Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (43954 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by slimfit1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
never trust an Igbo man they don't even trust themselves.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bianca betrayed ojukwu 1st by giving her expired poocee to FFK lol

And then lied to the old man that she's a virgin knowing the man gl can't get it up

Hahahhahahahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrsStockfish:

You mean Cramjones crush? undecided

The one Cramjones always masturbate with her pictures? gringrin
poocee wey FFK don phuck trowey grin

Abeg talk another thing

She fine and she no even fit marry her mate expect old cargo
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:
If she took appointment from PDP, what stop the governor from defecting to the same party where she got appointment? See kettle calling pot black. Hypocrisy.
i taya ooo
dat ashi own too much sef
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Anglovel: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
The truth of the matter is that Peter Obi needed to decamp to the PDP in order to be at d right place at d right time,he will matter in 2019 when it will be the turn of d Ibos to produce d next President.u will say I said so......
There is justification in his decision,in 2019 APGA will forgive him and see d wisdom in his current game plan,just try to stop pinning and support him........

"I am not the only member of APGA serving under this administration. He was a special adviser, an active member of his economic manageĀ­ment team, and frequently accompanied the president on many of his official trips abroad despite being an APGA governor."

He is tested tried and found capable to lead in future on a higher platform So, that is the logic for this defection..............8-)am a Silent Oberver pls dont crucify mecheesycheesy;(;(;(

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirTunechi:
lol

old soldier is dead and gone to his grave. ho ha gone to his grave
hahahahaahahah
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Bonga4: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
FFK, NOW BACK AS XTERVAGANZA, YOU ARE JUST SO PREDICTABLE. WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT WITH ONE ALIAS, YOU QUICKLY SWING TO ANOTHER ! Pedophile cocaine fiend! Did you Phuck one of those your daughters today??!

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by sekzy99(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by InvertedHammer: 2:37am On Oct 21, 2014
\
Bianca is a bloody hypocrite!

Few months after her husband died, she jumped in bed with PDP to butter her bread even though APGA made her a national leader in absentia.

I guess she thinks PDP is bad for Ojukwu's god son but not his wife....pot calling kettle black.

APGA (the first politicsl party to adopt GEJ, even before PDP) is dead and buried.

/

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Debooster: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
@ INVERTED HAMMER, THE FACT IS, BIANCA NEVER QUIT APGA AS PETER OBI DID. PLUS, YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING, e.g, APGA DID NOT MAKE HER NATIONAL LEADER IN ABSENTIA FEW MONTHS AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED. SHE WAS MADE NATIONAL LEADER SOMETIME THIS YEAR.
ANRY REASONABLE PERSON WILL KNOW THAT YOUR SENTIMENTS ARE BIASED BECAUSE THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT PETERVOBI GAVE HIS WORD AND BROKE IT. HE ABANDONED THE PARTY THAT MADE HIM WHAT HE IS TODAY AFTER GETTING ALL POSSIBLE ADVANTAGES FROM THAT PARTY.
YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE FOR TRYING TO JUSTIFY BETRAYAL ON BASELESS ARGUMENTS.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Aidenehi: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
For Bianca to accept an appointment from PdP she has no right to accuse Obi. What is an oath to a dead man? And of what relevance is d dead man to Obi and the Igbos now? Obi made the right choice.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bianca let me be clear, Peter Obi did what your husband would have done, he never hid his love for PDP, the reason APGA in Anambra was nicknamed APGA - PDP even when your husband was alive.

Let us compare Obi with your husband, after he committed treason and wasted ibo lives in droves, he ran away and abandoned the war front for Achuzie (who was later captured by obasanjo ) and Affiong whose mercy we are alive today, from Uli, your husband ran to Ivory coast to re unite with his latest pr00sti!tute leaving our fathers to die for a cause, he does not even believe in, the Ibo party at the time was Ziks's NCNC.

When your husband negotiated a truce with the Nigerian government, Shagari made it clear he will join NPN, a northern party that wasted Ibo lives, your husband honored that agreement, thanks to Edwin Onwudiwe who disgraced him at the senate.

so shut up and face Kayode's Amu.

