efforts exactly

You mean opening your legs and letting him enter? undecided
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Statistics please undecided

Or that's a Blatant Lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

Which efforts exactly

ask her again

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland guyx, una don fall my hand!
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

Which efforts exactly

you guys think it's just sex. That's why you underrate us. And discuss poo about us. If you don't know mister, the life of a woman is all about making men happy, we deal with men, thats why being a woman is alot more job than being a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
you guys think it's just sex. That's why you underrate us. And discuss poo about us. If you don't know mister, the life of a woman is all about making men happy, we deal with men, thats why being a woman is alot more job than being a man.
I'll stop you there! You think its easy being a man? SMH I am not saying being a woman is easy, but sista no try to compare both o

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
justwise:

My previous gf friends have just as I have spent on them as well, it's what people do willingly when they are in love

My issue is with the needy greedy ones who sees men as their cash machine. I have got no problem with men spending on their gfs as long as they don't see it as their entitlement.
ok. You've answered the question you asked me yourself. Everyone spends when they're inlove, weather intimate or not. So any girl or guy who only wants you to spend on her without reciprocating it, does not love you.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

I'll stop you there! You think its easy being a man? SMH I am not saying being a woman is easy, but sista no try to compare both o
yes sir. Can we switch genders pls? Being both isn't easy. But we do more jobs in life than men do.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

Statistics please undecided

Or that's a Blatant Lie undecided
i don't have statistics to prove it. Go round the world for a while dear. Men are few compared to women. And many women are doing what men do. I rest my case sire.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
i don't have statistics to prove it. Go round the world for a while dear. Men are few compared to women. And many women are doing what men do. I rest my case sire.
Men are few compared to women...good.

And how many of these women are married? undecided

How many of them even have jobs

Let alone take care of the whole family...

Get your facts right ma smiley
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
yes sir. Can we switch genders pls? Being both isn't easy. But we do more jobs in life than men do.
You always think that. Please lets switch. I would love to lie on my bed and demand for gifts, and watch someone throw his hard earned money on me. please when do we switch. If you had said menstruation and pregnancy yeah I would've budged, but saying you do more work in life, come on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction? / Before You Kiss Her Hand: / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.