Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says (22189 Views)

Zuma And Wives / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by ApolloFist: 1:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Fact: Nigeria is Royal Dutch Shell & B.P's subsidiary. China is buying up all your banks and will own your infrastructure since it is building it. South Africa gives you your television & cellphones and if you think Nigeria is owned by Nigerians then damn you need to do your math. 80% of your economy depends on oil. Who do you think owns that oil? You or RDS? and now it seems China too. The only reason investors are flocking to your country is because you are more than eager to suck their d--ks. You are mindless consumers and they want to capitalize on that.

You take excerpts from my response and reply with empty rebutals at worst. I will admit, I unfair to call you lazy. Its not true. I have respect for how you guys have entrepeneural savvy, feirce will & strong spirits. A respect I reserve to serve myself not you. You see, I don't mind giving credit where its due because I believe in my abillities & have no need to compare myself to anyone, to validate them. Unlike you Nigerians. You say whites run SA but you treat them like gods over here. They charge you more than 400% percent for their services & business and you KNOWINGLY pay them. But when a black man with the same, if not better expertise comes and offers the same business & services at the actual price, you say No. Even when that guy has a genuine interest in adding value out here. So sad when house negroes act high and mighty. We in SA don't talk too much coz we're learning you, learning whites & learning the Chinese. Our middle class & elite are slowly building a strong black SA economy while you talk sh-t & eay what the media gives you. There are so many things happening in SA that the media doesn't report & the long term effects are going to be glorious. So keep talking, coz you clearly have no idea. By the time 20 years have passed we will have out classed you in every aspect of human development. As we are already doing.

We criticize ourselves just as you do but we are learning and growing from them. Not denying like you. & no amount of rebutals & mockery will change that. Keep celebrating your mediocre output & posting crap about us Mzansi blacks. It won't change the fact that South Africa's blacks are feircely talented & feircely world class when applying those talents. When we get it right, we get it RIGHT. Because we know exactly whats wrong. So carry on with your crap. Cook up some clever retorts. But keep watching. You're about to see magic.
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by seppuku: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2015
ApolloFist:
Fact: Nigeria is Royal Dutch Shell & B.P's subsidiary. China is buying up all your banks and will own your infrastructure since it is building it. South Africa gives you your television & cellphones and if you think Nigeria is owned by Nigerians then damn you need to do your math. 80% of your economy depends on oil. Who do you think owns that oil? You or RDS? and now it seems China too. The only reason investors are flocking to your country is because you are more than eager to suck their d--ks. You are mindless consumers and they want to capitalize on that.
You take excerpts from my response and reply with empty rebutals at worst. I will admit, I unfair to call you lazy. Its not true. I have respect for how you guys have entrepeneural savvy, feirce will & strong spirits. A respect I reserve to serve myself not you. You see, I don't mind giving credit where its due because I believe in my abillities & have no need to compare myself to anyone, to validate them. Unlike you Nigerians. You say whites run SA but you treat them like gods over here. They charge you more than 400% percent for their services & business and you KNOWINGLY pay them. But when a black man with the same, if not better expertise comes and offers the same business & services at the actual price, you say No. Even when that guy has a genuine interest in adding value out here. So sad when house negroes act high and mighty. We in SA don't talk too much coz we're learning you, learning whites & learning the Chinese. Our middle class & elite are slowly building a strong black SA economy while you talk sh-t & eay what the media gives you. There are so many things happening in SA that the media doesn't report & the long term effects are going to be glorious. So keep talking, coz you clearly have no idea. By the time 20 years have passed we will have out classed you in every aspect of human development. As we are already doing.
We criticize ourselves just as you do but we are learning and growing from them. Not denying like you. & no amount of rebutals & mockery will change that. Keep celebrating your mediocre output & posting crap about us Mzansi blacks. It won't change the fact that South Africa's blacks are feircely talented & feircely world class when applying those talents. When we get it right, we get it RIGHT. Because we know exactly whats wrong. So carry on with your crap. Cook up some clever retorts. But keep watching. You're about to see magic.

****YAWN****

Ya'll been talking....ooops sorry "debating" this crap for years on nairaland and no progress but you still here trying so hard to convince us of your superior talents. You guys are either really daft, plain retarded or something being said about you is obviously true.

The f.o.ol who employed you in naija is indeed a f.ool. You need to go home and help fix your XENOPHOBIC people.

Where are your black Sout African forums where we can chime in and exchange ideas?

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by ApolloFist: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
No comeback except a yawn. And we've been debating this for years on this forum? Thats it? Thats all you got?
More proof of how South Africa out classes you. We will debate you to your grave. Get a clue little buddy. When you swim with the big boys, you better know how to hold your breath coz it gets real. Fast.