Who is ojukwu where Obi is talking? Your husband could not make a kobo of investment in his life time and you shamelessly fed fat on his father's wealth till death and you want to talk to Obi anyhow?
Were you not dragging properties of Sir Louis Ojukwu, how many of such properties does your husband have to his name?
Obi was sitting on the Board of eleven companies including Fidelity bank that survived, Soludo's sunami before he contested for Governor, Obi and Ngige single handed put Anambra on the Nigerian map, same Mbakwe did for Imolites, what else did your husband achieve for Anambra if not rounding them up for Black scorpion to test his fire power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Debooster: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
@JPHILIPS . THIS MUST BE THE HEIGHT OF DESPERATION. THE FACT IS THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE WHAT IS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. OBI IS A SABOTEUR, PURE AND SIMPLE. IN TIMES PAST, THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS TYPE OF TREACHERY WOULD NOT BE IN DOUBT. ANY OTHER RUBBISH YOU ARE SPEWING OUT HERE IS LOCAL BEER PARLOUR TRASH, NOT INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT. A REAL MAN DOES NOT MAKE A COMMITMENT OR PROMISE AND THEN TURN ROUND AND BREAK IT WITHOUT QUALMS. PETER OBI BETRAYED OJUKWU AND NDIGBO, SIMPLE.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by aviazuva: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cuche:

Sounds like a typical praise-singer. Keep PROPHESYING. He'll bless you from his loot and not forget you when he makes it big at the Federal level

My dear I am big already, and above praise singing to make it big.

Though I am not a politician, I believe that man by nature is a political anomal.

I am interested in the growth and development of Ndi Igbo and Nigeria.

analytically, I saw the smart move Obi made , and also saw the ignorance in the tackle by madam

and aired my view.

Like in the game of draght the outside observer always see more than the players.

Whether you agree or not, Obi made a fast move.

I KNOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND BUT WITH TIME YOU WILL
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by aviazuva: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
jpphilips:
Bianca let me be clear, Peter Obi did what your husband would have done, he never hid his love for PDP, the reason APGA in Anambra was nicknamed APGA - PDP even when your husband was alive.

Let us compare Obi with your husband, after he committed treason and wasted ibo lives in droves, he ran away and abandoned the war front for Achuzie (who was later captured by obasanjo ) and Affiong whose mercy we are alive today, from Uli, your husband ran to Ivory coast to re unite with his latest pr00sti!tute leaving our fathers to die for a cause, he does not even believe in, the Ibo party at the time was Ziks's NCNC.

When your husband negotiated a truce with the Nigerian government, Shagari made it clear he will join NPN, a northern party that wasted Ibo lives, your husband honored that agreement, thanks to Edwin Onwudiwe who disgraced him at the senate.

so shut up and face Kayode's Amu.

Who is ojukwu where Obi is talking? Your husband could not make a kobo of investment in his life time and you shamelessly fed fat on his father's wealth till death and you want to talk to Obi anyhow?
Were you not dragging properties of Sir Louis Ojukwu, how many of such properties does your husband have to his name?
Obi was sitting on the Board of eleven companies including Fidelity bank that survived, Soludo's sunami before he contested for Governor, Obi and Ngige single handed put Anambra on the Nigerian map, same Mbakwe did for Imolites, what else did your husband achieve for Anambra if not rounding them off for adekunle to test his fire power.

Honestly i think you can make your points without resorting to insulting anybody.
The way you speak ,you seem to be old enough to talk and write with respect.
No matter what happens, Eze Igbo is still respected in Igbo land and so is his missis.
my humble opinion

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by aviazuva: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Debooster:
@JPHILIPS . THIS MUST BE THE HEIGHT OF DESPERATION. THE FACT IS THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE WHAT IS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. OBI IS A SABOTEUR, PURE AND SIMPLE. IN TIMES PAST, THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS TYPE OF TREACHERY WOULD NOT BE IN DOUBT. ANY OTHER RUBBISH YOU ARE SPEWING OUT HERE IS LOCAL BEER PARLOUR TRASH, NOT INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT. A REAL MAN DOES NOT MAKE A COMMITMENT OR PROMISE AND THEN TURN ROUND AND BREAK IT WITHOUT QUALMS. PETER OBI BETRAYED OJUKWU AND NDIGBO, SIMPLE.

Obi did not betray anybody. Ikemba did not expect Obi to remain in APGA for ever

Even when he has outgrown APGA. That will amount to slavery.

Why didnt Ikemba remain in NPN for ever.

Obi has built APGA to a level where he needed more muscle to continue. That power he can easily get from PDP

That does not make him to stop being APGA at heart.

