Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76235 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Chukwuemeka007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
redsquare:
EEE 507 Introduction to VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration).
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGR UNIPORT 2006. The lecturer Engr Kamalu is a f.ucktard. The exam question the i.diot gives the student to write in 3hrs cannot be finished in 24hrs by the smartest student. More than 10 questions with over 100 sub and sub-sub questions. I'm gonna shoot that f.ool if i ever catch him. angry angry angry
you mean Engr. Dr. Kamalu that's short and has a problem with a leg that makes him limp?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jibikunle: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
waltersmedia:
If you are a Lakodite or were a Lakodite you'll strongly agree with me on these courses, EEE 231,CHM 222, MCB 201, CHE 304 they are THE COURSES...you know what I mean.
great ladokite I feel u bro
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by cozy7(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley
I STUDIED PUBLIC ADMIN, MINE WAS BUSINESS MATHS, GOD! I HATED THAT COURSE AS MUCH AS I HAD D MATERIALISTIC, WOMANIZING N INCONSISTENT LECTURER I HAD. NA MATHS THEM CALL AM OOO, BUT NA FURTHER MATHS (CALCULUS) I SEE THERE. IT WAS HELL FOR ME.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tesmony(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
you just hitted the nail on head bro in fuam na suicide
mission irreplaceable
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
sirRiddy:
cheesy Did 107 three times. After failing it in part 1 due to missing graph book, wearing lab coat every first semester became a norm for me. When I finally passed it first semester in my final year, I swore that I will kidnap that short bush-bearded-moustache lab man if i could. The memories are poignant really. Thank God i'm free now.
Laughing loud
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by picasso4u(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
after all this hard courses...I will burn down Nigeria if I don't get a well-paying job in my 1st month after graduation...
imagine where an old woman in ur village that has refuses to die will say u won't succeed...thunder fire devil
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joy83:

Since the course was able to record A up to 4 students, I don't think it is difficult then. lol
During my time in sedimentology course, we had 3A, and I scored the highest with 73 while other two As were 70. Though we didn't record F as heavy as yours.
I almost did well in any soft rock related courses then sha.

I hail you fellow geoscientist!!!
there is nothing hard in it if their is no f
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by zizytd(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
All dis computer scientists don forget compiler construction, Abeg Wetin person wan construct for compiler. Unizik 2012
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
dayjeee:
Mine was in 1st semester 200lvl, philosophy of history and international studies... Mehn that course is so dumb, abstract, terrifying, horrible, name any bad tin, its that course...the lecturer didn't help matter cos he doesn't even understand him self weneva he his taking d course,talkless d students!
Ar u a unilorite? Wat year
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by simplex2: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mat 202: O.D.E (Ordinary Differential equations)

I wonder what was ordinary for that course! They should have called it Ogbanje differential eqn.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by GboyegaD(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joy83:

Are you from the same school?
Which school and course please?

OAU, Ife; Economics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Krisgift(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Any computer science student in the house? Tell them about real analysis.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tesmony(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
o boy mine was phy 401 and 301 mathematical methods in physics 2 and 1 respectively
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Anistef: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
MacluvPH:
Ethics(Madonna Uni graduates can testify to this course)its very simple and easy but difficult to pass.it brought back many students for extra year but thank God I succed the year I wrote it with my coursemates in 300level

Hmmm I cn neve forget dis course wit no credit load ( Rev fr DVC ).
I had a carry over d first time, d second time I read as if I ws writing my professional course. If I remember na cry I dey cry.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MaziOmenuko: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Borrowed one Civil Engr course in my sophomore year; Strength of Material. After that course, I started respecting all CVE undergrads.

Had a big 'F' on first trial, didn't border myself with it again until my finals.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by abysirius(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
EEE231- the course na pure calculation o.. After d paper, many of my colleagues didn't want to submit their script as they prefer missing script in d course to 'Igbo'. But of course, they've all signed attendance at d beginning...lol

There was even a case of a guy dt forgot his matric number on seeing d question paper..
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by abysirius(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
EEE231 @ Lautech- the course na pure calculation o.. After d paper, many of my colleagues didn't want to submit their script as they prefer missing script in d course to 'Igbo'. But of course, they've all signed attendance at d beginning...lol

There was even a case of a guy dt forgot his matric number on seeing d question paper..
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by stylex: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fre 101 (french)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sammy329(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
zoo 261 invertebrate zoology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kennyslimsteve:
Me i jst be fresher studying geology jst got admission dese year so i wnt to confam if d course is. Very hard
very easy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by harrisconsult1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Leisbeg Mth 425 and abstract algebra Mth 412field theory, those courses were thought. By a terrifying lecturer. Dr Obi. A doctor of maths UNN since 1973, he has been teaching the course. Maths students wd always say the fear of Doc Obi is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by godstreasure23: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
CHM 222.....chai....19f first...21f second...and they just saved me wth 40e the third time.... i neva understood d course one bit
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tardell007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mine was neuroscience;a combination of neurophysiology,neuroanatomy and neuropharmacology all in one course,o men the course bulky and hard die,med. Student here will understand..buh we stil passed it sha.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chemicstein: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nne....I gara futo?
Abiagirl777:
O.D.E.(mth 203)
Eng 209(eng.thermodynamics),the lecturer dat handled a huge chunk of de course is a hopeless stammerer.
My set failed de course lyk the world trade centre failed in 9/11
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by zicky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
ValentineMary:
guy nah lie big time. Volumetric analysis and titration wey simple like beans.
Beans takes more time to get cook than rice, so I'll say physics practical simple like rice
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MrMi6(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abiagirl777:
O.D.E.(mth 203)
Eng 209(eng.thermodynamics),the lecturer dat handled a huge chunk of de course is a hopeless stammerer.
My set failed de course lyk the world trade centre failed in 9/11
dunno why futoites over-rate ODE and Thermo.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by viqueta(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abiagirl777:
O.D.E.(mth 203)
My set failed de course lyk the world trade centre failed in
babe I can imagine....lol
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chiboy429(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mystery007:
Its federal University of Technology Minna

Wooow futminna bosso campus: are you studying physics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jibikunle: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
godstreasure23:
CHM 222.....chai....19f first...21f second...and they just saved me wth 40e the third time.... i neva understood d course one bit
u be ladokite
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by fightforchange1(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Algebra....
That was painful shizzzzz grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jayne8585yahoo(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
emestephen595:
Research methodology
explain which department

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.