Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (11406 Views)

NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal / Subsidy Removal: The Govt Has A Superior Argument Than NLC/TUC And Civil Society / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Canme4u(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Kicking out all the cluelessness in Nigeria is a job that must be done by everyone of us

#KickOutAllTheCluelessnessComes2015
Re: . by gratiaeo(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

But you and your fellow ibos are personally responsible for the failure called GEJ or is that not so??
You people are stu pid and hopeless. Didn't GEJ win election in Ondo, Oyo Ogun, Ekiti, Kwara state? And after all this noise and public dance of shame, you and your hypocritical region will vote the "clueless" one again. Your people are the biggest hypocrites i have come across with

1 Like

Re: . by ogbronx(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
Of course Nigerians deserve the hopeless government they get. There are times in my frustration when I'm almost tearful reading brain-dead, deluded idiots on here trumpeting the imaginary achievements of a most hopeless, inept, rotten-to-the-core, weak leadership. A leadership the world can see for the hopeless clowns they are, except the domestic paid keyboard warriors that come here to shamelessly peddle falsehoods.

How can you say we don't deserve the leaders we get when the pervading caveman election strategy in some recent elections was to distribute expired rice to desperate people, instead of putting together a coherent manifesto and articulating topical political arguments as to the intentions of the intending government? This is a very hopeless country. I laugh everytime I see chest-thumping "patriots". It's like bragging about your father that everybody in the neighbourhood knows is a hopeless, jobless drunkard.

GEJ is a spineless, incompetent clown. Surrounds himself with the most corrupt, rotten elements in society; admits his spinelessness in the face of the impunity of the so-called "cabals" that control sectors of the country; shows no charisma or leadership traits; generally clueless about basic crisis management with his amateurish utterances. I could go on all day. Has next to no redeeming qualities, and stumbled into every electoral post he has held without the required leadership qualities to get him there. The man is simply out of his depth.

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

Lalasticlala

Obinoscopy

FP
Re: . by Reptyle(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by blackfase(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Una don go dig this one out again. Naija peeps, I hail......nice sha. Lets revisit & xray d old lies & con of d lying crook once again.
Re: . by madamoringo(f): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Bump to front page!

Let the bummer barcanista explain, he now has the answers from PDP and Jonadafteen!
Re: . by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
If Barcanista truly has any iota of shame left in him...he would have quit NL after making his defection...he's just an embarassment now..i mean, how is he gonna defend these or deny it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 All Time Most Influential People From Edo State. / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders / Federal High Court Accredited Journalists, Not DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.