Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ask Any Question About Ghana. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Any Question About Ghana. (14915 Views)

7 Bitter Truths About Ghana And Nigeria / Three Reasons I'm Excited About Ghana's Future - Bill Gates / Obama In Egypt, Whats The Fuss About Ghana Being The First African Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by IfyAwazie(f): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
OXYGEN01:
You mean dark as this?
U no serious atal.lol
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by skyeboy98(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2014
amakufrancis:
who do most ghanian make use of this word 'mumu'
they are trying to learn the language, u know nah?
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by skyeboy98(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And your nigerian sister is an Ashawo and your nigerian dad is a criminal. Now tell me something I don't know.
Rikidony:
WHAT DA FVCK IS GHANA undecided
one small fcking village where fcking people live
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by skyeboy98(m): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And your nigerian sister is an Ashawo and your nigerian dad is a criminal. Now tell me something I don't know.
what u don't know is that all ur sisters parrade the street of accra with basterd children, 1 mother, 8 fathers,8 children, and and the criminal money is what we used in opnening coy in that ur ghana go and ask glo, is just dont we want porverty to finish u people, lazy bones
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by JiggamanGh: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2014
skyeboy98:
one small fcking village where fcking people live

Well three million Eba eaters found their way over there.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by emmysoftyou: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2014
OXYGEN01:
#Gh Cedis is higher than the naira Ghc1 =52N
#nigerians are blacker and darker than Ghanaians so you should answer that yourself.(Uve been watching Ghanaian movies and do u see Ghanaians as dark as nigerians?)
#10 regions
#More than 100 languages.
bro i cant answer that by masef bc movies re not criteria,and again,all those half caste are not ghanians,majid fada is frm lebanon,van vicker fada is frm isreal,it happen their mum is a ghanian,wel i know there re few fair pple in ghana but majority is as damn black as chacoal naturally.cheesy
there was a time
i watched cnn when they were showing how leprosy has become doom to ghanian over there and along d process they show accra town.
Menh majority of the people they show in accra were as darker as chacoal,i repeat again and beyond unrecognised..bro you guys need to do sth menh
is yur country a desert?
I repeat again how many languages?
Is ghana country too small that s not up to 4state in nigeria?is that why they have constant power?
But d black tin meh is much
spoilt mood..africans re aint dsame menn
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Freshboi: 3:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Why are some Kwi people so hostile to Nigerians?
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by mickyarams: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2014
temaboy:
we ghanaians are the next to devil in term of complexion grin grin
Wo bi baba yi se dudu bi idi esu!
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by AzontoGhost(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2014
inferiority complex at It's peak! No wonder others are busily bleaching as if their lives depend on it..
#I am made of BLACK and am proud of it
wink

4 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by emeka1101: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
bro i cant answer that by masef bc movies re not criteria,and again,all those half caste are not ghanians,majid fada is frm lebanon,van vicker fada is frm isreal,it happen their mum is a ghanian,wel i know there re few fair pple in ghana but majority is as damn black as chacoal naturally.cheesy
there was a time
i watched cnn when they were showing how leprosy has become doom to ghanian over there and along d process they show accra town.
Menh majority of the people they show in accra were as darker as chacoal,i repeat again and beyond unrecognised..bro you guys need to do sth menh
is yur country a desert?
I repeat again how many languages?
Is ghana country too small that s not up to 4state in nigeria?is that why they have constant power?
But d black tin meh is much
spoilt mood..africans re aint dsame menn
Ma frnd, the majority of Nigerians are as black as midnight so stop fooling around.
When you compare the pictures of our so called celebrity when they were young and their current pictures one will recognized how they've bleached themselves.
POLIO IS STILL in nigeria. Leprosy is still in nigeria. I don't know the kind of disease that doesn't exist here.Instead of u to Pray for nigeria you are rather wasting your time on a country which is better than nigeria. WISE UP AND PRAY FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by CrudeGH: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2014
emeka1101:
Ma frnd, the majority of Nigerians are as black as midnight so stop fooling around.
When you compare the pictures of our so called celebrity when they were young and their current pictures one will recognized how they've bleached themselves.
POLIO IS STILL in nigeria. Leprosy is still in nigeria. I don't know the kind of disease that doesn't exist here.Instead of u to Pray for nigeria you are rather wasting your time on a country which is better than nigeria. WISE UP AND PRAY FOR YOUR COUNTRY.
hahahahaha true talk!
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Why is d colour of their indigene too Darkcheesy
Why are you so ugly
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
temaboy:
answers to the question about complexion

