Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76483 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by agrovick(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
Econometrics,gosh! I hate that course like Boko Haram.

The lecturer,Mr Ogunlana too didn't help matters at all. Don't know if he's still the one taking it.

Lasu2007.
Econometrics One word for it; Disastrous
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by dokunbam(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:

The lecturer,Mr Ogunlana too didn't help matters at all. Don't know if he's still the one taking it.

Lasu2007.

you will fair course

it was tough at first and after a lot of reading, practising.. i was smiling in the exam hall

but this one is tougher .....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by cutiepie01(f): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
ECE 513-Power Electronics.Twas a final yr course,come see mass failure!
I thank God for 2day sha.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by davidigomanel: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
English gst101.... I hate it.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by yudee233: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even people that did not attend any higher institution are responding. Mine is common entrance
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
After going through these terrible courses, one eediot go con open thread say make graduates go dey learn tailoring and barbing.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kwadoli: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
mine was production management. imagine a course of almost 500 students and nobody knows wat to write
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by horluthorlar: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
CHM 101
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Omimah: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
MOZ 101. Chai! I failed that 'course' in OAU, Ile-Ife.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tohero(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lebesgue Integral. (The father of Abstract Mathematics). My lecturer will say, It is the course for the UNCOMMON people!

Mind you, that course get ancestors grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Ololade1999: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=zleemshaddy post=27413911]Please any biochemistry student here, am about to study d course n with all what am seeing here, am gettin scared oo, pls advise me abt some course. . .tenkz in advance[/quote
I studied biochemistry i will advise you to take your first two years very seriously as these will determine your total g.p. the higher you go the more pathways and all those cycles you are exposed to. please have a very strong foundation if you hope to come out with something good
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
frankeinstein:

Zikite?
yes
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by akatekpe(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
christybabe:
Calculus still remain my worst course ever in statistics dept., I just finished my Nd, am going for Hnd, except I will come across a tougher course in Hnd, calculus is still the worst and the lecturer one Mrs Ifeoma did not help matter at all.
one man' poison is anoda man' food.. the only branch of maths dat is sweet is calculus..i love X 'n Y

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=femi4 post=27418079]You dey fail physics praticals, you need some flogging. [/

quote]
never failed
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Habeyy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:

Lasu2007.
Econometrics.
...not so easy....my cold lacasera wey I carry go exam hall con hot like boiled water...proofing ols regression ...couldn't forget dat moment ...

OOU OLABISI cool
Yomieluv:

Lasu2007.
Econometrics.
...not so easy....my cold lacasera wey I carry go exam hall con hot like boiled water..ols regression ...couldn't forget dat moment ...

OOU OLABISI
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by DammyFx: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Phy 405 Mr Adewumi S.A & Wife... the course is something else ... ladoke akintola university of technology

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Foltran (computer science) What a course! My lecturer used 2 read it 2 our hearing ni o.He himself doesn't understand that old programming language.Agberu gbeso ni confam!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stamford007:
citral and all the bullshit of natural product chemistry... real threat in funaab....I almost quit chemistry dept....thank god am a graduate nw
Hmmm fresh graduate, chm dept in Funaab is scary. The way people look at me with pity whenever I tell them am in chemistry department is terrifying... anyway Congrats bro you've conquered, I'm going to 200L next session.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by coolsamba(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
MCB 311(immunology)... Dat course i hate
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by frankeinstein(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

yes
Did physics 108 last semester. It was hell for me. What did you later make?? Please give me hope!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Bigsteveg(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
Engineering thermodynamics

Probably because of the dreaded lecturer.
emmm, are u a ladokite?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Mystery007(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
chiboy429:

Which school is that bro, because i did chm121 as organic chem, but phyiscs123 is not same course title with mine because i did it in my yr1 second semester
Its federal University of Technology Minna
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Desxter:
BE LIK SAY U GO FUTO ............dat man sha all my 50naira

Yea, futo
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
frankeinstein:
Did physics 108 last semester. It was hell for me. What did you later make?? Please give me hope!

Lol.
A 'C ' or something. I passed. you are in what dept
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Mystery007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
harkindele:

can't wait to get out of this trouble called futmx
Same here
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by intergral(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by intergral(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
bro u are a correct guy!!!! Am a 400 lvl mathematical sci student and real anlySis is the hardest maths I've done in ma life.... Even cramming no go save u!!!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by adedayourt(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley

The same way ICAN student dey cry as dem don re-introduce am fr d new syllabus grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by damzy88: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jarus:

I always targeted A in all my courses and always felt like crying anytime I didn't make one.

I did 48 courses throughout my university days, had A in 34; B in 10; C in 2; and D in 2.

Had A in 71% of the courses I did.
Your final cgpa pls?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by eduxerxes: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Who did ACTUARIAL SCIENCE here? Y'all will knw that Econometrics still dey learn work for whr Actuarial Science dey!!!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
thermodynamics engr, ah it was as if i had bn poisoned And needed a purge. An -E- got me celebrating. Lucky me, being a civil engr studt had it just dat one time in 300level, ofcus i had my own 'plate' to worry about . Gosh that course its damn too abstract 4me.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mariblizzy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Worstest. Course was Econometrics and Account. I hate calculations die

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.