Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool (3455 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Story......

A man having an argument with
his wife in the heat of which the
wife called him a fool, the
husband got angry and said he
can not be called a FOOL by a
woman not even his wife; she
must therefore leave his house.
Neighbors intervened and the
matter was resolved. But the
wife was still bristling with
anger.
Later that night it rained
heavily, and it was so cold the
husband wanted to perform his
manly duty, sneaking his hand
to touch his wife's thighs in the
dark, the wife said "who is that
FOOL?". The husband gently and
quietly answered, "It's Me!
One word for the Man
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Alfred200825(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Fool!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
A fool he indeed is...

All these quasi and libertinic Men that can hardly put their libidonal impulses in check though...

He need be publicly flogged.
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
blizard44:
A fool he indeed is...

All these quasi and libertinic Men that can hardly put their libidonal impulses in check though...

KaIiIi

Bros this is teeew much grin grin grin
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by izaray(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2014
He is really a big fool! Anyway is normal in so many men,

i dnt kno why, whenever they are in their manly mood,

they easily get admitted to so many things, just for them to get satisfy

Hope men will change 4rm dis their funny act some day!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Afrok(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Konji nah bastard undecided, it can make any man become or behave like a fool .
Claim say U wise but when that thing between ur leg wey no get conscience start troubling ur boxers, calling U a fool might be an understatement cheesy.

So the man was a fool under that circumstances tongue

1 Like

Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
Konji nah bastard undecided, it can make any man become or behave like a fool .
Claim say U wise but when that thing between ur leg wey no get conscience start troubling ur boxers, calling U a fool might be an understatement cheesy.

So the man was a fool under that circumstances tongue

Yea bros na true talk yσυ yarn so O!

Konjictivity no get respect O... E fit hook person for church self grin
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Pr0ton: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Confirm fool grin
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:

The man ₩συℓ∂ have acted wisely tHo..

Like he should ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st dress up pretending hez going to a night club... But konji don hook the man he gast no option than to oblige being a fool grin

I bet it the woman will call him back grin
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2014
Pr0ton:
Confirm fool grin

LoL.. Master Pr0ton i see yσυ sir!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Pr0ton: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

LoL.. Master Pr0ton i see yσυ sir!

Biggest Boss.. I dey hail o
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Pr0ton: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:

Women are no exception.. Theirs is worst
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by izaray(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The man ₩συℓ∂ have acted wisely tHo..

Like he should ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st dress up pretending hez going to a night club... But konji don hook the man he gast no option than to oblige being a fool grin

I bet it the woman will call him back grin
But dat would av been, try ur luck lol
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by ERCROSS(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2014
blizard44:
A fool he indeed is...

Truly, that moment is the weakest moment of a man..
But a sensible man must learn not to show signs of vulnerability in such times..
Learn not to get disconnected with your brain at such moments bcoz our women have learn to utilize it as their greatest weapon.

My thought tho..
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by goalburner(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2014
His foolishness is period--to get his dik into her pant
And afta dat he might send her packin next mornin finally.
So there4, hez a wize guy
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by izaray(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Pr0ton:

Women are no exception.. Theirs is worst
Lol..for wer, you kno dat's not true,

We control ourselves more better than men, Konji can't fall our hands any how u kno dat,

a man can just sight a lady from a distance,

and d next tin you see his trouser dancing Doro..all because of konji tins dat's on his mind lol
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Elinob(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
A man must act wisely nd live wisely also! If u woman take u as a fool main say u r fool truly
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Afrok(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Yea bros na true talk yσυ yarn so O!

Konjictivity no get respect O... E fit hook person for church self grin
abii na wink... Only if konji no be bastard where some men (if not all) dey, some females (if not all) for no dey get free ride into the man's head and demand for heaven and earth cheesy
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by guente02(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:

We control ourselves more better than men, Konji can't fall our hands any how u kno dat,

and d next tin you see his trouser dancing Doro..all because of konji tins dat's on his mind lol
You're just about the truth.
I even wonder if women exhibit/experience such.
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Pr0ton: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:

Lol.. Guess not all men sha.. It happens to some women too oo (tho very rare).

You know why you guys think men can't hold themselves... Their erection is easily seen and detected... How on earth can we figure you girls' nipples?.. You see... In my view... We are all the same...
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by izaray(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pr0ton:

Lol.. Guess not all men sha.. It happens to some women too oo (tho very rare).

You know why you guys think men can't hold themselves... Their erection is easily seen and detected... How on earth can we figure you girls' nipples?.. You see... In my view... We are all the same...
Lol..is true sha!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

Truly, that moment is the weakest moment of a man..
But a sensible man must learn not to show signs of vulnerability in such times..
Learn not to get disconnected with your brain at such moments bcoz our women have learn to utilize it as their greatest weapon.

My thought tho..
You're right sir. Absolutely!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
But dat would av been, try ur luck lol

Abi..

Madam how're yσυ today
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by lawrenceunaa: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
The man na real fool undecided
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
abii na wink... Only if konji no be bastard where some men (if not all) dey, some females (if not all) for no dey get free ride into the man's head and demand for heaven and earth cheesy

Konji na bast*rd.. the former demands money..

New law of demand ans supply
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by izaray(f): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abi..

Madam how're yσυ today
My dear, am doing good, tnks!
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Rose111: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Story......

A man having an argument with
his wife in the heat of which the
wife called him a fool, the
husband got angry and said he
can not be called a FOOL by a
woman not even his wife; she
must therefore leave his house.
Neighbors intervened and the
matter was resolved. But the
wife was still bristling with
anger.
Later that night it rained
heavily, and it was so cold the
husband wanted to perform his
manly duty, sneaking his hand
to touch his wife's thighs in the
dark, the wife said "who is that
FOOL?". The husband gently and
quietly answered, "It's Me!
One word for the Man

thanks for making me laff.
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rose111:

thanks for making me laff.

Ma pleasure ma'am
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by ElFenomeno1: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Smh
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
My dear, am doing good, tnks!

Like you're shunning ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ off or something

The exclamation mark(!) Is somehow scary to me..

1 Like

Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Afrok(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Konji na bast*rd.. the former demands money..

New law of demand ans supply
shocked sometimes sef when U have what it takes to meet the demands, u've got to act like a fool just to get the supply undecided. Everything still falls under the fact that konji is really a bastard. I know why am hammering on this tongue.
Re: Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool by Dopeyomi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
shocked sometimes sef when U have what it takes to meet the demands, u've got to act like a fool just to get the supply undecided. Everything still falls under the fact that konji is really a bastard. I know why am hammering on this tongue.

Boss yσυ fit tell ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ more

Abi yσυ dey eye person for here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Schoolmate / My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? / I Love Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.