What sense do you see in APGA campaining for Jonathan?

It is not because they so much love him but because of what they can achieve through that. SELLAH
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by xtervaganza(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bonga4:
FFK, NOW BACK AS XTERVAGANZA, YOU ARE JUST SO PREDICTABLE. WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT WITH ONE ALIAS, YOU QUICKLY SWING TO ANOTHER ! Pedophile cocaine fiend! Did you Phuck one of those your daughters today??!
e no go better for you

Say amen
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
1stola:
What is this cram.jones' girlfriend ranting about?
Hypocrite.
.....saying the same thinp over and over.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:
Abeg who read wetin the OP write? Summarise in one paragraph.

Peter Obi defected from APGA to Pig Dig Pig. Therefore,he betrayed Ikemba who's running APGA from his grave and he (Obi) is labeled a disgrace to gbogbo awon omo yyibo.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Aidenehi: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
@jpphilips that is a wise and smart write up. The igbos accusing Obi better learn from that.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Tinyemeka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
tete7000:

I have read it. I am sure you are trying to refer me to the part that says Obi could have stayed in APGA and support the president if he wants and that she is still an APGA person despite being an ambassador in PDP government.
However, my own grouse is Bianca being a cynosure of Ojukwu should never have taken any appointment from PDP. It doesn't matter she is still in APGA or not. When you look at the whole thing from the background that the first time Jonathan appointed her as Special Adviser Ojukwu was still on the bed at terminal stage of his life, the whole saga further makes Bianca looks like she doesn't understand the implications of what she did. I will continue to maintain that if anyone would take appointment from PDP, it should never have been Bianca, the widow of Ojukwu. What vow could be stonger than marital vow. Could Ojukwu hale and healthy have permitted her to take the appointment? I doubt.
APGA could nominate another for the position. Once Bianca took appointment and most especially at the critical time she did, she opened a floodgate for everyone else to romance PDP at will. She doesn't posses the moral standing to accuse Obi of treachery. She started the whole process. My own opinion though.
If I am to follow your line of reasoning (which I am not), then Ojukwu also made a grave mistake in accepting that accumulated pension for service in the [Nigerian Army].

Sometimes our assumed ideologies tend to make us cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Tinyemeka(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
cap28:

the truth is bitter, Bianca Ojukwu is not a decent woman, you dummies will never learn that these Igbo elites are only out for their own pockets and couldn't give a flying fck about you s.tupid peasants.

You can't make a sane argument without the name-calling?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by tete7000(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tinyemeka:

If I am to follow your line of reasoning (which I am not), then Ojukwu also made a grave mistake in accepting that accumulated pension for service in the [Nigerian Army].

Sometimes our assumed ideologies tend to make us cry more than the bereaved.

How is accepting an POLITICAL appointment from an opposition the same as accepting emoluments derived from one's year of service to his/her father's land? Sorry your line of comparison does not go with my argument.
After the civil war, Gowon administration declared there were not victors nor vanquished. The government then promised to absorb all military men that fought on the side of Biafra, give them appropriate promotions and pay them salaries and gratitudes arrears where deem fit. This policy remain unimplemented and many Biafra's service men were for a long time abandoned. There continue to be clamour that Nigeria's Federal Government fulfil this promise and what Ojukwu's got that you are using to compare is in line with this government promise of No victor, no vanquish. Unfortunately many other service men didn't benefit this. Can you tell me how this now compare to a political appointment? Do you think Ojukwu would have personally collected a political appointment from a PDP government?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by emmabest2000(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2014
NairaMode:
I don't need to read the write-up.
In fact I already understand that defection in Nigerian politics is equal to an ideal culture.
If you don't defect, they tag you as foolish, backward and not insightful.

The lady ranting I.e Bianca can actually defect tomorrow as well. So it's all a funny thing when a politician steps outside to accuse another.