Xenophobic people. Really we're gonna go there? Boko Haram anyone? 200 missing girls anyone? Teenage Suicide bombers who killed hundreds anyone? Instead you're gonna bust my chops to why South Africans finally snapped at the continual intrusion of the foreign presents in their country as most countries do. Really? Hey why not talk about how much AIDS we got. Oh no wait you can always talk about...oh no thats it isn't it? When the truth is in your face you retreat like little girls and lash out. Hm ofcourse. Now I'm also a slowpoke for responding to a few pounts you brought up.
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by morpheus24: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
ApolloFist:
No comeback except a yawn. And we've been debating this for years on this forum? Thats it? Thats all you got?
More proof of how South Africa out classes you. We will debate you to your grave. Get a clue little buddy. When you swim with the big boys, you better know how to hold your breath coz it gets real. Fast.
Xenophobic people. Really we're gonna go there? Boko Haram anyone? 200 missing girls anyone? Teenage Suicide bombers who killed hundreds anyone? Instead you're gonna bust my chops to why South Africans finally snapped at the continual intrusion of the foreign presents in their country as most countries do. Really? Hey why not talk about how much AIDS we got. Oh no wait you can always talk about...oh no thats it isn't it? When the truth is in your face you retreat like little girls and lash out. Hm ofcourse. Now I'm also a slowpoke for responding to a few pounts you brought up.

Lets just put it this way, nothing you have said is exactly new information and if you are looking for rebuttals just run a search you Lazy du.mmy. You want to me play childish games with you to feed your S.TUPID Ego. We've been on this B>TICH since 2008 and this New fish on the block calling the GREAT MORPHEUS "little buddy", How insulting.

Go ahead rehash more information so we can see how smart you think you are.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Real Black African Country[/size]
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by fran6uc(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2015
4 all d followership I've given 2 dis thread, all I c is 'HATE' albeit 2 pple struck me as "educated & enlightening" Morpheus & d see-through 'nobody'. most of d lot either beefing SA or 9JA. well I got schooled by some links I followed & I've a few 2 thank.
Fellow 9JA ninjas, I need u guys 2 read up 'John Perkins' & download his 'confessions of an economic hitman'. Bliv me SAs ain't our problems cos d US is trying 2 sell us a cap 4d price of a human head & we need 2 act fast. shell should pack-up already & b on dia way cos dey are spilling our oil on our lands & waters 2 cripple us & after years in court dey are handing out a few million dollars. we aint gon end up like Ecuador, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Iraq,panama, Vietnam, Venezuela & co. our sovereignty has Neva been so threatened like it is 2day. we can start with d media & soonest we'll b taking d fight 2 dem at d Deltas, & who knows someday SAs would b aiding dat cause. press TV & Google has a lot on America & dia many Hoax. Also look up mass vaccination of Kenyan girls with a hidden contraceptive bt not until Catholic doctors found out. depopulation of d world is just a way of trying 2 own Africa's as well as other weaker nations' natural resource.
can't type out hw I'd ve loved bt I've successfully passed dis on as 'our' fight. SA should b left as SA & 9JA should b left as her citizens did. dis cause depends on U

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by ApolloFist: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2015
I like how you argue Morpheus. I bring you facts about your country as to why you can never compare to South Africa and its reality and you say "So we've been saying that since 2008. South Africa. blah blah bla duh duh duh. Look at me I'm clever." You don't like me rehashing the truth about Nigeria yet you say all this garbage about South Africa. I'm done with you. You're more concerned about having the last word & being right than engaging in debate & resolving a point. In SA we breed chess masters, inventors, pioneers and from the soil of South Africa. Not by way of UK or USA 2nd gen. Our world class is home brewed. Listen to your man coz he echoes what I said when y'all called me upiddity. D--k waving contests are for children and under developed minds.As Africans we should be competing and learning from each other's strengths, and point out our weaknesses to eliminate them. Not to gossip and talk garbage. In South Africa we have our problems. But we are progressing at a hell of a rate. We are not just producing rich people, we are producing trail making world class artists, inventors & business men. South Africans are more concerned with boosting their already diverse economy by strengthening our intellectual property and boosting our industrial might. We learned from the mistakes you guys made and trust me, the big picture is slowly coming to fruition. Our middle class population grows exponentially and our net grows wider. 20 years is nothing. Talk this crap in the next 20. The things you guys were exposed to even in the 60's we only got now and in a lot of respects, we have over taken you. With a 3rd of your population. We are also learning from all this crap you spew and working on it. Because we improve when criticized. You say we're lazy. We roll up our sleaves and work harder. Thats the difference between Us and You. We pay attention to everything. And if its bad but true, we fix it. Thats why every generation is better than the last. We learn from making lots and lots of mistakes. But at some point, as always. The mistakes stop. We are already world class in so many vocations that we are in Nigeria, Dubai, Angola & Ghana sharing our expertise. Blacks. From SA. We are head hunted in Ireland, London, Italy and America for our skills. And when we get there, we are usually the 1st blacks to excell to their ranks. But born in SA & Botswana. Not 2nd generation diaspora. Exports tooled and purposed here. Thats just in a 20 year span. Staying as far down from the west as we do. Consider your population, where you are stationed & you'll arive at inevitabillity. Do the same for SA and you'll arive at true grit. We're not shameless self promoters like you. We don't buy our way into everything like you. We're like Zimbabwens, we let our works do the talking.
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Anyone still wondering why they hate Nigerians so much? and did i read someone saying that Nigerians get involve in illegal biz due to laziness? maybe they should try illegal business and see how easy it is to do

