Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? (2874 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / GUYS: What Is The Highest Amount You Ever Gave Or Spent On Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
If you know you are classy,independent minded,disciplined,highly principled and you believe that a guy shouldn't ALWAYS be the one spending on you all the time(as you tend to reciprocate by doing some spending or possibly handing him cash),then this thread is for you.Let us know the highest amount you have given or spent on a guy(Emphasis on boyfriend or husband not siblings).

I know there's gonna be lots of forming on this one but am challenging ya'll to be sincere.Guys,you can also let us know the highest amount a girl has given or spent on you.

Lemme keep it rolling,i once had this girl that gave me #20,000 cash without even asking,she just sensed i was a lil broke at the time and i needed the money to get me an equipment i needed,believe me ya'll, i was shocked to the extent i handed the cash back to her but she annoyingly declined. Damn! Do girls like that still exist? I know it might not be too big but then...
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Interesting!

I have never received money from a girl. However, I have received gifts and girls have paid my tf a few times, but never gotten a monetary gift.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
ladies hardly give money but gifts.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by demelza: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
#3,OOO.
He collected the money from me as a guarantee that I would see him later in church. Before the end of the day, riot happened in school and everywhere was shut down. This happened in June, saw him January of the following year when school reopened.
He's my bestfriend so no biggie.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by iceberylin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
#3,OOO.
He collected the money from me as a guarantee that I would see him later in church. Before the end of the day, riot happened in school and everywhere was shut down. This happened in June, saw him January of the following year when school reopened.
Just 3,000 shocked
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by NiceMan4(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even cases where girls would have given me something; I stylishly turn it down.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by demelza: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Just 3,000 shocked

Just wetin?
Oya go thief am. undecided
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Mcowubaba: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
#3,OOO.
pls wats the name of this FILM..cheesy wink

the only FEMALE that has given me money is my Mummy nd sisters !!!
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by iceberylin(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
Just wetin?
Oya go thief am. undecided

Lol...the difference is clear grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
#3,OOO.
As in he was to initially borrow the money from you? Are you counting it as giving? cheesy
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
diddydiva:
ladies hardly give money but gifts.

Thats a new one. grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Interesting!

I have never received money from a girl. However, I have received gifts and girls have paid my tf a few times, but never gotten a monetary gift.
Have you ever asked?
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Maamin(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am here to read a lot of lies grin Oya!
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by remsonik(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
20,000 he borrowed it and he only returned 10k
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Maamin(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
remsonik:
20,000 he borrowed it and he only returned 10k

You borrowed him not give. things only went sour and he returned 10k..had it been he returned the whole 20k you would have collected it grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by emperorchedda(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
I had this rich chick back then in 2012 she had a fiance in Italy who sends her money on a regular, all I can say is that she gives me anything I wanted even before needing #neverforget

1 Like

Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
Have you ever asked?

Well, I have never asked and I hope not to find myself in such position
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Kenneth205(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Observing from a Mango tree!
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by remsonik(f): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maamin:

You borrowed him not give. things only went sour and he returned 10k..had it been he returned the whole 20k you would have collected it grin

Yes I would ve cos at that time I was serving and it was a whole month allawee. I have given more than that to guys who are my friend. As for my exes what I gave them in terms a gifts is enough to buy a plot of land in my hometown if added up altogether

1 Like

Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by ronald4lif(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
I had this rich chick back then in 2012 she had a fiance in Italy who sends her money on a regular, all I can say is that she gives me anything I wanted even before needing #neverforget

So you both conspired to magarist the Italo wink
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by justmag(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
A girl bought me a brand new laptop and beats by dre headphone but she was not nigerian.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I have never asked and I hope not to find myself in such position
Lol. For real
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Maamin(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
remsonik:

Yes I would ve cos at that time I was serving and it was a whole month allawee. I have given more than that to guys who are my friend. As for my exes what I gave them in terms a gifts is enough to buy a plot of land in my hometown if added up altogether

As if the first lie was not enough..you are still adding more to it shocked...but issoryt! that is why I parked my car here grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by demelza: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
As in he was to initially borrow the money from you? Are you counting it as giving? cheesy
It was not borrowing jare! He forcefully collected it so I would see him later on.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Tymax(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ladies be mentioning money they lent to their boyfriends. Money they collected back double fold. Money that was not even theirs at first.

Rubbish.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
It was not borrowing jare! He forcefully collected it so I would see him later on.
Lol.Thats even worst.Its not borrowing sef,more like keeping.You shouldnt count it as anything
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Odunharry(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
cheesy softysparky is different..she gave me 500,000naira..

Na 4 dream but i no still c dat money collect,e pain me ehn
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
I can't recall the exact amount but for my ex I've spent close to 30k on him
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by demelza: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
Lol.Thats even worst.Its not borrowing sef,more like keeping.You shouldnt count it as anything
Its still something jor.
He hasnt given me the money up till now.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Djicemob: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tymax:
Ladies be mentioning money they lent to their boyfriends. Money they collected back double fold. Money that was not even theirs at first.

Rubbish.
grin I tell u.Almost a page gone and no girl has given a dime to her boyfriend...heck! Even husband sef.Let us keep watching sha.Later they'll open threads on how not to date a stingy guy.
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Tymax(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
grin I tell u.Almost a page gone and no girl has given a dime to her boyfriend...heck! Even husband sef.Let us keep watching sha.Later they'll open threads on how not to date a stingy guy.

Lol. You see them?

It is a mark of honour to be called stingy nowadays. Cos to me, stingy means prudent, shrewd, not wasteful... I like that. grin
Re: Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odunharry:
cheesy softysparky is different..she gave me 500,000naira..

Na 4 dream but i no still c dat money collect,e pain me ehn
Chaiiiiiii diaris godu ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo / He Cant Woo A Girl In His Dialect. Am I Alone? / Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.