Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am (3858 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Meet The Woman Behind My Success. / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
mizgrant:
You've been the best thing that ever happened to me. You defended and stood by me even when the world gave me a bad name. You never for once left even when with my shortcomings. I remember when yours friends told you to leave cos I had nothing but you didn't and instead stayed. You were loyal and understanding even when things weren't rosy. You never for once disrespected or made me feel like less of a man. Today I sing my love for you. I'm rich now and I promise to give you the finest things in life that money can buy.
how much is in yer bank account? And why haven't you been featured in Forbes magazine yet

#Nigghur,you're trying too hard to draw attention to yourself. Btw,pretty girl you got there. She looks like someone down with mumps grin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Trinxie(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sweet?Did you taste it
seriously dude....sweet doesn't have to mean "taste"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Trinxie:

seriously dude....sweet doesn't have to mean "taste"
and if I tell you that it does nko?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by ugwum007(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
op, dis ur babe/wifey looks like an ebola survivor. the shape of her head is not aligning.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by omorttee4u(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
Some ppl just do things without common sense! A week ago you posted a picture of one girl with funny lips as your halfcast (half ebola/ half Hiv) girlfriend now you went ahead and stole another girls pic and tagged her as your wifey! are you retarded or just plain stup!d? angry

*Busted* oya come and clear this allegation or else you will be prosecuted.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by adepiero: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
omorttee4u:

*Busted* oya come and clear this allegation or else you will be prosecuted.
He has deleted the post undecided
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ksslib:
Aw. So cute.

And who says Nigerian men aren't romantic? cool
Duh tongue
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Trinxie(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=27385147]and if I tell you that it does nko?[/quote
undecided
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP, this praises you are singing for this girl here marks the beginning of your losing her
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
im not. Its just that some frustrated people thats go around chasing popcorn hoes that get them nowhere will never acknowledge when another man finds himself a good thing. Good morning dear, havent seen u around in a while
That's not true, that guy uploaded a pix some few days ago claiming to be in love and today he's here with another picture claiming to be in love again.

So, we want to keep them honest.

I've been around trying to put a finishing touch on something that will make everyone happy cheesy

How have you been? You didn't even wish me a happy birthday this october. angry
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is that your rich picture up there?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
mizgrant:
I will always love and protect her. She's my life. Even with all the money I have (and the lies I told) haha, I've not found any reason to cheat on her. I love her to the moon and back. She's always been there for me. She's my refuge and my life saver. She had the chance to walk out on me when I had nothing cod lots of guys that had money wanted her. Even her friends told her I was a nobody and a broke asss fellow and that she should dump me. Even with all these she never left or even disrespected me. She always told me that things will be fine. I remember how she sent me money when my parents weren't around in the country then. Her called me all sorts of names and some even mocked me in her presence but she never gave in to them. True love does exist. I'm a recipient of true of such love.

Nah so, but Wetin happen to your Italian girlfriend ?

You no marry that one again. Even with all the lies you told. I asked you for a simple selfie with that white girl, you said, over your dead body
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Tymax(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Recycled.

This is not the first time you are posting this.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
Some ppl just do things without common sense! A week ago you posted a picture of one girl with funny lips as your halfcast (half ebola/ half Hiv) girlfriend now you went ahead and stole another girls pic and tagged her as your wifey! are you retarded or just plain stup!d? angry

Nairalanders are really slow.

I have this guy's pix at the back of my brain before the nairaland crash. He told all sorts of lies with his old monicker about being half Italian, half Jewish, half Senegalese.

One guy (Ravenwolf) went as far as bursting his Facebook page and called the local mofos name.

I asked him for a simple selfie with his white gf, he refused. See all the ladies on the thread famzing romantic Nigerian guy.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Jealous already n wen is d weddn coming up?atleast therez moni nw

Yes, there is money..

Are you a banker ?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Glowstone(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
op abeg where i go fit find this kind girl
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by mimiejacobz(f): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
100Cents:

Yes, there is money..

Are you a banker ?

lol,nope but ur moni is safe wit me
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by adepiero: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:

Nairalanders are really slow.

I have this guy's pix at the back of my brain before the nairaland crash. He told all sorts of lies with his old monicker about being half Italian, half Jewish, half Senegalese.

One guy (Ravenwolf) went as far as bursting his Facebook page and called the local mofos name.

I asked him for a simple selfie with his white gf, he refused. See all the ladies on the thread famzing romantic Nigerian guy.
@----- bolded, is his mother heterosexuual?

Bro am also disgusted. these are the kind of mediocre we have on naira land now and since the mods have refused to do the needful, we just have to tolerate them undecided
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 24, 2014
adepiero:
@----- bolded, is his mother heterosexuual?

Bro am also disgusted. these are the kind of mediocre we have on naira land now and since the mods have refused to do the needful, we just have to tolerate them undecided

This guy is a serial liar with intermittent bouts of mania.. I remember when he posted that white girls pic and everyone asked him for a selfie with em two he never showed up... and here he is again spinning the same web...

Let it be heard now... We wont fall for such!!
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by adepiero: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2014
Ravenwolf:

This guy is a serial liar with intermittent bouts of mania.. I remember when he posted that white girls pic and everyone asked him for a selfie with em two he never showed up... and here he is again spinning the same web...

lol, I guess the mumu is a dreamer but we are wiser and can smell a lie even if its online grin thanks for weeding out the mofos history cheesy
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2014
mimiejacobz:

lol,nope but ur moni is safe wit me

Do I look similiar to your boyfriend.. ?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Ravenwolf:

Oh, you don show..

Thank God, my memory of names and pictures hardly fail me..

But he was operating with a different monicker right then..
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by mimiejacobz(f): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:

Do I look similiar to your boyfriend.. ?

ogbeni calm dwn,just a simple joke no b fyt
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by 100Cents: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2014
mimiejacobz:

ogbeni calm dwn,just a simple joke no b fyt

Okay, how are you ?

Have you eaten ?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by sanchezzz: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Nice one OP... This ur babe no bad. Hook me up with sister , cousin.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by lawrenceunaa: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don hear cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? / Rate This Photo Of Me / Pls How Do I Get A U.s Phone Number In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.