Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso (3236 Views)

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / National Conference, Waste Of Time And Resources, Says Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kano State Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, on Tuesday in Kano debunked reports that he is under pressure to drop his presidential ambition for another candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Other aspirants are former head of state, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), former vice president, Atiku Abubakar and the publisher of Leadership Newspapers, Sam Nda Isaiah.

The party’s presidential primary is slated for December 29.

Kwankwaso, while speaking to reporters in his office on Tuesday, urged the APC leadership to avoid the mistake of adopting a consensus presidential candidate, arguing that it will spell doom for the party.

According to him, such arrangement may deny a popular candidate a ticket.

His words: “I am not under any pressure to step down for anybody, in as much as nobody has contacted me to step down, doing that will not augur well for the party.

“You see, so many people are used to either small parties, like medium sized parties, where people sit down and choose somebody in a room.

“Now, we are talking of APC, a mega party, which is not ANPP, which is not CPC, ACN, or APGA or new PDP. I always tell people to look at the example of the PDP since 1999 and in each election, people have to go for primaries, not arranged elections, real election, primary election, even when we have sitting President in 2003 and 2011, there were elections, very serious elections.

“That is why PDP has been winning all along and all others who are involved in stage managing primary elections always lose elections.

“As fate will have it, PDP has now decided to do their own primaries in the Villa, while the APC will hold their’s in the field, which clearly shows that APC will win, while the PDP will lose the elections in 2015″.

There's fire on the mountain run run run!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
“Now, we are talking of APC, a mega party, which is not ANPP, which is not CPC, ACN, or APGA or new PDP. [size=13pt]I always tell people to look at the example of the PDP since 1999 and in each election, people have to go for primaries, not arranged elections,[/size] real election, primary election, even when we have sitting President in 2003 and 2011, there were elections, very serious elections.

Unfortunately Buhari hates primaries.

15 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
“That is why PDP has been winning all along and all others who are involved in stage managing primary elections always lose elections.

I hope Kwankwaso thinks well before reapplying to join the PDP when the primaries are rigged for Buhari. We don't accept APC rejects in PDP.

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Firefire(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Failure at the edge of Miracles...

Both destined for failure already grin

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2014
I love rabiu kwakwanso comment on consensus dealts it interesting every one has its own opinion I love this at least they will conduct primary in DEC 2 this yr let's wait and see I love this its good to go for primary at least if they want to endorse buhari that time its will shown to people and d primary election will be free and fair.
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by A7(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Why y'all bums all crazy on rushing to create redundant threads about GmB lately? That's stupi.d you know.

What makes it even more stupid is the dullard that started this thread have no idea on what he just pasted, even though the message was written in simple english he still can't comprehend kwankwaso's statement.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Johnnyessence:
I love rabiu kwakwanso comment on consensus dealts it interesting every one has its own opinion I love this at least they will conduct primary in DEC 2 this yr let's wait and see I love this its good to go for primary at least if they want to endorse buhari that time its will shown to people and d primary election will be free and fair.

Buhari doesn't believe in primaries, hence my prediction it could be bloody.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by donphilopus: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Let Kwankwaso keep deceiving the gullible PDP Supporters. According to what I read online yesterday, he'd purchase the APC Presidential form to pretend as if he's contesting, but on the D-day, he would withdraw from the game and ask all his supporters to queue behind the People's General.

I just pity Atiku because of the humiliation he would encounter come December 2nd!
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by A7(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Johnnyessence:

That's true democracy dude, unlike the Pdp that endorse a person without proper consultations and threatened all aspirants to back down, the Apc allow every competent person to test his/her viability in the primaries
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by talktimi(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Things fall apart cool
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by donstevico(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2014
reserved
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by sleekpro(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2014
I was thinking this APC, with this noise they have been making, will even last for a while, at least to give PDP the run for their moneyak I didn't know they came crashing this soon.

Jona just d laff you guys!

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by fitzmayowa: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2014
donphilopus:
Let Kwankwaso keep deceiving the gullible PDP Supporters. According to what I read online yesterday, he'd purchase the APC Presidential form to pretend as if he's contesting, but on the D-day, he would withdraw from the game and ask all his supporters to queue behind the People's General.

I just pity Atiku because of the humiliation he would encounter come December 2nd!

Just wondering...Are you saying kwankwanso will just waste 27million like that or what judging from your post

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by babatope88(m): 12:53am On Oct 22, 2014
The slot is for the Mallam, what a pity? He took loan to gamble, northerners are capable of anything.
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by donphilopus: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Just wondering...Are you saying kwankwanso will just waste 27million like that or what judging from your post

To you, it might be a waste of cash. But they know the political murder the 27m is capable of committing. That cash alone can render Atiku's billons of Naira useless!

sleekpro:
I was thinking this APC, with this noise they have been making, will even last for a while, at least to give PDP the run for their moneyak I didn't know they came crashing this soon.
Jona just d laff you guys!

Who's this nitwit?! Y'all have been predicting the downfall of APC, yet, it's been waxing stronger. Is it not yet time for goons like you to know that APC is already getting to the promised land?! That's how y'all will continuing crooning APC won't last, without knowing that Buhari has been sworn in as the President!