(Permit me to share) The following is my personal opinion:
The only politician in Nigeria that I feel is near perfect, at least for me is Fashola of Lagos.
He has made several purported bad decisions but he is the only one near perfection. All the rest are the same.
His poise, intelligence, brilliance, aura, charisma, modesty and decorum will be an addition and a positive impact in the Nigerian federal political game.
Fashola bikin ..
@topic Bianca said it all !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Debooster:

Obi is a saboteur, in your words, abi? it is not for Bianca to tell us that, who is Bianca by the way? Bianca's father CC Onoh, in 1983, was the Gov. of Anambra state under the NPN (A northern party), if Bianca's father and Husband have been sleeping with northerners for political favors, who is Bianca to ask Obi to stay in APGA because it needs an Igbo Image? she dey craze?
And who are you to speak for Ndi igbo on who betrayed them? you call history that your father does not know beer palor talk? I don't blame you, I blame those malnourished pubic hairs you have in between your K-legs, that is f00ling you that you have become a man.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
tete7000:

How is accepting an POLITICAL appointment from an opposition the same as accepting emoluments derived from one's year of service to his/her father's land? Sorry your line of comparison does not go with my argument.
After the civil war, Gowon administration declared there were not victors nor vanquished. The government then promised to absorb all military men that fought on the side of Biafra, give them appropriate promotions and pay them salaries and gratitudes arrears where deem fit. This policy remain unimplemented and many Biafra's service men were for a long time abandoned. There continue to be clamour that Nigeria's Federal Government fulfil this promise and what Ojukwu's got that you are using to compare is in line with this government promise of No victor, no vanquish. Unfortunately many other service men didn't benefit this. Can you tell me how this now compare to a political appointment? Do you think Ojukwu would have personally collected a political appointment from a PDP government?

What do you know about Ojukwu? to tell us what he could and couldn't?
Ojukwu accepted NPN and dumped Zik's NPP as a condition for Amnesty, over the blood of his kindred? men and women whom he wasted for his infinite ambition?
I ask you again? what do you know about ojukwu?

Would Ibos be so hated by the Niger deltans if Ojukwu dialoged with them to join Biafra other than forcing them with a gun? despite several agreements reached with Isaac Adaka boro.

and why will the mercenary flight supposed to be bringing food for our children and women, whom have died of starvation in their hundreds of thousands, be ferrying weapons and prost!tutes for ojukwu?

I ask you again, what do you know about Ojukwu? has he honored any agreement in his life save for one that supports his selfish interest?
Ojukwu reached an agreement with Brigadier gen. ogundipe that he will support Gowan's presidency, by so doing, Ogundipe gladly relinquished his right to presidency as the highest ranking officer after Aguiyi Ironsi was murdered for peace to reign.
Ojukwu reneged on that agreement which led to the Aburi accord that eventually led to the civil war.

You kids just wake in the morning to talk nonsense for the rest of the day.

Bianca's father Christian Onoh, served as a Gov. of Anambra state under the platform of NPN a northern party, at a time when the wound of the war was still fresh in our minds did Zik, say this nonsense Bianca is spewing?

Who is even Bianca to talk where Obi her god is talking?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Akiika: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have a lot of smart igbo friends and they are the most industrial tribe in this country that can take Nigeria to one of the greatest nation of the world economically.....unfortunately, they seem not to get it politically! They still allow greedy politicians to dictate their cause. This recent marriage to Jonathan 2nd term ambition is the most ludicrous. Isn't it clear that Peter Obi and other leaders are just in the interest of their pockets? I remember all rants against Chris Ngige because he's not a member of APGA! I'm sure the new governor will follow suit and join PDP. So what's the faith of APGA politically?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by igbo2011(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2014
cap28:

that's an interesting question, I support the balkanisation of Nigeria because the current structure is an artificial construct which was created for the economic benefit of the british empire. in order for the inhabitants of this construct to realise their true destiny this construct has to revert back to what it was before its illegal annexation by the british empire.

Isn't Nigeria stronger united than under 5 different countries?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by zendy: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
jpphilips:

What do you know about Ojukwu? to tell us what he could and couldn't?
Ojukwu accepted NPN and dumped Zik's NPP as a condition for Amnesty, over the blood of his kindred? men and women whom he wasted for his infinite ambition?
I ask you again? what do you know about ojukwu?

Would Ibos be so hated by the Niger deltans if Ojukwu dialoged with them to join Biafra other than forcing them with a gun? despite several agreements reached with Isaac Adaka boro.

and why will the mercenary flight supposed to be bringing food for our children and women, whom have died of starvation in their hundreds of thousands, be ferrying weapons and prost!tutes for ojukwu?

