Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly (4531 Views)

House Of Reps Move To Ban Hiace Buses Over Bayelsa Auto Crash / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Reps Move To Criminalise Late, Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by lomprico(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2014
jacabi:

That is where the problem lies. "Once the mouth don chop, the eyes go close".
Abi o!
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by jodeci(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=Nonybb post=27336384]My People are f0ols, and f0oled by the Old thieving Politicians. How many Nigeria got TV talkless of getting a Digital Cable? Wake up People. They didnt do it for you and me, they did it for themselves because it bitten them individually. They spend Millions to acquire TV and the only channels they watch is the foreign one, so they particularly know the price of these subscriptions. How many of them have gone to the market to inquire about the Price of 1 Cup of Garri. And who needs "TV" when Garri have disappeared from the Table? I must eat before I watch TV. One they did leaving the other left undone because they live in world of profligacy, sleaze, looting and stashing in hard currencies. I am currently reviewing my decision to vote GEJ next year[/quotel]

FOO.LS ARE QUICK TO CALL OTHERS FO.OL

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by georgee(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Nonybb:
My People are f0ols, and f0oled by the Old thieving Politicians. How many Nigeria got TV talkless of getting a Digital Cable? Wake up People. They didnt do it for you and me, they did it for themselves because it bitten them individually. They spend Millions to acquire TV and the only channels they watch is the foreign one, so they particularly know the price of these subscriptions. How many of them have gone to the market to inquire about the Price of 1 Cup of Garri. And who needs "TV" when Garri have disappeared from the Table? I must eat before I watch TV. One they did leaving the other left undone because they live in world of profligacy, sleaze, looting and stashing in hard currencies. I am currently reviewing my decision to vote GEJ next year
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by IfyAwazie(f): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2014
I wish dey ban Dstv in Nigeria. Startime will do.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by armadeo(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2014
iterator25:
arms deal payback slowly creeping in

grin grin grin I love your sense of humour. That been said Dstv is ripping us off daily in this country.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by orobs93(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2014
I support this one DIE.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by moufan: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2014
they should just ban dstv from Nigeria, very useless company holding Nigerians to ransom.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by Mclick(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Let them not forget the telecom companies if they are serious about the legislative business and the lives of Nigerians
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by eightsin(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice move but e work
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by Osgilliat(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2014
their pocketses must be getting dry,and it needs to be replenish..therefore attacking the big dogs in the game,knowing too well that is a battle that can never be won. I will keep praying for them shaa...for praying sake.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by CzarChris(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by CzarChris(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by CzarChris(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Nonybb:
My People are f0ols, and f0oled by the Old thieving Politicians. How many Nigeria got TV talkless of getting a Digital Cable? Wake up People. They didnt do it for you and me, they did it for themselves because it bitten them individually. They spend Millions to acquire TV and the only channels they watch is the foreign one, so they particularly know the price of these subscriptions. How many of them have gone to the market to inquire about the Price of 1 Cup of Garri. And who needs "TV" when Garri have disappeared from the Table? I must eat before I watch TV. One they did leaving the other left undone because they live in world of profligacy, sleaze, looting and stashing in hard currencies. I am currently reviewing my decision to vote GEJ next year
Guy you well at all? Are sure your in Nigeria? Or are one of those punks that are outside this country that think the picture of an African is that of war torn areas in Somalia? Or the bush people you watch on the gods must be crazy? We're not doing that bad in this country.
BTW, na only you and your linage be f000ls abeg o

On the topic? Its about time we had pay-per-view in this country. Can't think of anything as wicked as when you're on a two weeks rotation and you still pay a months bill on cable t.v angry

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by shizzleStar: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
patmaine:

Yes ur people are fools. U and ur family

by the way I still 've garri on my table. but I prefer wheat....

Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by arabbunkum: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2014
This is a very good move by the reps. The next target should be MTN and their criminal acts against Nigerians.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by Meringe(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
udemzyudex:

So whats ur point now?

U wan campaign abi?
facing the clear facts that our southern politicians are after their interest.

Northerners are not our problem, igbo, yoruba, ijaw, efik, ibibio, etc we are our own problem.

what can you deduce that a civil servant of Igbo extraction was promoted as at when due from grade level 4 he started in the north till he got to level 12, he was transferred to Aba, on getting to Aba, he has not been promoted since 2001 till he retired this year cos they said he has no degree, but northerners promoted him cos he is an experienced staff with the engineering department. Our southern brothers wanted to demote him cos he has no degree but he has experience than his boss with masters degree. The staff would have reached his working career if he remained in the north.

Bottom line is that Northern Nigerian leader primarily thinks of his people before considering any policy.

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by ChimaAdeoye: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
It is hard to trust Nigerians in this type of business issue. While one welcomes the breaking of the DSTV monopoly to ensure affordability and better service, I fervently hope this action isn't born out of a desire to help their own companies break even.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by masseratti: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
The most annoying part is that they use to show movies that were premiered a year ago,but this days,cos of dstv box office,they now repeat just one movie over and over again in one month period as if they can't show others,to put salt on injury they will tell you the movie on M premier was brought to you by a firm,imagine something you paid for they are telling me it was brought to me cos a firm is advertising.

On advertisment they are killing terrestrial tv stations and all the money they are making from advert in Nigeria are being taken to SA which in turn is putting pressure on the Naira.
Re: Reps Move To Clip Dstv, Others’ Monopoly by niceeric(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nonybb:
so u dont av a TV?.....or u probably know someone who doesn't own one??.....in what hole do u stay??...must be waaayyyyyyy outside our borders..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Governors Who May Not Return To Power In 2019 / Igbos Bow To No One,abaribe Was Right After All.pics. / Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.