Y'all predicted that it would not be registered, but today, we can proudly say 1yr gone. What about the much crooned National Convention, they conducted it and new leaders were elected, but the party never collapsed as predicted by you. Now, y'all have started your usual prediction [which's bound to fail] again. Is it not high time you started advising the Otuoke Failure to start arranging his luggage and get ready to leave Aso Rock cos a new Caretaker is coming in?!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros you sabi lie, you didn't read where kwankwaso said "
“That is why PDP has been winning all along and all others who are involved in stage managing primary elections always lose elections."

Kwankwaso is not a push over politician, his statement above makes it obvious he won't accept a stage managed process. Who ever told you something else is fibbing.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by sleekpro(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2014
donphilopus:

To you, it might be a waste of cash. But they know the political murder the 27m is capable of committing. That cash alone can render Atiku's billons of Naira useless!

Who's this nitwit?! Y'all have been predicting the downfall of APC, yet, it's been waxing stronger. Is it not yet time for goons like you to know that APC is already getting to the promised land?! That's how y'all will continuing crooning APC won't last, without knowing that Buhari has been sworn in as the President!

Y'all predicted that it would not be registered, but today, we can proudly say 1yr gone. What about the much crooned National Convention, they conducted it and new leaders were elected, but the party never collapsed as predicted by you. Now, y'all have started your usual prediction [which's bound to fail] again. Is it not high time you started advising the Otuoke Failure to start arranging his luggage and get ready to leave Aso Rock cos a new Caretaker is coming in?!

You can call anything you want, the question is if kwakwaso and atiku are not in support of buhari being the president, may be you will be the one to put him there.
Day dreamer like you!

If you don't know, tinubo will sell the ticket to the highest bider, and you and I know that the old general can not afford to buy it, or will he still collect loan to do so?

Wake up from you slumber bro!

#JEGtilljesuscome

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope Kwankwaso thinks well before reapplying to join the PDP when the primaries are rigged for Buhari. We don't accept APC rejects in PDP.
as far as PDP is concerned, u don't exist!

U are just another rant and madman on the internet they refused to arrest because u're good for business: free ads
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
as far as PDP is concerned, u don't exist!

U are just another rant and madman on the internet they refused to arrest because u're good for business: free ads

Bros you don eat this morning so?

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Remarkable: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2014
well, what is your own interpretation of what the Kano governor said?

A7:
Why y'all bums all crazy on rushing to create redundant threads about GmB lately? That's stupi.d you know.

What makes it even more stupid is the dullard that started this thread have no idea on what he just pasted, even though the message was written in simple english he still can't comprehend kwankwaso's statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Remarkable: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
in other wwords, he is part of an act? a primary election that is being stage-managed?
is APC allegic to being upfront, open and being honest at all? (Just before you take it personal as APShitters always do, that was a rhetorical question as they say that politics is a dirty game...).

donphilopus:

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by EMANY01(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2014
sleekpro:

You can call anything you want, the question is if kwakwaso and atiku are not in support of buhari being the president, may be you will be the one to put him there.
Day dreamer like you!

If you don't know, tinubo will sell the ticket to the highest bider, and you and I know that the old general can not afford to buy it, or will he still collect loan to do so?

Wake up from you slumber bro!

#JEGtilljesuscome

Actually i believe the Buhari can well afford to buy it.All those stories of him being dirt poor are just that: Stories.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Unfortunately Buhari hates primaries.

Yea,he is a dictator,with a fish brain and a stone heart!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Remarkable:
in other wwords, he is part of an act? a primary election that is being stage-managed?
is APC allegic to being upfront, open and being honest at all? (Just before you take it personal as APShitters always do, that was a rhetorical question as they say that politics is a dirty game...).

Donphilopus has comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2014
@AIRDIG

I hope you're paid well to post this same shiit in more than 20 topics. Get a life dude.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:
@AIRDIG
I hope you're paid well to post this same shiit in more than 20 topics. Get a life dude.

Point of correction, by my last count, it is 23 topic actually.
Sorry to debunk your lie-lie and endangered your "garri" as a professional liar in the process.
Don't take it personal, dude.

I am not a Buhari supporter. You can verify this by going through my posts.
I am just against the falsehood scam you peddled all over NL
Thou shall not lie -Source: 10 commandments[/quote]

BTW, Do you actually count my shiit? uhm?!
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros you don eat this morning so?
sure...since 7am sef..
I hope u are paid enuff to eat sha?
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Point of correction, by my last count, it is 23 topic actually.
Sorry to debunk your lie-lie and endangered your "garri" as a professional liar in the process.
Don't take it personal, dude.

I am not a Buhari supporter. You can verify this by going through my posts.
I am just against the falsehood scam you peddled all over NL
Thou shall not lie -Source: 10 commandments

BTW, Do you actually count my shiit? uhm?!

You could have fo.oled me by "am not a Buhari supporter" quote, you're either paid, jobless or both.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
sure...since 7am sef..
I hope u are paid enuff to eat sha?

You came across like you haven't.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

You could have fo.oled me by "am not a Buhari supporter" quote, you're either paid, jobless or both.

Hmmnn let me think...
Jobless grin

The unemployment situation in the Nigeria is critically bad
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Hmmnn let me think...
Jobless grin

Getting paid to post shiit is not a job, only with a mindset like yours would it be considered gainful employment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lend Your Voice To Fight Gorvernors To Actualize Lg Autonomy / Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes / Marketers Plan To Import Fuel Without Subsidy Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.