Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76231 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by temitope28(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
quantum physics and statistical physics those courses na diee
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mamaafrik(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
had it been it was engr. Osore dat took u you wont have found it difficult,most of the lecturers neva undastand d course itself,osore d fluid mechanics & thermo_man.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chaloner(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
stunningjudy:

Already eyeing dem and govt
hahahaha lol God is ur strength my dear.... Success in all u do
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tolustx(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
My worst courses are MEE205(Engineering mechanics), MEE206(Eng Dynamics or so, which I failed) and EEE503(Control Engineering)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by okzcorp: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
despicable:

When did u graduate from FUTO?.I was o futoite too.Chemical engineering

My friend did
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolustx:
shud definitely be OAU. I luckily made a C in MEE205 but omo, 206 na 27F. The only course I failed in school. Retook it in part 3 and had C
Lol u welcome bro...saw u in A15 thread buh I thought EEE mobilised na.
Finished from OAU too ENGINEERING PHYSICS.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
BCH311-- Carbohydrate metabolism, very interesting course, but Dr Ofor, the course co-ordinate turned it a worst one for me then.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
if you are talking of worst course in terms of result it is gls 381(sedimentology).out of 150 people that wrote the exam we recorded 86F,40E,12C,8B and 4A.can you beat that.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
temitope28:
quantum physics and statistical physics those courses na diee
Quantum physics na die o...all thanks to Dr Adegoke for giving us tutorial of life.if not mayb I for neva grad.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Profcamsey:
Chem 213, analytical chem na die. The course u no fit understand anything, the combination of lecturers sef na death, them no sabi teach. After everything na 44E be the best mark for dept.
you are insulting one of my best course
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by 1miccza: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
ODE and CVE 213,those courses were worse than hell itself
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
teenidol:

Currently taking Laplace transforms, its no walk in the park.
with everyday study you can survive that course .

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tolustx(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
sheyman4phy:

Lol u welcome bro...saw u in A15 thread buh I thought EEE mobilised na.
Finished from OAU too ENGINEERING PHYSICS.
Oh... Sheyman. I spot u! Na dsa fvck up o. Nysc say dem send incomplete data. We go complain to dsa and they say dem no fit correct am now. Say make we com back nov/dec to go wit batch A.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Joy83(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
GboyegaD:

He did a 4 year course and he was a good student unlike me back then in class. I'm happy though cos I usually met my targets which was usually a B since my aim was a 4point before I came in to school and I made it with no much stress.
Jarus, I hail ooo.
Are you from the same school?
Which school and course please?

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by senatorn3c(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
mine was comparative administration....to study. d whole world administration n guess wat,d lecturer did not come to skool till exam period n cuming wit 300 pages of handout.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by richybanky(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
dereborn:
Mathematical physics
quantum physics/mechanics
statistical phusics
..........some courses may bcom curses if u ar careful.#team OAU.Shout out to sheyman,richybanky....i hail thee
Great physicist.. I sight u wolex baba
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
stjudas:
MAT 202, Ordinary Differential Equations. It's commonly called O.D.E. but later nicknamed ODi Egwu.
unizik things

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Ololade1999 post=27419014][/quote] tenkz 4 d advise bt i gat lots of questions 2 ask, lyk accordin 2 waht i heard masters after biochem helps alot bt like which course is advisable to study n pls enlighten me mur abt BIOCHEMISTRY. .tenkz in advance
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Martinsvp1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Theory of structures CEC406...@nekede civil engineering....damn course,damn lecturer invoking Formula 4rm τ̲̅ђe pit of Hell
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by olawalebabs(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Most Economics students here are picking Econometrics (though tough), it is one of the course I find easy to pass.
The couse that give me the most challenge is ECN 313 (International Trade), The lecturer no sabi wetin dey the book. I remember it is the only exam I wrote that nobody is sure what the answer is,
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Law of equity...
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Octaves(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics (a lot of abstract stuff and the lecturers and learning condition wasn't helping). MAT 202 (ODE). Engineering maths (laplace, fourier, lagrange, optimisation, power series). ECE 341 (electro magnetic fields and waves). This one is a nasty one.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by domido(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mine was Intro to Accounting. It was due to d way d lecr lectures. Hes in yabatech. He even threatened to go to ibadan 4 our sake. After a full one month of nite clas wit a guy in PYE takin us, i was happy i got a D.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunehri145:
I studied pure and industrial chemistry at unizik,the most dreaded of my courses was math 202(O.D.E) by tanker,
sorry that was the cheapest course i have ever seen.Got 85/100.my most dreaded course was csc 201 it was suppose to be practical course but they theorize everything and made it more boring,infact we recorded only one A in my department.greatest zikite.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
worst course was definitely MCB 403(Pharmaceutical microbiology). A day never passed without me thinking of d course all tru d 6 months ASUU strike last year. After several weeks n days of studying , u get into d exam and u could hardly answer a question ( bablo's aspect). Thank God it was taught by two lecturers n not BABLO alone. The course really took away an appreciable amount of blood n flesh from me during d waiting period for d results to be released. But at last I had a C. BABLO diaris God ooooooooooo
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Jeanfortune(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
jibikunle:
bro u be Dame Patience 2
, hahahaha, i was thinking along that line too
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by pheforusty(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
redsquare:
EEE 507 Introduction to VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration).
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGR UNIPORT 2006. The lecturer Engr Kamalu is a f.ucktard. The exam question the i.diot gives the student to write in 3hrs cannot be finished in 24hrs by the smartest student. More than 10 questions with over 100 sub and sub-sub questions. I'm gonna shoot that f.ool if i ever catch him. angry angry angry
..I see u bro..KAMALU giving F's since 1990..questions b like...1ai,1aii,1aiii,1bi etc....U 4got O.K.O thermodynamics.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Joy83(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
geophyscist:
if you are talking of worst course in terms of result it is gls 381(sedimentology).out of 150 people that wrote the exam we recorded 86F,40E,12C,8B and 4A.can you beat that.

Since the course was able to record A up to 4 students, I don't think it is difficult then. lol
During my time in sedimentology course, we had 3A, and I scored the highest with 73 while other two As were 70. Though we didn't record F as heavy as yours.
I almost did well in any soft rock related courses then sha.

I hail you fellow geoscientist!!!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by waltersmedia(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
If you are a Lakodite or were a Lakodite you'll strongly agree with me on these courses, EEE 231,CHM 222, MCB 201, CHE 304 they are THE COURSES...you know what I mean.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by picasso4u(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
kayusbrown:
1. Electromagnetic Field Theory (Maxwell Equations) - I think Maxwell is the only one that understands this course.

2. Digital Signal Processing (Fourier Transform)

3. Microprocessor Programming: Teaching a computer how to add just two numbers can be a pain in the ass. Computers are actually dumb.

4. Digital Design (Minimization techniques using 6-variable Karnaugh map and advanced boolean algebra, flip flops)

5. Circuit Analysis (Third Order Circuits, Frequency response, Phasor analysis, Hybrid Parameters of Transistors etc.)

6. Instrumentation and Control (Sampling and quantization, calibration, transfer functions, stability, block diagram reduction etc.)

at least, av seen one EEE student. which school bro.
me...FUTO, EEE

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.