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
14:

So they dont pay for those credit.

I hate this thing of foreigners coming to SA and telling SA how to live, like they did better in their countries they ran from. i mean if you ran away from failed state, and come to a progressive state, what change do you thing you will contribute because you failed in the first place where you come from.

You will hear them on Talk radio, "Hheheheee, South africa must do this, in my country there is no this and that" I say dude, are you mad, Why did you run away then if your country was so perfect.

You dont go to America and insult americans, so never come to SA and start insulting South Africans, they will deal with you.

That a foreigner is living in your country doesn't mean he ran away. there are Americans, British, Germans, Indians living and doing business in Nigeria, did they also run away from their country? There are also south Africans living in Nigeria, America, Italy and other country, did they also ran away from their country?
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by fran6uc(m): 1:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Bunch of hating Soudies, look dis thread can't get u a green card. u don't like us period & its not like u're useful 2 either govts. honestly I prefer our bad leadership problem 2 ur 'misplaced priorities' case. if u are afraid of us like u've always been, grow some BALLS & move around.
heard some lame reliance on paper figures pertaining hw MTN isn't raking in so much 4rm 9ja compared 2 southafrica with respect 2 customer base & dis is d explanation. rather call, browse & explore with 1 network, y not get all different varieties & maximise ur naira? browse with GLO, call with mtn on campus (4-8k) & etisalat out of it. airtel also browses 4 less. with my MTN sim, I can use #200 for a week cos am paying next 2 nothing. most customers here own multiple network sims thereby not putting all eggs in 1 MTN basket. we don't think like Bantus.#respect Lucky Dube
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by 14(m): 1:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Real Black African Country[/size]

The dude is talking rubbishh, He cant even make sense. These Americans wanna be Nigerians think they have got it all figured it out.
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2015
For me, we should have seen this coming a long time back but for the corrupt, inept and direction less prism through which the handlers of our foreign policy saw their brief. We failed to seize the golden moment for Nigeria when Nelson Mandela came into his own! Our management of the end of the apartheid years lacked creativity and proactivity so much so Nelson Mandela shut down and went to his grave appallingly disappointed at what Nigeria had become! I commend his utterances about Nigeria to my readers. All things being equal, Nigeria should have been his second home thus affording him and our leaders an opportunity to weld the two countries together for all time as partners and not bitter competitors we have now become culminating in this so called xenophobia.

My views on this issue may not be celebrated but it does indicate the rot goes deeper! For example, how many know that Thabo Mbeki should be able to find his way around Ojuelegba in Lagos unassisted and better than many Nigerians? Truth is, he and several other South Africans who later came into leadership positions in their country lived in Nigeria educated and fed on our bill because the apartheid regime longed to have them for breakfast!

When payback time came for Nigeria at the end of apartheid and commencement of black majority rule in South Africa and Thabo became President we did not leverage at all to have favours done them reciprocated. Instead our knees went weak and buckled at the altar of greed, corruption, avarice and unpatriotic zeal with our leaders cutting private deals with priviledged South Africans to compromise our wellbeing. The South Africans have so far played along as it suits them fine! What with mtn, shoprite, dstv et al reaping our large market to sustain their own economy.

The result was a large exodus of about 800,000 Nigerians to South Africa in search of a better life not in sight in Nigeria. The exodus has till date been largely unplanned, uncoordinated and without well articulated goals to further our homeland interests. Informed South Africans know all these and more - it therefore cuts no ice with them when we scream xenophobia and ingratitude in the face of current unsavoury happenings under review. We need to look inward instead!
Re: Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:

The dude is talking rubbishh, He cant even make sense. These Americans wanna be Nigerians think they have got it all figured it out.

Shut up!, how can you allow white racists to control the South African economy and own most of the land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Sacks Female Workers Replaces Women's Ministry With Ministry Of Virtue / Israel Prepares 'ground Manoeuvre' Against Hamas But No Decision Yet / U.S Increases Interest Rates, Signals Aggressive Battle Against Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.