our melanin layer is very thick grin grin grin
From Accraman you've now turned into Temaboy.Why are you so desperate to forsake bokoland.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by IfyAwazie(f): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
buzzmania:
Why are you so ugly
big head cheesy
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
IfyAwazie:
big head cheesy
You mean its your big head that has made you ugly?I didnt notice it though.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by emmysoftyou: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
emeka1101:
re yu mistakin us for an hausa black man,the hausas re not even black as ghanians...guy try watch ghanians on cnn..yu wont see their faces bc they re as dark as chacoal
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
re yu mistakin us for an hausa black man,the hausas re not even black as ghanians...guy try watch ghanians on cnn..yu wont see their faces bc they re as dark as chacoal
Delusions of a typical smelly boko dog.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by emmysoftyou: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
buzzmania:
Delusions of a typical smelly boko dog.
another wasted sperms
chai
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
another wasted sperms
chai
End product of a failed abortion.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by omazus: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
And to think that he borrowed that from Naija

Rikidony:

IT SEEMS THIS THE ONLY ADJECTIVE U KNW (MUMU) I WILL LEAVE YOU TO DWINDLE IN YOUR STUPI.DITY angry
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Octaves(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wow. These ghanaians are so uncouth. This thread is senseless with the only purpose to attack Nigeria. I won't even comment about Ghana because I don't think about it. I don't even want to know about it or go there. Though Nigeria has a lot of problems, I don't think there is any other country in the world as accepting of foreigners and accomodating of their neighbours like Nigeria. Even though we have a lot of little ungrateful neighbours yapping around us. But Nigeria remains the patient big brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Octaves:
Wow. These ghanaians are so uncouth. This thread is senseless with the only purpose to attack Nigeria. I won't even comment about Ghana because I don't think about it. I don't even want to know about it or go there. Though Nigeria has a lot of problems, I don't think there is any other country in the world as accepting of foreigners and accomodating of their neighbours like Nigeria. Even though we have a lot of little ungrateful neighbours yapping around us. But Nigeria remains the patient big brother.
Dude! Shut your maggot infested trap already.No one invited your dumbself in here.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Octaves(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
buzzmania:
Dude! Shut your maggot infested trap already.No one invited your dumbself in here.
smh! U need some home training.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by CrudeGH: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Octaves:
shraaaaaaaaaaaaap ediot! who gives a fvck about a shitnigerian! SMH
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Bolt3(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
OXYGEN01:
#Gh Cedis is higher than the naira Ghc1 =52N
#nigerians are blacker and darker than Ghanaians so you should answer that yourself.(Uve been watching Ghanaian movies and do u see Ghanaians as dark as nigerians?)
#10 regions
#More than 100 languages.
Dude you are talking as if it is bad to be black. Everyone knows and average Ghanaian is blacker than an average Nigerian. You should be proud of that fact and not try to deny it. Do you see oyibos dening the fact that they are white?

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Octaves:
smh! U need some home training.
Oh boi! If you are also crying then who will console mama piss.

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Bolt3(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
AzontoGhost:
inferiority complex at It's peak! No wonder others are busily bleaching as if their lives depend on it..
wink
Thats more like it, let us not be ashamed of our colour, lets be proud of it.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Bolt3(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
AzontoGhost:
wink
Thats more like it we should be proud of our colour not ashamed of it. This trend make feel really ashamed. People are writing as if it is bad to be black. If they say you are black you shouldn't take offense you should be happy.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Octaves(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
CrudeGH:
shraaaaaaaaaaaaap ediot! who gives a fvck about a shitnigerian! SMH
it's not like anybody gives a ratass about gana or watever you call ur country.
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Octaves(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2014
buzzmania:
Oh boi! If you are also crying then who will console mama piss.
the fact that ganaians who went to watch world cup in brazil refused to come back on seeing the contrast btw another supposedly 3rd world country and their own 13th world country tells a lot about the country. People from other African countries also went to see the tourny
Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by Balkan(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2014
All of you here on this thread including Ghanaian are big fools.
We all are blacks and we should be proud of it. If you are fair or
Light skinned in Africa you not a black man. White people reading
This thread will all be laughing at your stupidity. God has made us black
People, who indoctrinated you into believing that whit skin is better black?

Shame on you people.
Proudly black man

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Ghana. by buzzmania(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Octaves:
the fact that ganaians who went to watch world cup in brazil refused to come back on seeing the contrast btw another supposedly 3rd world country and their own 13th world country tells a lot about the country. People from other African countries also went to see the tourny
Hope you've not forgotten your weakazz boys bregade who run to Cameroon to seek asylum.So per your assessment,bokogeria is obviously a failed cesspit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry / Obanikoro Dares FG To Extradite Him From US / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.