Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76170 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by bolafez(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
phs106,mts106 and chm 104...I nearly failed it ...Unaab 2010

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Pyroclast(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
ayusco85:

i got an A in that course in my finals. Geol 408

For u, not me. Not that i did'nt pass it but i was better at engineering and hydrogeology.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by olaolulazio(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Animal abortion..

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by clemz88(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:
Fluid Mechanics 1 & 2

Strength of Materials 1 & 2

Basic Mechanics 1 & 2

Calculus 1 & 2

Thermodynamics 1 & 2
civil engineering right? Cos my room mate did these courses n he was a genius.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Handsomegod(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
isoh:
Laplace Transforms(Advanced Calculus) was a nightmare especially after a scored zero over 20 in the first test my worlds were almost falling apart because the fear of Onyia(late) was like men...... But I later buckled up and braced a B.
Did I hear you call "Late Onyia" You mean Econs UNN?!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Samneer: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:
Anybody wey write Non-Mathematics or Engineering course should stop blaming the course but their Oblongata.. angry

Can you imagine, we dey call better couses like Thermodynamics and Strength of Materials, person dey write 'irrigation'?! angry

bro Thermo, na bad thing o... e no good for business o lol.. all the Otto and kreb cycles.
bro, na bad thing o
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tigonana: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
For me dat does not go to higher institution,omo all dis cours wey dem dey mention here dey scare me
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Psychobiology

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by stjudas(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
MAT 202, Ordinary Differential Equations. It's commonly called O.D.E. but later nicknamed ODi Egwu.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ayusco85(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Pyroclast:

For u, not me. Not that i did'nt pass it but i was better at engineering and hydrogeology.

ok
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by clemz88(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
olaolulazio:
Animal abortion..
haaaa! Even animal dey do abortion ni.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by NairaFeast(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped

lol. Same here. that was MTH221

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by farano(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Operations Research (OR)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chalxdon(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:

Lolz. Trust me, its nothing compare to a 14 pages qusestion in final exam, final paper
Bros wch course is that?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chaloner(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Ichiato:

Make I no scatter your head with mathematics oh grin grin
my man dat course na hell, as a mathematics student I tried to make through them all both real nd abstract including this topology, doing my masters now in mathematics but my problem now is still that abstract algebra , just thinking how a heavy man like me will carry expo enta hall because of that course , advice me oooo

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Gherrokid(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Engineering Design @ FUT Minna [Mechanical Engineering Department] . Tutored by late Dr. Vincent.
Chai....... When time for test or exams reach, I feel as if a tornado or an earthquake go come swallow us for exam all. But thank God I conquered grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Lasu 2009 ...Statistics... lecturer in charge was an old man from faculty of sciences and the large numbers of students didn't help matter in that small hall
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tuffgongjo(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Literary criticism,dr Afolayan made that course a hell.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MacluvPH(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Ethics(Madonna Uni graduates can testify to this course)its very simple and easy but difficult to pass.it brought back many students for extra year but thank God I succed the year I wrote it with my coursemates in 300level

5 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by redsquare(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
EEE 507 Introduction to VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration).
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGR UNIPORT 2006. The lecturer Engr Kamalu is a f.ucktard. The exam question the i.diot gives the student to write in 3hrs cannot be finished in 24hrs by the smartest student. More than 10 questions with over 100 sub and sub-sub questions. I'm gonna shoot that f.ool if i ever catch him. angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
Operational Research (OR)

habba that's a simple course naaa...

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by haibe(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
FBA 120, it was basically calculus, it isn't my worst result though but I remember I hardly knew anything in the exam hall.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Samneer: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
stjudas:
MAT 202, Ordinary Differential Equations. It's commonly called O.D.E. but later nicknamed ODi Egwu.

it was quite easy for me,
and I really enjoyed it
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:

but for me that course made maths a fun tho it was hell ooo...... u did numerical analysis too?
I wish I had a friend like you back then oh. I didn't do numerical analysis but I also did complex analysis and mathematical methods. Enjoyed mathematical methods though.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MadCow1: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
farano:
Operational Research (OR)

Bleep NO!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Are you serious that you struggled with Operations research?!

Professor Opafunso thought me that course.. 93%

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tuffgongjo(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Profcamsey:
EKSU
Biochem$chemistry dept get enough sadist for that school #unadite
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by skimarvel: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
brainpower:
Neuroscience- neurophysiolgy, neuroanatomy and neuropharmacology all in one. Different lecturers from 3 different departments.
nueuroanatomy is quite simple...but the other 2 na die...you gat touch part of your body for exam hall self....

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by efilefun(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
not sure there's any course in unilorin that's easy except gns and that cac they just introduced for final yr students lots of sadist full that physics dept. imagine lecturer telling you he spent 24hrs studying in this lab and you need to do the same or else u writting that course again next yr....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
ECN113 (Maths for Economists) - Dr. T.O. Awogbemi (DELSU).....

I guess ECONOMETRICS is a big deal too...come next semester
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
chaloner:
my man dat course na hell, as a mathematics student I tried to make through them all both real nd abstract including this topology, doing my masters now in mathematics but my problem now is still that abstract algebra , just thinking how a heavy man like me will carry expo enta hall because of that course , advice me oooo
Me too man. I really still don't get the abstract algebra too. Though our lecturer back then made the exam some what easy for us with past questions and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by yoged(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
zicky:
Mine was Chm 212 chemical kinetics whr they invoke formula. My seniors made thermodynamic scary.
chemical kinetics can be annoying. I did chm415 chemical kinetics mechanism. Chaiiiii, God punish devil. Some courses that have me tough time. Phy124, and chm213. Chm213 suffer me. Unilorin better by far chemistry department na war. God punish Dr rabinowitch
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Deeman87: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Engineering Metallurgy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 / JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.