Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (43918 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
xtervaganza:
poocee wey FFK don phuck trowey grin
Abeg talk another thing

She fine and she no even fit marry her mate expect old cargo

Shiorr. Ffk shuld wake up. It's late already.

She married Ojukwu for love.

BTW, her dad was a Governor as at that time.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:

Shiorr. Ffk shuld wake up. It's late already.

She married Ojukwu for love.

BTW, her dad was a Governor as at that time.
married that old tiny d1ck for love? Hahahahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhaahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaaha
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2014
xtervaganza:
married that old tiny d1ck for love? Hahahahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhaahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaaha

Who told u so?

Don't be surprised. Na those ugly men dey get big rod.

Speaking 4rm experience. wink
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 2:19am On Nov 16, 2014
zendy:

I kind of pity people like you who just peddle lies without doing a little bit of research. Talking without knowing what you are talking about. Go and read General Effiongs "Nigeria and Biafra: My story" or You can read Ben Odogwus "Nowhere to hide:Conflicts inside Biafra". There are many books to tell you that the eastern Nigeria consultative assembly had at least 2 representatives from all the districts in eastern Nigeria and at least one of those representatives had to be a traditional ruler. This assembly went to all noooks and cranny of eastern Nigeria and asked the people if they wanted to remain in Nigeria or secede. The assembly came back and gave Ojukwu the overwhelming mandate to pull out of Nigeria. Infact,in Effiongs book,he said that on the day that Biafra was declared,the people of the south-south had the largest contigent of people who came to Enugu to celebrate. You talked about Adaka Boro and he's capturing of some places in the south-south. Again you show your ignorance. Adaka Boro was doing this in 1966,long before the consultative assembly gave Ojukwu the mandate in 1967. Adaka Boro was even in jail by then so I don't know how the two events even relate. You said that Ogundipe renounced his position as head of state,Ogundipe was never head of state but was the rightful person who should have been. He was forced out by Gowon and the northerners. You should realise that after Ironsi died, there were at least 10 (Effiong,Adebayor,Njoku,Bassey,Imo,Nwawo, and others were all senior to Gowon) officers who were senior to Gowon including Ojukwu. Any of these senior officers should have become head of state not a junior like Gowon. Ojukwus quarrel with Gowon was that Gowon should not jump over his seniors to become head of state and he was right about this. You said that Ojukwu never earned a kobo in his life? Do you know that Ojukwu was a district officer for a long in Udi in present day Enugu state? Do you know that Ojukwus father did not talk to him (Ojukwu) for a many years because of Ojukwus decision to enter the army? Go and read award winning Author Frederick Forsyth's book called "Emeka" for the story of how Ojukwu started transport business while in exile with a loan he raised. Ojukwu was already a successful international business man by the time he returned from exile. Saying Ojukwu never earned a penny in his life is the height of silliness. Im not actually writing all of this for your benefit, Im writing this for those who may have read your silly posts and think this is true.

Mr m0r0n, in case you forgot, Odogwu is not a credible source for Niger delta involvement in the Biafra war, how about reading the "sunset in Biafra" by Elechi Amadi a true Niger delta son?

you continue lying about this eastern consultative assembly who approved Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra, how the Niger deltans were represented by two individuals, please what are their names? abi they are ghosts?

According to Elechi Amadi he emphatically used the sentence "occupation of Niger delta by Biafran forces" It is on history that it was still a Niger deltan who reclaimed portharcourt and some other areas for Nigeria.

You claimed Emeka Ojukwu took loan from the Ivorians to start a transport company please tell us the name?? because as far back as the 50's Loius Ojukwu has founded OTL, Ojukwu transport limited so which one was Emeka managing in exile?

To believe that a political fugitive will benefit from a state loan in a foreign country is the height of your buffoonery and epitomised imbecility.

Louis not talking to Ojukwu did not stop Emeka from enjoying his wealth in death, are you aware that Emeka has an older brother who is a doctor? Bianca ensured he was relegated to oblivion for the spoils to continue.

Gen Ogundipe renounced his position as head of state, Why was ojukwu insisting he must come and claim it when it was clear the man wanted peace?
was Ojukwu not crying more than the bereaved?

