Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76213 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by farano(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Bleep NO!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Are you serious that you struggled with Operations research?!

Professor Opafunso thought me that course.. 93%
Haha At last I struggled and got an A
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by glimpse(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2014
emusmith:
NUMERICAL ANALYSIS by... E.E David (E.E DEVIL, as students nicknamed him)...The grades were like the alphabets that formed his name. E,E,E,E,E,D,D,E,E,E,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,A,F,F,F,E,E,E D,D,D,D,D...LOL
ironically, his course was easy.

guess u finished from uniport. That man is cursed. he took My MTH 312. come see result na ... 02,03,00,13,05,01,....04,,06,08. guess he only wanted to use the result for statistics. Sadist full Maths department in uniport. I finished from computer science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by solaboy: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Biometrics at futa
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Omimah: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Krak:
Public Policy Analysis, an elective I took from the Department of Political Science, OAU, Ile-Ife.

Its not really about the course but about the lecturer who turned a very simple and enjoyable course into a nightmare.
By Mr. Ayeni-Akeke?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Advanced motherfĂșcking Genetics: This course was straight from the pit of hell. Made me wonder if truly there is a God up in the sky.

Calculus 2: This course was hard enough without the bald-headed arsehole of a professor.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Heyliesha(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
not Engr. Jimoh...
Caculus....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sorextee(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Econometrics ECN 305, advanced mathematical economics. Our lecturers made the course look like hell.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by runtinxnigga(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Quantitative Analyses and Techniques. Dat course na die
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by maestroferddi: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
teenidol:

Currently taking Laplace transforms, its no walk in the park.
Maybe you don't have a quality textbook. Laplace transforms is not that tough. Get a Stroud or Erwin Kretzig (spelling, suspect) and you will begin to enjoy the course.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Owabs. LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kylekent59: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
O boy na mth 304 oooo(real analysis) d course na hell fire o,,but i got a 'C' with a bomb ooo.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Toeyean1507(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
Lol,dis course na die o.It's so sooooooooooo unreal dat we students changed d name to magic/unreal analysis.I so hated dat course.I no knw hw i take get C. So irrelevant to my field too. #EKSU MAT 207

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by clemz88(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley
haba my G. Despite that our lecture was a lazy type ,comes to class when ever he likes, teaches few minuites , his calculations na sharp sharp, few weeks to exams he gave us a bulky text book n never told us where to read cos we had no lecture notes.trust guys na omo we cram text book finish. At the end I ended up smiling cos I blasted the paper.
#proudly a graduate Accountant#
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by uzolexis(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
Econometrics,gosh! I hate that course like Boko Haram.

The lecturer,Mr Ogunlana too didn't help matters at all. Don't know if he's still the one taking it.

Lasu2007.

I loved econometrics at Bsc level when it was just basic econometrics but doing msc now where I have 2 do advanced econometrics, I dread that course,it scares d hair outta ma head.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by DollyParton1(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Psychobiology
Mine was something similar to this.
Medical psychology and medical philosophy. I just hate those two courses for no reason.
And the 3rd one is bioethics cos of the psycho lecturer.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mastercee(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Definitely Analysis for Business Decisions (Bus 412)

I hated that course with passion. Ironically, I had an A
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Herrmes: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
UFS101
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
zicky:
guy structures and studio design I use cram n pour if the lecturer twist the question I twist my answer and the least I got was a C

Lol.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by OGHENE316(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley
.Very correct dat MDCS IS VERY COMPLEX N HAS D LOWEST UNIT(2)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by riac(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Mechnics of machine,Gosh...dat course hard ehn $ d lecturer make it harder.tnk God its now story
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Gorgeous58(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Chm 232, we used to call it spiritual chemistry then
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by deesquarediddy(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
chiboy429:

You are extremely right stunningjudy ,fluid mechanics was one of the astoundng courses i ever love ,. My performance was so fabulous that it made me so cospicous everybody was astonished ,the A i got was a wicked one 99/100. So the guy that said fluid mechanics was difficult is not correct in his assertion something was wrong somewhere

HAVE YOU GRADUATED?.... Wait until you take FLUID MECHANICS IV, you will understand that Fluid Mechanics is no joke

Laminar boundary layers. The-stoked equations and their approximation. Very slow motion and lubrication. Flat plate flow. Integral analysis. Similar solution. Approximate methods of solutions. Pressure gradient effects and separation. Transition: stability of laminar boundary layers to disturbances. Onset and development of turbulence. Turbulent boundary layers; means flow and fluctuations. Reynolds stresses, eddy viscosity and mixing length. The log-law. Smooth flat-plate flow and drag laws. Simple calculation methods. Free shear layers: laminar and turbulent mixing layers, jets and wakes. Compressible flow, mach number and mach waves. Stock waves and heat transfer, isotropic flow through ducts of varying area. Convergent divergent duct flow with normal stocks. Flow though constraint area ducts with and without friction. Unsteady gas dynamics and the method of characteristics. Blast waves and detonation.

For me its Fluid Mechanics, STRENGTH OF MATERIALS II and APPLIED THERMODYNAMICS II . Ain't beans mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by holysaint1(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
Econometrics,gosh! I hate that course like Boko Haram.

The lecturer,Mr Ogunlana too didn't help matters at all. Don't know if he's still the one taking it.

Lasu2007.

u studied economics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by uzolexis(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Franchise21:
Dats in Statistics dept I guess?

N economics dept too
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by maestroferddi: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Fluid Mechanics
A tough course any day.

The casualty level is invariably high especially when taught by a not-so smart lecturer.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jvera(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
mth 213 real analysis tnk God i got a C in dis course
mth314 differential eq
cmp 315 digitaldesign
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
sorextee:
Econometrics ECN 305, advanced mathematical economics. Our lecturers made the course look like hell.
Advanced Economics Maths nor be here o....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Toeyean1507(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

Chairman no fear, notin d happen. It depends on ur course of study n hw serious u r, but u see dat econometrics up there, its so horrible n terrifying..
Dis course tough pass tough and d lecturer dat took us knows next to nothing.D exam na murder,most people use 2 examination answer scripts for just 3 questions.We bin wan faint dat day.Chai, STA 444 no be boli
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Aipete2(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Lolz. Mine was The principles of Agricultural Economics cos our lecturer gan self is not okay, oga ojo do come to class once in a blue moon n weneva he cms even d person sitting in the front gan will nt hear him. Bt during exam hum d paper was lelekocious, he didnt teach us all what he set oh. We were all sweating like christmas goat, bt thank God sha cos our phones worked for us
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Dereformer(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
ICAN AAA. Men it was very tough for me. The toughest I ever met.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
statistics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
CHM122- physical chemistry.........mtchewwwwww, more than half of students in my department carried it over,including me............ Chemistry and physics lecturers are born sadists

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.