I ask you again, what do you know about Ojukwu? has he honored any agreement in his life save for one that supports his selfish interest?
Ojukwu reached an agreement with Brigadier gen. ogundipe that he will support Gowan's presidency, by so doing, Ogundipe gladly relinquished his right to presidency as the highest ranking officer after Aguiyi Ironsi was murdered for peace to reign.
Ojukwu reneged on that agreement which led to the Aburi accord that eventually led to the civil war.

You kids just wake in the morning to talk nonsense for the rest of the day.

Bianca's father Christian Onoh, served as a Gov. of Anambra state under the platform of NPN a northern party, at a time when the wound of the war was still fresh in our minds did Zik, say this nonsense Bianca is spewing?

Who is even Bianca to talk where Obi her god is talking?

Just look at your write up. Displaying your crass ignorance for all to see. You are just one of the many Nigerians with 'slave mentality' who has never picked up a Nigerian history book to understand what happened back then and why the war was fought. Nothing you have said here is even remotely true about Ojukwu. For those who read this ignorant persons post. Be aware of this:
Ojukwu never forced any minority to join Biafra. The eastern Nigerian people's consultative assembly which comprised of all the Chiefs in the Niger-Delta gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra. The ignoramus also said that Ogundipe and Ojukwu reached an agreement to recognise Gowon as head of state when it is a known fact and even something Gowon confirmed at his birthday few days ago that one of the biggest problems Gowon and Ojukwu had was that Ojukwu told Gowon to hand over to the highest ranking officer which was Brigadier Ogundipe.This guy wants us to believe that Ogundipe and Ojukwu would agree that their Junior,Gowon,should become head of state? Finally,this dunce said that Ojukwu only depended on his fathers wealth and led Igbos to a war where they were killed. Mr man, Ojukwu entered the Nigerian army because he did not want to depend on his fathers wealth. Ojukwu became a successful business man in Ivory Coast while in exile after taking a loan and starting up. Ojukwu led his people in a war for freedom,many died but we the Igbos do not curse Ojukwu because we know freedom is always purchased in blood. South Sudan fought a war for many years and lost millions of lives to war and starvation but they have their own country today and they are enjoying it. But because you are a slave of 'one Nigeria',you will never understand the right of a people to sovereignty,self determination and the right of any body to choose if they want to be Nigerian or not. I'm proud of my Igbo nation that we fought for our freedom,and even though we lost, we should all remember that destiny delayed is not destiny denied.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Crixina(f): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
jpphilips:

Obi is a saboteur, in your words, abi? it is not for Bianca to tell us that, who is Bianca by the way? Bianca's father CC Onoh, in 1983, was the Gov. of Anambra state under the NPN (A northern party), if Bianca's father and Husband have been sleeping with northerners for political favors, who is Bianca to ask Obi to stay in APGA because it needs an Igbo Image? she dey craze?
And who are you to speak for Ndi igbo on who betrayed them? you call history that your father does not know beer palor talk? I don't blame you, I blame those malnourished pubic hairs you have in between your K-legs, that is f00ling you that you have become a man.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by jpphilips(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
zendy:

Just look at your write up. Displaying your crass ignorance for all to see. You are just one of the many Nigerians with 'slave mentality' who has never picked up a Nigerian history book to understand what happened back then and why the war was fought. Nothing you have said here is even remotely true about Ojukwu. For those who read this ignorant persons post. Be aware of this:
Ojukwu never forced any minority to join Biafra. The eastern Nigerian people's consultative assembly which comprised of all the Chiefs in the Niger-Delta gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra. The ignoramus also said that Ogundipe and Ojukwu reached an agreement to recognise Gowon as head of state when it is a known fact and even something Gowon confirmed at his birthday few days ago that one of the biggest problems Gowon and Ojukwu had was that Ojukwu told Gowon to hand over to the highest ranking officer which was Brigadier Ogundipe.This guy wants us to believe that Ogundipe and Ojukwu would agree that their Junior,Gowon,should become head of state? Finally,this dunce said that Ojukwu only depended on his fathers wealth and led Igbos to a war where they were killed. Mr man, Ojukwu entered the Nigerian army because he did not want to depend on his fathers wealth. Ojukwu became a successful business man in Ivory Coast while in exile after taking a loan and starting up. Ojukwu led his people in a war for freedom,many died but we the Igbos do not curse Ojukwu because we know freedom is always purchased in blood. South Sudan fought a war for many years and lost millions of lives to war and starvation but they have their own country today and they are enjoying it. But because you are a slave of 'one Nigeria',you will never understand the right of a people to sovereignty,self determination and the right of any body to choose if they want to be Nigerian or not. I'm proud of my Igbo nation that we fought for our freedom,and even though we lost, we should all remember that destiny delayed is not destiny denied.

prove to me that the eastern consultative assembly approved the declaration of Biafra?
Who were the majority members in the assembly, their party affliations and their party leaders?