Dont quote my post again if you cannot provide proof of your lies.
I take not kindly when crickets like you mutilate my posts.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by zendy: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2014
jpphilips:

Mr m0r0n, in case you forgot, Odogwu is not a credible source for Niger delta involvement in the Biafra war, how about reading the "sunset in Biafra" by Elechi Amadi a true Niger delta son?

you continue lying about this eastern consultative assembly who approved Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra, how the Niger deltans were represented by two individuals, please what are their names? abi they are ghosts?

According to Elechi Amadi he emphatically used the sentence "occupation of Niger delta by Biafran forces" It is on history that it was still a Niger deltan who reclaimed portharcourt and some other areas for Nigeria.

You claimed Emeka Ojukwu took loan from the Ivorians to start a transport company please tell us the name?? because as far back as the 50's Loius Ojukwu has founded OTL, Ojukwu transport limited so which one was Emeka managing in exile?

To believe that a political fugitive will benefit from a state loan in a foreign country is the height of your buffoonery and epitomised imbecility.

Louis not talking to Ojukwu did not stop Emeka from enjoying his wealth in death, are you aware that Emeka has an older brother who is a doctor? Bianca ensured he was relegated to oblivion for the spoils to continue.

Gen Ogundipe renounced his position as head of state, Why was ojukwu insisting he must come and claim it when it was clear the man wanted peace?
was Ojukwu not crying more than the bereaved?

Dont quote my post again if you cannot provide proof of your lies.
I take not kindly when crickets like you mutilate my posts.

Go and read the books I listed (They can be found in any reputable library) instead of coming here to showcase your ignorance.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2014
zendy:

Go and read the books I listed (They can be found in any reputable library) instead of coming here to showcase your ignorance.

I take this submission as an admittance that all you peddled were lies that you cannot proove.
Let me advise you for free, stop reading from drop outs like you.
If you were looking for a book that itemizes the Niger delta involvement and you left "sunrise in Biafra" for Odogwu's fiction, I wonder what is left of your sanity,

Not all books are worthy of public consumption, It takes intelligence to draw the lines, that is what you lack.

Please stop quoting me if you cant provide answers to my questions, you think p0rn magazines equate to history books, Fvcktard!!
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by zendy: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
jpphilips:

I take this submission as an admittance that all you peddled were lies that you cannot proove.
Let me advise you for free, stop reading from drop outs like you.
If you were looking for a book that itemizes the Niger delta involvement and you left "sunrise in Biafra" for Odogwu's fiction, I wonder what is left of your sanity,

Not all books are worthy of public consumption, It takes intelligence to draw the lines, that is what you lack.

Please stop quoting me if you cant provide answers to my questions, you think p0rn magazines equate to history books, Fvcktard!!

You want answers and proof yet you do not want to read any of the books I have listed. You can't even read "Emeka" written by Frederick Forsight who is one the most respected writers in British history and was even present throughout the Entire Biafran debacle. I read most of these books including Elechi Amadi's Sunset in Biafra before I left secondary secondary school. I have read books on both sides of the argument to reach an informed decision. If you cannot read any of the books I have listed except that of the disgruntled Elechi Amadi,then don't come here for name calling and showcasing your ignorance. Go and read the books I listed then come back and make informed comment about Ojukwu and if you feel you know more about Ojukwu and Biafra than the great historical writer called Frederick foresight (who was a BBC reporter inside Biafra) then your ignorance is getting dangerously close to stupidity.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
zendy:

You want answers and proof yet you do not want to read any of the books I have listed. You can't even read "Emeka" written by Frederick Forsight who is one the most respected writers in British history and was even present throughout the Entire Biafran debacle. I read most of these books including Elechi Amadi's Sunset in Biafra before I left secondary secondary school. I have read books on both sides of the argument to reach an informed decision. If you cannot read any of the books I have listed except that of the disgruntled Elechi Amadi,then don't come here for name calling and showcasing your ignorance. Go and read the books I listed then come back and make informed comment about Ojukwu and if you feel you know more about Ojukwu and Biafra than the great historical writer called Frederick foresight (who was a BBC reporter inside Biafra) then your ignorance is getting dangerously close to stupidity.

You enthroned the opinion of a BBC reporter over Elechi's account and you think you have an opinion, lol
You read all those p0rn mags and you don't know the two men who represented Niger delta in the Eastern Nigeria parliament.
It takes insanity to make a man mount such ridiculous podium.
Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.