Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night (2919 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Menses On Wedding Night? / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shyshally(f): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Before tying the knot, every couple imagines what their wedding night might look like — some combination of rose petals, champagne and hours of mind-blowing sex come to mind.
But the truth is, sex rarely is the main event — if it happens at all. Below married Redditorsweigh in on what really happens on the wedding night:
1. You cuddle: “For the first time in my life I said, “Can we just cuddle tonight?”. I was too drunk.”
2. You eat wedding leftovers and laugh until it hurts: “The day was exhausting from all the… everything. I anticipated this, so our flight out for our honeymoon wasn’t until the next day. We left the reception and drove an hour to a nice hotel near the airport. We spent the evening eating leftovers from our reception and talking/laughing about the big day. Then we slept, and it was wonderful.”
3. You fall asleep: “We were both mentally and physically exhausted by the time we made it to the suite so we went straight to bed. To sleep.”
4. You soak in a hot tub, and maybe have some sex: “We soaked in the huge tub in our hotel room…and had sex.”
5. Or you take a bath, but don’t have sex: “Took a bath, fell asleep.”
6. You watch movies in bed: “We were pretty wiped but we stayed up and watched ‘Dumb and Dumber’ in the hotel room.”
7. You eat delicious junk food: “Sex, then ate Oreos in bed. 10/10.”
8. You spend time with friends: “Sex, then drinking with friends.”
9. You get ready for bed as a married couple for the first time: “We went home, he helped me take the pins out of my hair, and then I took a shower to get all of the hairspray out. Then we went to bed.”
10. You order room service and pop champagne because you finally have the rest of your life to hang with your BFF: “It was awesome! We ordered room service so we didn’t have to leave the room and the hotel gave us a complimentary bottle of champagne. We went to sleep that night wrapped around each other, completely exhausted from the days events. The next morning, we woke up on polar opposite sides of the California king bed with our backs to each other. This is when we learned that we are not snugglers.”
Culled from The Huffington Post.
Source ; http://nwdailyblog.com/for-the-first-time-in-my-life-i-said-can-we-just-cuddle-tonight-i-was-too-drunk-couples-share-how-they-spent-their-wedding-night/
So over to you married couples in the house,how did yours go?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shamsuRana(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just went home,took a long rest and d day after,stated watching our dinner event vidz and pix..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by Eastherbunny(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ohh no marriage
I shouldn't be here.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
After watching them second chance, all about camila etc.... Ma friend was thinking her wedding night would be like that. Just for her and her husband to lover up that night under the tree sad
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
*strolls in eating roasted plantain and fish* grabs front row
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by fairygeh(f): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Not married yet,will come back next year to share how I spent it grin grin grin by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by chibwike(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
am not married
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by missdebs(f): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
oya whia our married couples na
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Phew ! It was a day full of frantic activities.. After we vacated the reception and on getting to our apartment, the last thing on my mind was sexxxx cos I knew it was now at the tip of my finger.. We gisted for a few hours and I just quickly too a nap and when I opened my eyes, it was dawn
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by fitzmayowa: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Make I spread mat incase...
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by AnonymustME(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just here to read comments grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shyshally(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Eastherbunny:
Ohh no marriage
I shouldn't be here.
Ha!seems someone here is scared of commitment Oh grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shyshally(f): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
kulkatty:
After watching them second chance, all about camila etc.... Ma friend was thinking her wedding night would be like that. Just for her and her husband to lover up that night under the tree sad
Hmmm,dats soo nt romantic,I feel ders more to this story than ur letting
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shyshally(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
Not married yet,will come back next year to share how I spent it grin grin grin by God's Grace.
We r waiting oh, smiley
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by shyshally(f): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
Phew ! It was a day full of frantic activities.. After we vacated the reception and on getting to our apartment, the last thing on my mind was sexxxx cos I knew it was now at the tip of my finger.. We gisted for a few hours and I just quickly too a nap and when I opened my eyes, it was dawn
Awww,seems this is the reality,not what all these romance novels n movies tell us
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by jmoore(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
It happened in 2016. A night I will never forget, a night of two virgins....

Story to be concluded in 2016.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
jmoore:
It happened in 2016. A night I will never forget, a night of two virgins....

Story to be concluded in 2016.
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa

(1) (Reply)

Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? / Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.