Why did isaac Adaka boro capture portharcourt and parts of Bonny for Nigeria if the Niger deltans in the eastern assembly unianimously agreed to declare Biafra like you claimed?

ogundipe denounced his position of head of state in the interest of peace, why was ojukwu crying more than the bereaved?

It is only a f00l like you think that ojukwu has ever earned a kobo in his life, it is only a m0r0n like you that will think that a refugee on political assylum will be given a loan by the govt of ivory coast.
It is like saying that Russia can easily give state loan to wiki leaks to start a buisness.

i dont care if you sleep and wake from Bianca's cvnt to believe ojukwu fought for self determination, I will not argue that part with you because it is a priceless knowledge not worthy for the decendants of fvcktards.
Continue f00ling yourself, it is still your right.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by zendy: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
jpphilips:

prove to me that the eastern consultative assembly approved the declaration of Biafra?
Who were the majority members in the assembly, their party affliations and their party leaders?

Why did isaac Adaka boro capture portharcourt and parts of Bonny for Nigeria if the Niger deltans in the eastern assembly unianimously agreed to declare Biafra like you claimed?

ogundipe denounced his position of head of state in the interest of peace, why was ojukwu crying more than the bereaved?

It is only a f00l like you think that ojukwu has ever earned a kobo in his life, it is only a m0r0n like you that will think that a refugee on political assylum will be given a loan by the govt of ivory coast.
It is like saying that Russia can easily give state loan to wiki leaks to start a buisness.

i dont care if you sleep and wake from Bianca's cvnt to believe ojukwu fought for self determination, I will not argue that part with you because it is a priceless knowledge not worthy for the decendants of fvcktards.
Continue f00ling yourself, it is still your right.

I kind of pity people like you who just peddle lies without doing a little bit of research. Talking without knowing what you are talking about. Go and read General Effiongs "Nigeria and Biafra: My story" or You can read Ben Odogwus "Nowhere to hide:Conflicts inside Biafra". There are many books to tell you that the eastern Nigeria consultative assembly had at least 2 representatives from all the districts in eastern Nigeria and at least one of those representatives had to be a traditional ruler. This assembly went to all noooks and cranny of eastern Nigeria and asked the people if they wanted to remain in Nigeria or secede. The assembly came back and gave Ojukwu the overwhelming mandate to pull out of Nigeria. Infact,in Effiongs book,he said that on the day that Biafra was declared,the people of the south-south had the largest contigent of people who came to Enugu to celebrate. You talked about Adaka Boro and he's capturing of some places in the south-south. Again you show your ignorance. Adaka Boro was doing this in 1966,long before the consultative assembly gave Ojukwu the mandate in 1967. Adaka Boro was even in jail by then so I don't know how the two events even relate. You said that Ogundipe renounced his position as head of state,Ogundipe was never head of state but was the rightful person who should have been. He was forced out by Gowon and the northerners. You should realise that after Ironsi died, there were at least 10 (Effiong,Adebayor,Njoku,Bassey,Imo,Nwawo, and others were all senior to Gowon) officers who were senior to Gowon including Ojukwu. Any of these senior officers should have become head of state not a junior like Gowon. Ojukwus quarrel with Gowon was that Gowon should not jump over his seniors to become head of state and he was right about this. You said that Ojukwu never earned a kobo in his life? Do you know that Ojukwu was a district officer for a long in Udi in present day Enugu state? Do you know that Ojukwus father did not talk to him (Ojukwu) for a many years because of Ojukwus decision to enter the army? Go and read award winning Author Frederick Forsyth's book called "Emeka" for the story of how Ojukwu started transport business while in exile with a loan he raised. Ojukwu was already a successful international business man by the time he returned from exile. Saying Ojukwu never earned a penny in his life is the height of silliness. Im not actually writing all of this for your benefit, Im writing this for those who may have read your silly posts and think this is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams / See The Cost Of Shutting Down The Internet Per Day (A Must Read) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.