Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76395 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Pervert1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
jibikunle:
@pervert .u suppose get A for that course now ' may be ur lecturer didn't understand English
yes...maybe he is a lacist...he hate black peoples becose he is a abino
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

lol. Like someone once said philosophy is a dirty course for dirty mind. Dunno what she meant by that . I still don't understand why they made us take philosophy. The thing is they ask questions and never answer it, e.g it took us 3 lectures to do the "does God exist ish" and at the end of the lectures it was inconclusive. Holyshiiiiiit that broke me.
I am okay with psychology a bit though. I just feel pressured during practicals when am expected to read and decode someone.
that's the best part of philososophy, when they begin to argue about the existence of God.it makes the whole class silent and the questions that comes from students sometimes give one reasons to wonder about so many things.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by princebergz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
gulfer:
Read Architecure, structures were my nightmare; never had beyond an E after the 'A' in Arch 211. Ameh was my nightmare lecturer' heard he is in UNILAG now.

funny thing... Structures 211,212,304,411 was my selling point!
my nightmare was one QSV 201 course back then "Taking Off " damn!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by silversonuc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

Chairman no fear, notin d happen. It depends on ur course of study n hw serious u r, but u see dat econometrics up there, its so horrible n terrifying..

bros na lie, i made an A in econometrics, everytin na approach nd hw u c it, dnt compare econometrics with dat ODE nd thermodynamics in d engineering field man, pls stop scaring a fresher
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jibikunle: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pervert1:
yes...maybe he is a lacist...he hate black peoples becose he is a abino
bro u be Dame Patience 2
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Imoy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
Engineering thermodynamics

Probably because of the dreaded lecturer.
Gosh dis course na heart ache. Enthalpy, Entropy, superimpolation, steam table, gosh. E no easy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Pervert1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
jibikunle:
bro u be Dame Patience 2
whose Dat?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jibikunle: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pervert1:
whose Dat?
just kidding na play things now
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by benELOHIM7(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
chemical engineering design 1

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by laykhorn(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

Its not the lecturer, Its the course. Remains my most hated course till date. I had very good lecturers for it but I still didnt feel it, Control volume, Specific Heat, Reversible and Irreversible system, Isotropic Isobaric Isentropic systems, Adiabatic system, Refridgerator and all sort of shi.ts in that course.
Upon all my reading and all the extra classes I still didnt understand numerous things. Thank God I had a B
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by JerryJude(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
hmmmmn guy, in my class during my days out 144 student, we had about 90 and above carryover with aleast 2 B's i manage to get C sha. if they can remove that course it will b beta oo bc guys no see d usefulness in labour market

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by silversonuc(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

e b lyk sey u attend my skul for east

futo?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by laykhorn(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

Its not the lecturer, Its the course. Remains my most hated course till date. I had very good lecturers for it but I still didnt feel it, Control volume, Specific Heat, Reversible and Irreversible system, Isotropic Isobaric Isentropic systems, Adiabatic system, Refridgerator and all sort of shi.ts in that course.
Upon all my reading and all the extra classes I still didnt understand numerous things. Thank God I had a B
Another one is Engineering Drawing.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nykolaax(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
valacious:

the worst ever! 'for every epsilon greater than zero..there exists a number greater' than bla bla bla....your head will explode!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by benELOHIM7(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
thermo na beans compared to chemical engineering analysis
Imoy:

Gosh dis course na heart ache. Enthalpy, Entropy, superimpolation, steam table, gosh. E no easy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by laykhorn(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Imoy:

Control volume, Specific
Heat, Reversible and Irreversible system, Isotropic Isobaric Isentropic systems, Adiabatic system, Refridgerator and all sort of shi.ts in that course. Upon all my reading and all the extra classes I still didnt understand numerous things. Thank God I had a B

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by shogat(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:
Fluid Mechanics 1 & 2

Strength of Materials 1 & 2

Basic Mechanics 1 & 2

Calculus 1 & 2

Thermodynamics 1 & 2
looks like u had problem wit most of ur courses though
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by shogat(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tellwisdom:
I didnt do any curse undecided
its obvious my man

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Pervert1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
jibikunle:
just kidding na play things now
ok
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lectureRs are heartless

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY IN U.N.N NEVER KNEW IS INBORN IN THEM
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Media Law & Turkish 101. Both courses were crazy but pulled through. smiley
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sheettle(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Auspat:
Eng 421,stylistics.Tht course ws smetin else
Stylistic was hell despite that I did it at NCE level! I dont want to come across it at degree level but people keep telling me that I will still do it at degree level if I further with English education.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by shogat(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
It was only Elementary Differential equation (ukpong) dat proved stubborn though i conquered.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Opytim:

what are you scared of about the course? Though it entails memorizing alot of biomolecular structures, so you must be structure-friendly. Goodluck.
tenkz alot , itz lyk u also studied BCH ,which uni?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Disneyboy: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
cool angry grin clinical Chemistry......A. K. A chemical pathology...... Department of Medical laboratory......you go state principles till u die.....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by killsmith(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
valacious:

the worst ever! 'for every epsilon greater than zero..there exists a number greater' than bla bla bla....your head will explode!
metric spaces, Banach spaces...Bolzano weistrass bla bla bla... Cauchy sequence....Riemann integral....the definitions and notations alone can kill u....

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lectureRs are heartless

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY IN U.N.N NEVER KNEW IS INBORN IN THEM. but ME 351 - FLUID MECHANICS THE LECTURER NA DIE ,HMM I SEE THINGS FOR MECHANICAL DEPT WASNT FUNNY COS I DO BORROW COURSES FROM THEM.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Srallens(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Quantum Physics: Even more dreaded than d dreadful Ebola. Was Even my final paper in my final yr. It wasn't funny at all!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Toeyean1507(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:

lol or beta still fictional analysis...... had a B but how I got it?? mystery cos na crammer's rule I used all TrĂ»(cramming)
Ah tell yhu,highest grade for our set na B.Come see mad race for sch d day d results were pasted.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Srallens(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
macphilip:
Quantum Mechanics I & II
Anyone who studied Physics in the university would
know about these extremely difficult courses.
Even my Lecturers back then could not explain the courses fully
. Unfortunately, we had quantum mechanics II as our last paper in our final semester. U can imagine the rest oo
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by edrys(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley
You remind me of Mr. Omotilewa
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by marvelling(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Please any biochemistry student here, am about to study d course n with all what am seeing here, am gettin scared oo, pls advise me abt some course. . .tenkz in advance

Switch to microbiology, it'll be easier to graduate with a good grade (for instance, a 1st class) in microbiology (if na bch no expect am o!). The two courses are 60%-70% similar in content but you'll be better off in mcb

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.