Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! (8336 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by major466(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Reminds me of the TV program: Desperate Housewives. grin
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Pamcrest(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin Op I enjoyed your narration.
My experience: I was also d spectator but much older than your son. I was 9 or 10 yrs old. My older cousin didn't realise I had crawled into her bed to sleep. They came in n I guess their grunting woke me up. It was pitch dark but as my eyes accustomed to d darkness I looked n saw their silhouettes n heard sounds I hadn't heard before in my life. I snapped on d bedside light n I still remember how they both froze, saw me, jumped off each other n ran into d bathroom.
The things my cousin had to give me to ensure her secret remained safe with me.....hmmmm. That experience taught me never to take chances when such nature calls grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by benjsniper33: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oxygenbutter77:
don't you think tomorrow, the young lad will pump life into classmate of his to make her stronger?

And I will be like "That's my boy" grin grin
Nothings gives a father more pride and secret happiness than that.
My father used to receive numerous letter from school authorities complaining of my "unhealthy" relationship with school girls.He tried all he could to stop me but to no avail.

My Testimonial Reads- A quick-witted and intelligent kid but strangly c*nc*p****nt (I won't complete it)
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by jujutom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pamcrest:
grin Op I enjoyed your narration.
My experience: I was also d spectator but much older than your son. I was 9 or 10 yrs old. My older cousin didn't realise I had crawled into her bed to sleep. They came in n I guess their grunting woke me up. It was pitch dark but as my eyes accustomed to d darkness I looked n saw their silhouettes n heard sounds I hadn't heard before in my life. I snapped on d bedside light n I still remember how they both froze, saw me, jumped off each other n ran into d bathroom.
The things my cousin had to give me to ensure her secret remained safe with me.....hmmmm. That experience taught me never to take chances when such nature calls grin
My humble submission

Thanks for sharing your vigilante mission. Submission noted.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by marieolae(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
JoeCutie:
Your siggy though... "There's time for everything". Yeah, maybe it's time to unfollow you if you don't do the needful. cheesy
the needful..and what's that smiley?
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, when situation like this arises, the thought of he's just one year old would go out of you mind and you'll become very uncomfortable.. It's nothing to worry about, no one year old boy on the planet of this earth can remember such
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, when situation like this arises, the thought of he's just one year old would go out of you mind and you'll become very uncomfortable.. It's nothing to worry about, no one year old boy on the planet of this earth can remember such

Thanks, you make sense more than a dictionary.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by detunj: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dere is notin bad there nw.....just teach him and find him a partner

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by daey118(m): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Daey118... I want to ask u a very simple question and i need a straight answer... Do u remember all what happend around you when u were a year old?

Iono.what age I was then. But yup.. I do remember myself with the feeding bottle ish..which am guessing is around that time. Probably undecided
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2014
iceberylin:
U see y you should park out of that one room apartment undecided
lol!
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by JoeCutie(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
marieolae:
the needful..and what's that smiley?
Follow back!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / Talking About Cute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.